Quantum boards???

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Very good point! I had not thought of that. So optimally, you would want more red and blue. Cause optimally you want to be at full saturation.

I'm convinced 🤣
It's a balancing act. Red and blue are the most efficient for photosynthesis. But like I say all the others contribute and if you go all red and blue your missing out on increased photosynthetic rates as intensity is increased.

Peaks in red and blue while still supplying adequate amount of all the others is what I feel is best. One day we will find out a better idea of what those ratios in spectrum look like. I mean we have an idea now but not exactly the ratio to maximize the photosynthesis of each spectrum. Full spectrum is key even if some are less efficient they are still important

MountainBudz

MountainBudz

Great news!

The actual alibaba website works good.
Dont even try from mobile. Good once your account and payment method is all setup. But if you're trying to start an Alibaba account and enter shipping/payment info... dont even bother on a phone.

Even got 10% off for being new.
I got the 240w 2700k lm301b prebuilt.
Shipped to my door for $197.78 cdn.
Do you have a link to what you bought? I am interested in getting another light for my veg tent but I am skeptical about buying light setups from alibaba.

V

Vondank420

I have no experience with light movers. In terms of a fixture for led. I don't see anything that competes on a bang for buck basis over kingbright. Now if this is commercial and you need certified fixtures for insurance purposes then these won't be for you. If I was purchasing now I would look for the v2 respec that includes far red. If they had the option to add UV I would do more research and possibly add that too. Both can be added later but from what I have seen the v2 respec with the cree not epistar seem to be a really good option.

I run an hlg 600 in a 4x4 with CO2 and it's more than enough light. With a mover I'm not sure if you may be able to cover a 4x8 with similar since you can get it right up close to blast the plants. I would ask someone with experience with light movers
Thank you, will definitely look into V2.
This is for personal. I would only use a mover for tents or Veg areas in commercial . ( we cover 25 x 20 w/ super blue 1000mh in our mom rooms ).

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you, will definitely look into V2.
This is for personal. I would only use a mover for tents or Veg areas in commercial . ( we cover 25 x 20 w/ super blue 1000mh in our mom rooms ).
I would say 600w with the v2 respec would be a good replacement in that case

dextr0

dextr0

This is kinda flawed also. Plants may see 400-700nm equally as he says but definitely do not make equal use of the light those spectrums.

He talked a bit about that on his far red video starting at 21:50 seems he wrote a paper on it too. I get time I’ll look it up.

I think he was more just generalizing here.

V

Vondank420

I would say 600w with the v2 respec would be a good replacement in that case
Thank you. I found one for 731.60 delevered to my front door. Is that good?
I watched a video and they used the same apogee ppfd meter so I would be seat as the numbers look great for my style of bucking and mainlining the ladies...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you. I found one for 731.60 delevered to my front door. Is that good?
I watched a video and they used the same apogee ppfd meter so I would be seat as the numbers look great for my style of bucking and mainlining the ladies...
You can buy direct from hlg for that or here. This is where I bought my 600.

V

Vondank420

You can buy direct from hlg for that or here. This is where I bought my 600.

Thanks Aqua, I'm going to get one....
With your recommend and a 90day no questions asked I'm all over that shit like Bill Cosby on a CoEd....😂

420baby

420baby

So after receiving and being disappointed in Mars hydros "best" discount. On their tsw 2000. I am looking for equivalent options. Always people say they could put together a quantum board for cheap. So let's see just how cheap.

Looked around in Ali Express, so far everything I see quantum, costs more than Mars without the discount. Let alone with the discount.

Am I missing something? Anyone have any suggestions? Basically want a 300w + led setup, no cobs.

Thanks farmers! I know some of you are full of awesome info.
MarsHydro only offered me 3% discount for my first purchase. But they sent me a free LED glasses. That's impressive.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

MarsHydro only offered me 3% discount for my first purchase. But they sent me a free LED glasses. That's impressive.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Great news!

The actual alibaba website works good.
Dont even try from mobile. Good once your account and payment method is all setup. But if you're trying to start an Alibaba account and enter shipping/payment info... dont even bother on a phone.

Even got 10% off for being new.
I got the 240w 2700k lm301b prebuilt.
Shipped to my door for $197.78 cdn.
BC
you know this is coming......

Why the f..k would you buy form albi.... They Suck............

Good Job.....

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

how Much does Mar's Pay you on your checks bro.....?????

Cause at the end of the Day
there Shit is over priced JUNK..............................

sry BC I'll leave again :)
This is the kinda stuff (SPAMMING) that has earned Mars the reputation that they so want to change. Trolls galore (Mars employees too), that actually make more people avoid what they sell. Seen it many many times before on lots of forums. People these days are more educated, and the net makes it easy to get to the REAL truth, and not what a marketing department wants you to believe. << FAIL>>

basscaptain

basscaptain

This is the kinda stuff (SPAMMING) that has earned Mars the reputation that they so want to change. Trolls galore (Mars employees too), that actually make more people avoid what they sell. Seen it many many times before on lots of forums. People these days are more educated, and the net makes it easy to get to the REAL truth, and not what a marketing department wants you to believe. << FAIL>>
Still Waiting... and I'm getting older every day :) LOL

Need to get on the
Sale@Albi?JOB/50%offdealforb77&bc/makingthem$$$forfree.com

Moshmen

Moshmen

It's a balancing act. Red and blue are the most efficient for photosynthesis. But like I say all the others contribute and if you go all red and blue your missing out on increased photosynthetic rates as intensity is increased.

Peaks in red and blue while still supplying adequate amount of all the others is what I feel is best. One day we will find out a better idea of what those ratios in spectrum look like. I mean we have an idea now but not exactly the ratio to maximize the photosynthesis of each spectrum. Full spectrum is key even if some are less efficient they are still important
If you want save on shipping you can always get this. It's the same parts on one square heat sink but from Horticultural Lighting Group.

HLG 550 V2 R SPEC

They are gonna upcharge you on parts cost though 😉. I won't pry anymore just trying to help out but in all seriousness $450 CAD is a very good price for the gear above. If anybody else chimes in with a cheaper alternative that is still high quality I would love to know myself because I'm all for getting the most bang for my buck.

Top Bottom