Problems in coco idk of its worth the trouble may start over

• Thread starter Stupidaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Leaves turning completely upside down. PH 5.8 600 ppm daily. 74 temp 60 humidity. 1st and last time growing in coco. Light is 50% 4 feet away. No wind blowing on them.

Problems in coco idk of its worth the trouble may start over
Problems in coco idk of its worth the trouble may start over 2
Problems in coco idk of its worth the trouble may start over 3
Problems in coco idk of its worth the trouble may start over 4
Problems in coco idk of its worth the trouble may start over 5
Problems in coco idk of its worth the trouble may start over 6
Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Could be. the distance is fine. Can you turn down the intensity? I would go to 10 percent then work it back up slow. Less is more in Veg
Yea I turned it down. Another thing I just realized is I had to use tap water instead of RO and my PPM was a little higher but it’s only on 2 plants and only the top leaves. But with the cupping leaves im guessing light stress. Temp right this sec is 74f 63h. We shall see. Oh and weird leaf. Half yellow 😂

CAFC73A0 0B3D 4102 B175 CC721450FFFD
FB82D97D 0BFC 47D9 A614 7E85016E6137
Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Put your light at 20 inches at 60% power on the dimmer.
The plant is searching for the light. 4 feet is waaaaaaay too far.
Put your light at 20 inches at 60% power on the dimmer.
The plant is searching for the light. 4 feet is waaaaaaay too far.
What about that leaf curling? Is that not light intensity? Just curious trying to learn all I can about these LED.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I see nitrogen tox, possible root issues... Improper lighting...
Yea I c that to with the dark green leaves and such but leaves will turn upside down due to light intensity is all I was saying still don’t know y u say it’s backwards? As he was asking y are my leaves turning upside down that is the question I anwsered👍

2Bad

2Bad

What's your watering schedule and do you make sure you get run off everytime? The light is definetly perfect around 36 inches. My plants could only handle 15 percent power 36 inches up until a few days ago and they're 2 months into vegging.

Top Bottom