Problems in coco idk of its worth the trouble may start over

• Thread starter Stupidaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FATAL

FATAL

They normally do that when the light is way to strong mate I think👍
Why would the oldest, strongest, most heatproof leaves towards the bottom of the plant randomly be turning away from light?
20210828 130917

These 2 leaves rotated 180° on a 2 day cycle. It has nothing to do with too much heat or light.

I do deficiency trials/photography for expensive literature that helps feed 5 billion people who don't have time to get high and bullshit on the internet. Let me show you something...

20210828 133314

Same plant, a week earlier. Notice the top leaves? That might be a clue what's causing the twisting petioles down low. Nitrogen tox right? Read my post history. Only reason I signed up. Nowhere else is Calcium deficiency mistaken for nitrogen toxicity. All Youtuber grow bros, pot casters, etc all have the same exact problem in their gardens and refuse to see it, because they are all poser sheep who don't even know the definition of photosynthesis.
---------------------------------

Leaf2

Now here's a plant with too much light, coupled with sodium stress to exaggerate the effect. Same plant in fact. Chloroplasts leave the picture when light is too intense. See attached youtube vid. They don't lean away.
Leaf1

So why is one top fan leaning? Fast growing Cannabis + vertical petioles + weight distribution + gravity. I tried to flatten it, now it leans to one side or the other.

The same thing is happening in an automated fashion lower on the plant as the calcium is attempting to mobilize from the oldest leaves and gravity pulls on the soluble nutrient. That's all that's going on here. You ignored multiple calcium deficiency symptoms and focused on a relatively novel one, thanks to the severely detrimental perseverance of trickle down bro baloney on weed forums.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok. You have pix. So do we. Where is your research? Show us some real research on this and we will be ok with it. But if you just want to come in here and be a prick, we don't need or want it.
Show us the research and we will say 'Thank you'.

@Aqua Man

Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Why would the oldest, strongest, most heatproof leaves towards the bottom of the plant randomly be turning away from light?
View attachment 1162602
These 2 leaves rotated 180° on a 2 day cycle. It has nothing to do with too much heat or light.

I do deficiency trials/photography for expensive literature that helps feed 5 billion people who don't have time to get high and bullshit on the internet. Let me show you something...

View attachment 1162610

Same plant, a week earlier. Notice the top leaves? That might be a clue what's causing the twisting petioles down low. Nitrogen tox right? Read my post history. Only reason I signed up. Nowhere else is Calcium deficiency mistaken for nitrogen toxicity. All Youtuber grow bros, pot casters, etc all have the same exact problem in their gardens and refuse to see it, because they are all poser sheep who don't even know the definition of photosynthesis.

View attachment 1162617
Now here's a plant with too much light, coupled with sodium stress to exaggerate the effect. Same plant in fact. Chloroplasts leave the picture when light is too intense. See attached youtube vid. They don't lean away.
View attachment 1162618
So why is one top fan leaning? Fast growing Cannabis + vertical petioles + weight distribution + gravity. I tried to flatten it, now it leans to one side or the other.

The same thing is happening in an automated fashion lower on the plant as the calcium is attempting to mobilize from the oldest leaves and gravity pulls on the soluble nutrient. That's all that's going on here. You ignored multiple calcium deficiency symptoms and focused on a relatively novel one, thanks to the severely detrimental perseverance of trickle down bro baloney on weed forums.

U have your opinion I have mine debate is healthy bro science works man😂😂😂 have u even grown a plant mate apart from the stretched out 1 in your pics or the nute burned 1 😂😂😂 u keep feeding your 5 billion n I’ll keep getting high and bullshitting on the net👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 1162602

View attachment 1162610

View attachment 1162617
View attachment 1162618

You gotta be kidding me thise leaves are cooked and dam near dead.

Yeah its showing nitrogen tox and that somehow means that it can't have light stress.

You rso full of shit it hurts... sodium stress hey? If you knew half what you claim you would know that statement is just laughable. I'll let you spend the next day googling to even understand what I say that.

One thing I have learned is people who make claims about what they do and how much they know trying g to validate themselves like it's going to intimidate people are always full of shit.

The only book you would qualify to write would be in crayon.

Then the guy who calls youtubers somehow refers to youtube for support... gtfoh

See those leaves in the first pic... those leaves can barely transpire... im sure it's calcium.

Anyone reading this just go look at his previous posts.. don't think he has claimed anything but a calcium issue in any post he has made.

We already know the cure to everything is cal mag...

Prob won't here back for a day or 2 so you can Google your answers... or maybe youtube em? Idk idc.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

You gotta be kidding me thise leaves are cooked and dam near dead.

Yeah its showing nitrogen tox and that somehow means that it can't have light stress.

You rso full of shit it hurts... sodium stress hey? If you knew half what you claim you would know that statement is just laughable. I'll let you spend the next day googling to even understand what I say that.

One thing I have learned is people who make claims about what they do and how much they know trying g to validate themselves like it's going to intimidate people are always full of shit.

The only book you would qualify to write would be in crayon.

Then the guy who calls youtubers somehow refers to youtube for support... gtfoh

See those leaves in the first pic... those leaves can barely transpire... im sure it's calcium.

Anyone reading this just go look at his previous posts.. don't think he has claimed anything but a calcium issue in any post he has made.

We already know the cure to everything is cal mag...

Prob won't here back for a day or 2 so you can Google your answers... or maybe youtube em? Idk idc.
I think he's some sort of lobbyist for the calcium industry. Weird that the only pictures he wants to share are of weird fucked up plants from his 'experiments'. Never a pic of anything he's actually produced that backs up his claimed superiority.

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

My last grow I finished in 1 gal but I had to feed 14x a day. So yeah 3 gal is aboit as big as I would go in coco. You will want at least a 70/30 coco/perlite mix.

They are not handling the light and I don't think it's due to light intensity but back it off for now.

What nutrients are you using and exactly how are you mixing them? Including and additives and ph adjusters.

Using RO?

How and when are you ph adjusting feed?

Are you also adjust the temperature of the feed?

Pics of the setup and list of equipment?

Pics further back of the grow?

How are you disposing of runoff?

Age of plants?

When did symtoms forst appear?

Definitely light is stressing them. But like I say I don't think k it's due to intensity but rather an uptake or environmental issue and that could be 1000 different things. So let's start ruling stuff out.
RO water, mixing CANNA nutes the night before 7.5ml/G A + B, 5ml zyme, 2ml rhizo, ph up to 5.8. plants will be 4 weeks from seed on Monday. I water on different saucers and elevators or whatever they are called then when done dripping put back in tent. 2 ES300 only 1 hoping at the moment, 6in Ac infinity inline. Temp of feed idk. Lights on it isn’t that bad but as the day goes on it’s worse. Tomorrow morning at lights on im gonna check temp and humidity since it seems to be fine.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I think your pH is too high if you are in coco. Even a .1 off is enough to cause problems.
5.5 is for coco. It's hard to tell if that is coco from these pix. If it's soil, get your pH up to 6.3 - 6.5

Madmax

Madmax

I had a couple leaves on my plant last grow turn upside down like that..it wasnt from the light as plant was too far away to the top. besides the leaf in question was halfway down the plant..the spectrum of light what my lights emitting is i believe making the petitoles way longer ..i dont think its anything to worry about..

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Did the serrated edges fold
Up also?
I had a couple leaves on my plant last grow turn upside down like that..it wasnt from the light as plant was too far away to the top. besides the leaf in question was halfway down the plant..the spectrum of light what my lights emitting is i believe making the petitoles way longer ..i dont think its anything to worry about..

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Just to give an update. It was the damn humidity not being high enough. After reading the directions on the ac infinity, I didn’t know the humidity sensor had to be calibrated. Fml so if anyone reads this In the future. CALIBRATION sensors may be needed.

Top Bottom