prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Wrong homie probation don't give a fuck if u got a card they don't recognize a Dr. Rec. That's the 1st thing ur PO will tell u when u meet him..all my Doggies on probation can't smoke weed & almost all of them have 2 drug test every week sometime twice a week..
Parole is a Lil different most times they don't give a fuck if u smoke weed but sometimes if the parole officer is a dick he will fuck with u. Most of my Dogs on parole get 2 smoke but a few can't. Well that's how it goes down in Fresno at least.. I know this 4sho with 1st hand experience cuz I've had many different PO's

Yes sir, you certainly can. You gotta talk to the judge after you get out and before you get assigned a po and have your rec already and unless the judge is a dick or doesn't believe you have a medical need, you should be golden. I know more than one person that is/was in this situation. If the judge says it's ok your po can't say isht

Reactions: mal
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've heard of a few lucky guys getting 2 burn but 99% of the time here in my town ur gunna get a judge that wants 2 send Dogs 2 the pen.. Over here in my town they cops,judges,DA,PO's damn near everybody hates us Dogs.. & since all I know is Dogs that's all I can speak on.. But usually if u got a weed charge then they ain't letting u smoke weed

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

In Michigan as long as you get your plastic card before your court date you should be fine... I got flicked back in 09 when i was driving my bro to a drug test.. Right when we pulled out i stopped at a light and i looked over and i saw cop driveing the opposite direction and he was strait starring me down hardcore. I was like wtf?? Next thing you know we were getting flicked for no reason and i had a tiny little dime sak on me.. I asked why i was getting plled over and they didnt evan have a reason.. I ended up getting a ticket for the dime sak so i went and got my rec from the doc... I appealed the first couple court dates untill my plastic card arrived. I ended up only getting 12 months of non reporting Probo and no drug testing, i smoke everyday and no dam bs charge is gonna stop me.

So as long as you get your card you should be able to be a patient while your on probation.. You just cant become a caregiver if you have felony drug charges... ~ODB~

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

some judges are just dicks like that, they think theyve seen it all and they know better,y and there arent many laws that apply to crooked judges especially if you got a pp, a lawyer might be able to do something for ya here. cops das n pos are gonna be the same all over, they get paid for lockin a mofo up and keepin ya in the system. but yeah, if the judge dont like you before he meets you, aint much you can do about it...

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

That sucks man, hope you find somewhere new that you enjoy even better than your old place. Keep your head up, my wife's cousin went up tp michigan and bought a nice house for 15,000$. Its not in the best neighborhood but he grows for a living, hope everything works out for the best. Take care

mal

Damn bro! $15,000?? He must live in the strait ghetto of the D and still a great price.. It sucks living in the hood, you have gun shots going off every night almost. Not a good place to raise a kid.. I got hooked up at a great house in the burbs... Its a nice 4 bdroom with basement. sits on an acre of land and i pay 650$ a month +utilites with purchase option after 3 years, and i have oil heat so i dont have to worry abut heating bills.

My dad is one of the best Realtor's in the country and hooked me up. Prod if your looking to move to michigan and need a house, you can hit me up and i can have my dad and brother help you out bro... ~ODB~

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn bro! $15,000?? He must live in the strait ghetto of the D and still a great price.. It sucks living in the hood, you have gun shots going off every night almost. Not a good place to raise a kid.. I got hooked up at a great house in the burbs... Its a nice 4 bdroom with basement. sits on an acre of land and i pay 650$ a month +utilites with purchase option after 3 years, and i have oil heat so i dont have to worry abut heating bills.

My dad is one of the best Realtor's in the country and hooked me up. Prod if your looking to move to michigan and need a house, you can hit me up and i can have my dad and brother help you out bro... ~ODB~

Thanks hommie i appreciate it for real and thanks to every one for the advise

Reactions: mal
Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

shit bro, my neighbors got tied up, and robbed not even 2 month ago, lol....i live in a less desirable part of town obviously, but i would have LOVED for those fools to try and get me aside from my old ass neighbor, lol, woulda been brain matter stew for all in las vegas

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
wowo today is a horrible day I just found out that one of my best friends was found dead in his jail cell at 330 a.m. he was just their for a traffic ticket and now he's dead really fucked up man its killin me . that was my boy you know

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Damn prod thats fukked up. You'll pull through bro. Good vibes your way.. Hope all is well homie. ~ODB~

Thanks man it just sux bro because not even a year ago my other best friend died so i'm just like fuck am i next or why am i still here you know

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn bro, sorry to hear that Prod. Its unfortunate when shit like this happens. I also have lost A LOT of my closest friends so i know how ya feel homie. My prayers are with you brother. So, what happened bro, how? pm me if ya need bro. Laters PG. Motiv

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Damn bro, sorry to hear that Prod. Its unfortunate when shit like this happens. I also have lost A LOT of my closest friends so i know how ya feel homie. My prayers are with you brother. So, what happened bro, how? pm me if ya need bro. Laters PG. Motiv

thank motive its all fucked up for real i really dnt know everything just that he od in his cell and by the time his cell mate said anything he was dead at this point i wann go speeding 130 in my caddi so i can get locked up and find that dude a beat the fuckin life out of that dude!!!!!!!!!!!! all he had to say was hey co i think this dude is fucked up and he would of ben ok. I really appreciate all the kind words guys its just killin me rite now because our other best friend died from the same thing almost 1 year ago they found him in his car some had just left him in his car in the north side it was super fucked man i wish i had some loud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Stay strong homie, I know you wanna go do some fucked up shit right now but you gotta realize nothing can change what happened.I bet your boy wouldn't wanna see you put yourself in a position to get locked up or get hurt, and none of us do either. RIP

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Stay strong homie, I know you wanna go do some fucked up shit right now but you gotta realize nothing can change what happened.I bet your boy wouldn't wanna see you put yourself in a position to get locked up or get hurt, and none of us do either. RIP

I know your rite i just wanna make that dude hurt as bad as i do rite now fuckin pos uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this isnt fair fuck fuck fuck i hate this shit for real thanks guys i dnt know what i would do if i didnt have my farm fam for real

Latest posts

Top Bottom