Purple Haze 💜💜💜☮️ (UNITY) LOVE, RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING

• Thread starter SunshineSupergirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Treecutter

Treecutter

mine soil's the same too, same bag and well handmixed... but the one in the corner seems to have difficulties

View attachment 1243073

all clones (same genetic), about same height/roots/leaf-number upon transplant...

sometimes it's just impossible to find a causal explanation, could be root problems, or bad bacteria's ... things not visible to the naked eye...
Hit the one in the corner with hormex or vitamin b.

Treecutter

Treecutter

Whomever packed your order just got back from lunch lol.
Got a pack of there critical purple given to me one year. Beautiful plant but I think there is more thc in Bermuda grass than in that strain.
20210320 223005
20210320 223556
20210320 223611

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Hit the one in the corner with hormex or vitamin b.
Think I found the culprit, upon unearthing it there was a fungal site directly at the peat rooting jiffy where, presumably, a horn scrap wasnt composted well enough... so it didnt grew out much of any roots...
It's now sitting in a sterile hydroponic medium and hopefully recovers within 2-3 days.
Could be it still dies when the toxins make it into the plant...

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Whomever packed your order just got back from lunch lol.
Well I sent an email to customer support and they sent this back, stating that my cannabis plants were "yellowing".

But that still does not explain why two of them look so different than the other.

They did give me a coupon for 20% off though, for me next seeds, I sent a reply back hoping for a more elaborated response. ☮️

Screenshot 2022 05 10 13 39 50 183
SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

I'll have a few more new photos and some updates on my plants in a few days.☮️

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Well I sent an email to customer support and they sent this back, stating that my cannabis plants were "yellowing".

But that still does not explain why two of them look so different than the other.

They did give me a coupon for 20% off though, for me next seeds, I sent a reply back hoping for a more elaborated response. ☮️
He cannot give grow advice, then does.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

He cannot give grow advice, then does.
Not sure exactly maybe think that that's like some kind of disclaimer because the company corporate is from Spain even though there's a local Growers office here in Eureka California.

🧐🤨😊🤪

Heywood

Heywood

Not sure exactly maybe think that that's like some kind of disclaimer because the company corporate is from Spain even though there's a local Growers office here in Eureka California.

🧐🤨😊🤪

You're in SF right? You can walk into literally any dispensary and buy seeds and/or clones... provided they carry what you are looking for.
Just look them up on-line and check their menu first.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

You're in SF right? You can walk into literally any dispensary and buy seeds and/or clones... provided they carry what you are looking for.
Just look them up on-line and check their menu first.
I considered that, I called many places, most wanted too much, or had too much seed in a package. Or didn't have the strain I was looking for.

There's only a few local places that have seed here now.

I only needed 3 seeds so I went for Growers Choice as they sell just 3 seeds.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Always as a rule of thumb is to have a backup plan to your backup plan. If all you "need" are 3 beans, then get a pack of 10. Always leave room for mishaps like this so you can start over with same genetics
Oh I have plans to increase my plants.

I'm going to need some autoflower seeds so I can grow those on my space above the cupboard where it'll be real nice to keep things warm there and have some nice 2 ft autoflowers about six plants upstairs.

And I'm going to continue to have three plants in the window because honestly three is the reason there's all kinds of reasons why I chose three.

Well first of all I guess obviously is that there really is only enough space for three. 😇

I think second of all it's just more cost-effective for me right now.

And thirdly it's because it represents something spiritual for me which is the three points of unity love respect to understanding.💜💜💜🔥☮️

Reactions: TSD
SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

63 day Update.
They are really recovering.

I just now fertilized them and applied proper pH water as well as giving them a little beneficial bacteria for some control of some algae that was developing. I gave them liquid and dry fertilizer. Went with half strength on the dry fertilizer and also the liquid.

In addition I have increased the light spectrum to 60% power. That's giving me an average of 500-550 umols per plant now.

I noticed that the increase in power also evened out the amount of light that was hitting each plant I suppose that's a downside to the dimmer is that when it's at low power it doesn't quite give each plant the same amount but now I think that's pretty good until they develop further.

Here are some new pretty pics!
💚💚💚🔮

IMG 20220511 203200
IMG 20220511 203218
IMG 20220511 203149
IMG 20220511 203115
IMG 20220511 203227
IMG 20220511 203059
IMG 20220511 203231
IMG 20220511 203304
IMG 20220511 203143
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
dont feed the flowering ones they are already pretty dark. sativa doms dont like N as much as indicas and indica heavy hybrids ime.

YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan

63 day Update.
They are really recovering.

I just now fertilized them and applied proper pH water as well as giving them a little beneficial bacteria for some control of some algae that was developing. I gave them liquid and dry fertilizer. Went with half strength on the dry fertilizer and also the liquid.

In addition I have increased the light spectrum to 60% power. That's giving me an average of 500-550 umols per plant now.

I noticed that the increase in power also evened out the amount of light that was hitting each plant I suppose that's a downside to the dimmer is that when it's at low power it doesn't quite give each plant the same amount but now I think that's pretty good until they develop further.

Here are some new pretty pics!
💚💚💚🔮
That last plant looks confused. Like it can't decide if it want's to flower or not. Have you been messing with the amount of darkness they get?

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

That last plant looks confused. Like it can't decide if it want's to flower or not. Have you been messing with the amount of darkness they get?
Nope.

All three plants have had the same exposure to the same time of light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom