Progressive Options

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Their Tahoe OG and Fire OG are from Cali Connection and Raskal's seeds. They do not have the Tahoe clone only or Raskal's Fire cut. This was confirmed by several people, two of which are Swerve and an ex PO worker.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Must be a strong pheno because the tahoe I'm running looks identical to the clone only. I did ask dude if it was from cali connect and he said it's the clone only and it's their bread and butter. Obviously you can't always take someone's word for it but I have him on my Instagram and he grows some serious dank from that same tahoe so we'll see. If it's not up to par no big deal I've always loved the louie a little more than the tahoe personally. And for personal smoke I will take the forum cut over og as og is everywhere around me and I'm burnt out on it lol.

N

nightmarecreature

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/fire-og-at-progressive-options-real-or-not.15776/

I used to run the Tahoe clone only. It's not the same cut. I posted the link above because, Swerve said it's from seed also. He was not the only one who said that. An ex employee told me the same.

I'm not sure about some of their cuts, some are the real clone only's but some are not, the Fire and Tahoe are not clone only for sure. I grew out Strawberry Diesel before, I didn't get it from PO but they do carry it. I liked that strain a lot! I've heard way too many horror stories to get anything from that place. They vend their cuts out to growers, they don't all come from PO. I get my cuts from people I know, I try and get a tiny single clone, that way it's easy to treat and isolate.

N

nightmarecreature

Here's what the ex employee said word for word. "Why are they going to stock a strain that takes three weeks to root?" He was referring to the Tahoe clone only. It's easier to just pass a Cali Connect seed that still has vigor. It does not mean it's a bad cut, it means it's not the clone only Tahoe.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I've smoked some cali connect tahoe that was super fire, but nothing like the original tahoe. Anyhow no big deal if it's not what I'm looking for. I'm glad I got several strains just in case. I know that the louie, forum cut, and xxx that I got are all real. And on that link you posted someone said the sfv is from orgnkid..

N

nightmarecreature

It could be the real SFV, I don't know. Until someone can confirm every cut, it's everyone's guess. As long as you're bug free, I say you came up.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I've smoked some cali connect tahoe that was super fire, but nothing like the original tahoe. Anyhow no big deal if it's not what I'm looking for. I'm glad I got several strains just in case. I know that the louie, forum cut, and xxx that I got are all real. And on that link you posted someone said the sfv is from orgnkid..
Keep us updated. I've read from a few people that they've got their shit together over the last year or two. Not like its that hard to get legit cuts in so cal

Pics would be tits

N

nightmarecreature

I just saw your thread. You have broadmites dude! You need to start spraying quick before it spreads to all your cuts!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I grew out their Tahoe back in 2010, full H&G line in coco. It's bomb, pure pinesol and better tasting than most legit clone-onlys imo. Just treat & quarantine every cut as if it has pm & mites. Not sure about how to handle broad mites, but would be worth going the extra mile to ensure they're clean. Then make moms & take your own cuts.

K

knubs

I grew out their Tahoe back in 2010, full H&G line in coco. It's bomb, pure pinesol and better tasting than most legit clone-onlys imo. Just treat & quarantine every cut as if it has pm & mites. Not sure about how to handle broad mites, but would be worth going the extra mile to ensure they're clean. Then make moms & take your own cuts.

if a cut has broad mites it is already ruined. You can kill the bugs off but you will never get the toxins out. After that a dank clone only will produce hemp quality bud.

N

nightmarecreature

if a cut has broad mites it is already ruined. You can kill the bugs off but you will never get the toxins out. After that a dank clone only will produce hemp quality bud.

That's not completely true. I know plenty of people who had BM and got rid of them. The cuts still produced dank!

When you take clones, every so often youll get a weak clone. Thats slower than the rest and a runt. If that cut gets infected it could produce hemp.

BM can cause weak cuts to produce hemp but it's extremely rare. Ive only heard of it happening to someone i know one time on one clone only. Thats out of thousands of clones.

M

moemoe08

ive got plenty of cuts from po over the past few years. i tried them like 4 months ago again after like a year break from going. those were the most infested plants i ever had. i always consider clones to have every plants disease there ever was when i get them. these were the most resistant bugs i ever seen. i havent had spider mites in atleast 2 years unless from clones. i got spider mites i couldnt get rid of. i noticed broad mites on one and tossed everything i got from po. i never had bm but i knew from threads online what it was. i never have bug problems at all. i whouldnt get anything from anybody that get cuts from po. they do have some good ogs. they also have a few duds. you might have broad mites. its not worth the time its going to take to get rid of the bugs. you should keep those clones separate from all other plants.

K

knubs

That's not completely true. I know plenty of people who had BM and got rid of them. The cuts still produced dank!

When you take clones, every so often youll get a weak clone. Thats slower than the rest and a runt. If that cut gets infected it could produce hemp.

BM can cause weak cuts to produce hemp but it's extremely rare. Ive only heard of it happening to someone i know one time on one clone only. Thats out of thousands of clones.

if a cut gets broad mites very briefly it is fine, but if you have a bad continuous problem with them like po does then it will ruin the cut. I've gotten so many dudded cuts from po it is ridiculous!!!! I still have my earthshaker og and it is dudded BAD. I also just tossed a handful of strains I got from po years ago that were still dudded.
I've personally never had one of my strains get dudded, but I've received many from po.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

So we got our cuts a couple months apart with such drastic differences that's kinda odd. I scope them daily and have yet to see one mite of any kind, thrip, or root aphid. They are pretty freaking healthy in fact. I'm starting a new room after this run so I'm going to take it all the way through and see what happens. Already got one month of veg and 2 weeks of flower on them with no problems.

N

nightmarecreature

Broadmites are very tough to spot. It took me a long time to spot them with a scope. They hide in the crevices of the leaves very well. Like i said earlier, you probably killed them by now.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Broadmites are very tough to spot. It took me a long time to spot them with a scope. They hide in the crevices of the leaves very well. Like i said earlier, you probably killed them by now.
Then how can you tell from the pics in his thread he has bm?
I've seen the sketchy stuff out of po but those cuts look clean

N

nightmarecreature

Then how can you tell from the pics in his thread he has bm?
I've seen the sketchy stuff out of po but those cuts look clean

Easily, you can see the damage they cause, the blistering and indentions, leaf twisting. In the first three pics you can really notice it.If you've never had broad mites, you wouldn't notice. Once you have broad mites, you know what it looks like.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Easily, you can see the damage they cause, the blistering and indentions, leaf twisting. In the first three pics you can really notice it.If you've never had broad mites, you wouldn't notice. Once you have broad mites, you know what it looks like.
Every batch of domed clones I've seen has had 2/3 of those.

Top Bottom