Joseph29

Joseph29

Hydro formula!!!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Sweet to know this hydro formula exists... if only I could find it

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

JUST TALKED TOO A REP FROM PRIMORDIAL SPLUTIONS AND HYDRO FORMULA SHOULD BE AVAILABLE BY JUNE 15 :D srry about caps

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

what you cant buy it yet???

samples for days MONTHS AGO at the max yield expo...

ftwendy

ftwendy

Samples in CO.... bare shelves in MI. :(

I'll keep using my orig. formula til I see the new stuff. :)

Camdawg

Camdawg

So I love this seagreen shit but I really wanna know why I love it. Its kinda my go to prevent/cure all. So whats in it? Anyone? Pgr?

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

what's listed: kelp, humic, and fish. Anything else is "secret". I talked to a main head @ ABC organics about 5 months ago. Dude was insanely knowledgeable about horticulture, more into soil microbiology and nutrient availability. He was cautious about the info he gave about primordial solutions products. I believe it comes down to labeling issues. He did state that the products are derived from natural ingredients and no paclo or damino were ever used. Upon the end of our conversation, he explained his "mission statement" - all about the preservation of earth and how to restore soil fertility from land that was raped of. I've been using all of their products and have been very satisfied!

xrob415x

xrob415x

Has anyone had expireience with the hydro formula? If running coco which do you think would be better. Also has anyone ran the hydro formula thru micro jets sprayers?

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I used a sample in my aact brew, it doesn't foam nearly as much. I also gave it to a couple hydro growers, I believe they flood and drain and just added the SG to their rez. Said they had good results. Im not sure how well it will work in an aero setup. I'm assuming they added either a vegetable oil or fish emulsion to the recipe for the hydro version. If this is correct, I would worry about the product leaving an oily film within feed lines or even sprayers. Might work as a "lube" or might make it easier for particles to become entrapped, clogging lines and sprayers. I would deff get ahold of primordial solutions and ask for a sample before u spend the $

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I love the Sea Green but I always get the Black shit at the bottom of water barrel ? anyone else getting that ?

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Roughly a 1/4 teaspoon. I always go a little light and then add a litlle at a time to build it up to 100-150 ppm.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
An extremely expensive replacement..$260.00 a gallon is a kick in the sack....I use as a foliar with a touch of Fasilitor, shit goes nuts..haven't used systemically wet, to expensive to drench...I may try and make a batch up..heard it is basically Fish hydrolisate, humate, and yucca so we're goin to see what we can come up with on the cheap..

Top Bottom