Purple Kush Journey

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Well they just had there first round of 12/12 so let the stretch begin lol..once I notice the stretch il b puttin up the screen..here's a few pics of my girls:D

north knect

north knect

Thx @Toaster79 :D they arnt lookin to shabby eh..have a few tips of leafs that are pointing down..wat would be the cause of that? So today is day 2 since flip and both plants are showing a few pistols..I tried takin a pic but my phone cam is to shitty to c them lmao..they stretched about 2inchs in 24hours..I've never grown purple kush before..anybody kno when I should expect the stretch to slow/stop?? Happy farming :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

Those tips clawing a bit could be from a bit too much N. I had plant doing this but didn't affect anything except not getting those autumn colors at the end of the cycle.

++++Vibes

north knect

north knect

Ya there last feeding one high in N for agresive veg n tomorow they will get fed for transition to bloom hopefully that little bit of clawing ends.. My ph run off is still a little lower then I'd like at 6.1 but il up it next fed to counter it a bit..I've read that LED lighting can bleach the plants so I've got it about 10" above tallest top..I think I'd loose the spread of the light if I went any lower also

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

My led is almost touching no bleaching or burning but your call maybe just lower the 2 cfm's

north knect

north knect

Well that's good to kno..I will lower all of them then thx for the input @Ned Kelly ..wat type and size of LED are u running?

north knect

north knect

900 watt mars 11 with a 250w hps kicker
Nice! Well I guess I don't have to wry about being to close if yours is fine il just keep an eye out..also u linked me to Marjuana-seeds.nl the other day for good autos..just wondering if u kno if they will accept prepaid MasterCard/visa? How do u usually pay?

north knect

north knect

There ak47-white LSD-white widow 3 pack deal.. And the GDP and bigbud since u recommended..and prob one or 2 more 5 packs..all auto fems..guess il be getting some freebies also like the lemon skunk fem auto

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

lol if you get over $100 euro you will get some nice auto lemon haze . worth it

north knect

north knect

Planning on spending about 500US not sure the conversion lol about 350£ I think

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Auto Lemon Haze was created crossing Lemon Skunk, Super Silver Haze and original Lowryder and has given us one of the most exciting autoflowering strains in ages

For the full details on this classic Auto Lemon Haze Feminized strain click here

Auto Lemon Haze was created crossing Lemon Skunk, Super Silver Haze and original Lowryder and has given us one of the most exciting autoflowering strains in ages

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/Outdoor
TYPE Indica / Sativa / Ruderalis
PLANT HEIGHT 70-90 cm
FLOWERING TIME 60-70 days from seeds
HARVEST April - October
YIELD Upto 100g per plant

north knect

north knect

For the full details on this classic Auto Lemon Haze Feminized strain click here

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/Outdoor
TYPE Indica / Sativa / Ruderalis
PLANT HEIGHT 70-90 cm
FLOWERING TIME 60-70 days from seeds
HARVEST April - October
YIELD Upto 100g per plant
Ya il be looking forward to that one..thx for the info

Top Bottom