--- Quality Over Quantity --- (new Member Post)

• Thread starter QoQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DGL

and guys? growing with more expensive ferterlizer is not for the first time grower? WHY?? lol honestly i am helping a friend grow dank its this easy, but i am running synthetic ferts,
coco COIR as my medium and yes salt build up sucks flush once every 3 weeks one EASY flush will fix the problem

2 ph perfect nutrients there are actual nutrients that will ph the nutrient solution them selves honestly HOW MUCH EASYER CAN YOU GET? my friend doesnt even use a ph pen/ ppm meter i give him a chart with how much of each nutrient to use and with my blue lab ph meterive noticed it always hits about 5.7-5.8ph

3 kiloelement man maybe i am spamming this girl with way to much of my crap but honestly man im trying to give her a understanding on what i have to do to grow my type of dank dank buds i hate crap herb im sorry i do it is what it is.

EVERYONE SAYING EXPENSIVE FERTILIZERS ARENT FOR THE FIRST TIME GROWER EXPLAIN WHY NOT????????????? BECAUSE THE WAY I EXPLAINED IT IT LOOKS PRETTY DAMN EASY.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I agree with the light and flux however she has a 600 she has been waiting to use that is about to come into play I believe... that is interesting about your particular grow do you have the pictures to show? Look Bro I never said throw it out at all I said put it aside and use it but don't try and do it all at once she will learn it all as she goes along and alot of it is biased you can not deny that but so is almost all growing at this time. we all work off a simple basis and invent ways to incorporate the best into what we have I am not totally in disagreement with you I am only saying that is alot for a first time er to take in and is not necessarily the best way to go about learning it as it will get extremely expensive real fast and sure you can teach your buddy where you can hold his hand and watch him forums not really the same or as easy to explain without hands on but go on with your bad self bro UR THE GREATEST

D

DGL

I agree with the light and flux however she has a 600 she has been waiting to use that is about to come into play I believe... that is interesting about your particular grow do you have the pictures to show? Look Bro I never said throw it out at all I said put it aside and use it but don't try and do it all at once she will learn it all as she goes and alot of it is biased you can not deny that but so is almost all growing at this time. we all work off a simple basis and invent ways to incorporate the best into what we have I am not totally in disagreement with you I am only saying that is alot for a first time er to take in and is not necessarily the best way to go about learning it as it will get extremely expensive real fast
well kilo i cannot argue with that but one question for you sir? why not? like why dont we give her all of the top quality knowledge we have learned over time? like fk it if she gets confused she can ask a question and we will answer it, why do we have to start her at the bottom of the barrell? like grab a base nutrient and one bloom booster, why not grab a base and 3 boosters for all 3 stages of flower? like i understand it gets expensive fast but fk it all i ever did the first year i started growing was waste money due to people giving me insufficient information and inaccurate information so i was growing garbage id rather give her more info then bloody hell

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Why dont we start new growers off with the best and most advanced instuctions well let me think about that would you put a nine year old inchrage of your bills and make a teenager the ceo for your company................... To put it simply you gotta walk before you can run any advanced grower would know this

Why are expensive muti bottle nutes not good for a first time grower.....

First off before I get to that if you go back and read she wants exactly what she has at the moment.

Well we can start with the application rate how exactly are you going to make a chart for her if she uses something different from you, this being a big issue due to the bottle recommend being usually very high and you need a ppm pen to make sure it is correct....

Second I am sure if she would want to use something better she would and then most likely get every piece of unsolicited information you gave rite here on many other threads..... I am glad your opposed to crap bud but at the rate they are growing I doubt it will be. Not to mention needing to have the actual experience to know when your salts are building up when to flush when they want more or less on top of having to use five or six different bottles you then need to know what's what and when to use it or have to much or little.

As i said this can go on and on and it is all personal preference.

Letting your buddy grow without a pen and letting him think this will work out every time is I'll advice especially if you are in coco if he has no pen how does he test run off for salts? How does he make sure the PH is still ok as coco commonly builds PH after a few feeding or can Drop ph drastically in the first few feeds and you need to keep these in check and just flushing often can damage and slow the growth of the cannabis plant possibly stop it from a super build because everything was perfect and it was loving life then you come along and flush for no real reason other than u think it need to be done on a schedule i am not going to go on with the subject matter. Sorry @QoQ Should leave the trolling to the trolls I'm just not good enough of one to hang with this dude I guess. Keep those posts coming I do enjoy watching you go at it

Last edited:
D

DGL

Letting your buddy grow without a pen and letting him think this will work out every time is I'll advice especially if you are in coco if he has no pen how does he test run off for salts? How does he make sure the PH is still ok as coco commonly builds PH after a few feeding or can Drop ph drastically in the first few feeds and you need to keep these in check and just flushing often can damage and slow the growth of the cannabis plant possibly stop it from a super build because everything was perfect and it was loving life then you come along and flush for no real reason other than u think it need to be done on a schedule i am not going to go on with the subject matter. Sorry @QoQ Should leave the trolling to the trolls I'm just not good enough of one to hang with this dude I guess. Keep those posts coming I do enjoy watching you go at it

0. application rate and if she has something different then me:
dude thats why im here if she uses something different then ill make a chart for that also! im not telling her hey USE WHAT I USE no use what you can afford but dont use the crappiest crap in the crap because its what your starting out with and you should learn no im going to tell you ITS CRAP MOVE UP. and after her first grow or 2 damn get a ppm pen move on up we just have to get her past a couple grows and she will get it but what is the point of starting her off on crap id rather not risk it.

1. man you are thinking way to much, first time grower, my friend ima call him X actually was a first time grower his first harvest was easy
he flushed every 3 weeks so salts would leave the medium once every 3 weeks that is a easy thing to do you dont have to wait till your salts build up flush them out before they do and im sorry through my own personal experience i have never had ill effects by flushing im saying again EVERY 3 WEEKS NOT ONCE A WEEK MAN, and dude were growing in coco it builds up salts heavily it is what it is(SHES GROWING IN SOIL IM NOT SAYING FLUSH ONCE EVERY 3 WEEKS IN SOIL NO BUT DEPENDING ON HER NUTRIENT LINE I MIGHT TELL HER FLUSH ONCE EVERY MONTH AND A HALF) if we dont flush I can guarantee YOU if i dont flush every 3 weeks on the 4th week i got nutrient toxicity within my medium im sorry but it kind of is on a schedule and no it will NOT HARM MY PLANTS if i flush every 3 weeks. so this flush is for a real reason.

2. did i say i told him he doesnt need a pen LOL no it was his first grow and he couldnt afford it and he was using ph perfect nutrients so his medium never had a sudden rise or drop in ph i was working with him with what he had and i would work with him even if he couldnt afford new gear.

D

DGL

like none of us will win none of us will loose me and kilo have a completely different opinion on how someone should start growing cannabis i can tell kilo knows what he is talking about and i do too so
i suggest we both quit hijacking her thread and shut up peace.

D

DGL

Why dont we start new growers off with the best and most advanced instuctions well let me think about that would you put a nine year old inchrage of your bills and make a teenager the ceo for your company................... To put it simply you gotta walk before you can run any advanced grower would know this

Why are expensive muti bottle nutes not good for a first time grower.....
dude you make no sense to me on this one? when did i say BUY THIS BOTTLE AND THIS BOTTLE dude i never even put a nutrients name that i use like did i say BUY 13 SYNTHETICS NAMED X X X X AND X no i never even put what company my ferts come from I HAVE NO IDEA IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO GROW IN VEGANIC ORGANIC SYNTHETIC? OR EVEN IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO USE SALT BASED OR BIO MINERAL BASED FERTS and if she doesnt know what this MEANS thats WHY im here TO explain to HER what it MEANS shes not dumb SHE CAN LEARN, LOL i am giving a example of why i use so much nutrients i just put what the PURPOSE OF EACH NUTRIENT IS NOT WHAT EACH NUTRIENT IS, like what ???? like quit assuming the first time grower IS STUPID and should only be given RUDIMENTARY INSTRUCTIONS.

and no shes not 9 shes growing cannabis already.

Last edited:
D

DGL

I DO NOT THINK OF FIRST TIME GROWERS LIKE THIS.
if i am wrong i am sorry

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey whatever you say bro. your clearly the professional grower here and the professor of cannabis it would seem. So perch on brother just preach on

Never once did I say that anyone was stupid just the well known fact you can not start at the top of anything in life and succeed, get a full understanding of, or continue to be successful after no one is there to hold your hand every time something goes wrong and if all this is again BS to you Then you sir sorry for being a dick but you sir are an imbisil.

Last edited:
D

DGL

NO dude i don't even grow world class im on the journey to though. like bro quit hating on me all i ever did was ask you questions and say your right. i even said i agreed with one of your posts completely like dude were both WRONG were just 2 cocky growers hijacking her thread

Grassroot432

Grassroot432

No need to reply.. I am sure everyone following this log has "ignored" him by now... Damn email alerts for absolutely nothing... smh

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oh yeah totally forgot we have a ignore button (hits button with the quickness) Thankyou @Grassroot432 been so long since I'd seen a troll I forgot my manners and how to deal with them.

And I am truly sorry for that again @QoQ feel free to remove any or all of my posts so your thread dose not look like crappie info is just being tossed around. I will do my best to keep my mouth shut next time. Hope you the best GLHF

Last edited:
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm stalking....again lol my doc has warned me to up the weed if I start stalking lmfao. I better roll then eh :cigar: hehehe

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

That's okay with me just don't peak in the window while I'm taking a shit you may just fall over dead. That's what happened to my last stalker anyway.

Self proclaimed :asshat: just simply feeding the :pigeon:'s

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha im sorry that is supposed to say a Hit Not a Shit but how perfect is that fucked up autocorrect..... definitely good for a laugh on my end.

QoQ

QoQ

Ho guys I would jut like yo update you all I have purchased a cool tube and will be fitting my 600w on friday. I'll upload pics today of update plant.

Thanks alot for replies guys !

:)

QoQ

QoQ

Hi guys im currently running a 250w off of a 600w ballast.

Will my electricity bill go up if I now fit my 600w bulb? I'm thinking it wouldn't change a thing as I'm still currently running off of a 600w ballast and that still acts as if it's running a 600w bulb.

But I am no professional and would like good advice please as I am in a predicament.

I could have either bought a 250w ballast and stayed at 250w or I could have purchased a cool tube so I can finally use my 600w.

Though the difference in my electricity bill has changed since I bought my tent I don't want it to double again. That would be unaffordable as I am not making any money from this at all.
(Loosing less than purchasing my medication though).

Basically I just need to know what's best and if I fit a 600w bulb onto my 600w ballast will it be using more power than my 250w in my 600w ballast?

Thanks alot everybody.

QoQ

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I have a small space too. Not a tent, 2by4 and panda film.

I had a ton of heating issues with my 400w hps in there (space about 5x4x7ft tall

My setup is weird, sort of a room within a bedroom. And a split ac in the window of the bedroom. I basically have a 4'' intake fan sucking air into the grow room, its close to the window of the bedroom so i can adjust air , cool it, before its sucked into my grow space

I then have a 4'' exhaust sucking air out
The air going out fan is connected to a y split. Where half sucks moisture air from the room and the other side is connected to my 400w hps light hood. The hood is enclosed in glass and the exhaust fan sucks the heat right out, and spits it out the window. The hood doesnt even get hot anymore.

With this im able to keep 50 % humidity temp between 70-76. The way i got the flow worked out with the two 4'' fans exchanging air and an oscillating fan circulating air inside im able to maintain these ideal conditions at the canopy, top of the room, and in the center of the room. Took me a bit to dial it in but with the a/c and the fan exchange i was able to achieve it.

Im not sure if this helped but hopefully it did. I feel like controlling the enviorement is different in a big room and a small room with their own set of challenges.

Im just a beginner, and i cant say that last statement is true or not but i just feel like that could be the case. Please, experienced growers, back me up or correct me. Im also here to learn! : )

Last edited:
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hi guys im currently running a 250w off of a 600w ballast.

Will my electricity bill go up if I now fit my 600w bulb? I'm thinking it wouldn't change a thing as I'm still currently running off of a 600w ballast and that still acts as if it's running a 600w bulb.

But I am no professional and would like good advice please as I am in a predicament.

I could have either bought a 250w ballast and stayed at 250w or I could have purchased a cool tube so I can finally use my 600w.

Though the difference in my electricity bill has changed since I bought my tent I don't want it to double again. That would be unaffordable as I am not making any money from this at all.
(Loosing less than purchasing my medication though).

Basically I just need to know what's best and if I fit a 600w bulb onto my 600w ballast will it be using more power than my 250w in my 600w ballast?

Thanks alot everybody.

QoQ
Sorry i dont know that much about ballasts or electrical. Perhaps someone like @Billyboat would have a little more insight on the matter

Top Bottom