Problems in coco idk of its worth the trouble may start over

• Thread starter Stupidaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Yea I c that to with the dark green leaves and such but leaves will turn upside down due to light intensity is all I was saying still don’t know y u say it’s backwards? As he was asking y are my leaves turning upside down that is the question I anwsered👍
The leaves ain’t dark under regular light. I thought the same thing til I brought it out.

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

What's your watering schedule and do you make sure you get run off everytime? The light is definetly perfect around 36 inches. My plants could only handle 15 percent power 36 inches up until a few days ago and they're 2 months into vegging.
Every day and runoff every time. Ph is good and PPM is good. Only thing I’ve noticed that throws me off is that I water a quart and literally almost a quart comes out.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yea I c that to with the dark green leaves and such but leaves will turn upside down due to light intensity is all I was saying still don’t know y u say it’s backwards? As he was asking y are my leaves turning upside down that is the question I anwsered👍
Have you considered the fans in the tent might be too strong? I've seen that happen many times as well.

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

What's your watering schedule and do you make sure you get run off everytime? The light is definetly perfect around 36 inches. My plants could only handle 15 percent power 36 inches up until a few days ago and they're 2 months into vegging.
Yea I got it at 20 now. See how it does.

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Been feeding 600PPM on the 500 scale. 2 days ago I had to use tap water and PPM was over 800. That may be the leaf tips but the twisting of those leaves have been for awhile now. Everything looks good but my ocd wants it perfect 😂

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

One thing that stands out to me is that you say all that you put in comes out.. Have you actually measured both the input and runoff like how many mL?
Yea, if I water with 1 liter literally I’m getting 600 to 800 mls out. I measure both in and out every time. I may have put too much perlite in. The damn bag slipped out my hand and perlite went everywhere.

Top Bottom