Quantum boards???

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

But that humidity at night... Something to keep an eye on. Gorgeous looking plants though looks like this is dialed right in. So nice to see plants not over fed.

Thanks. Winter time min New England makes it hard to dial humidity in durring off light hours...

cdsmith12

cdsmith12

So in 12 pages of replies I’m sure these have been mentioned, but I just got my second Spider Farmer SF 4000 yesterday. I also have a Mars Hydrp SP 250 for my Veg closet.

When my plants go from Veg under Mars Hydro to Flower under Spider Farmer they accelerate in growth even before the 12/12 flip.

I’m not sure why, but their a little cheaper on eBay than Amazon, I paid $549 shipped for a 6’x6’ Veg or 5’x5’ Flower they also sell a SF 2000 about half the price. Spider farmer has the Samsung leds and dimmable meanwell drivers. I’m extremely happy. Good luck

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So in 12 pages of replies I’m sure these have been mentioned, but I just got my second Spider Farmer SF 4000 yesterday. I also have a Mars Hydrp SP 250 for my Veg closet.

When my plants go from Veg under Mars Hydro to Flower under Spider Farmer they accelerate in growth even before the 12/12 flip.

I’m not sure why, but their a little cheaper on eBay than Amazon, I paid $549 shipped for a 6’x6’ Veg or 5’x5’ Flower they also sell a SF 2000 about half the price. Spider farmer has the Samsung leds and dimmable meanwell drivers. I’m extremely happy. Good luck
Cause mars is well.... I'll let someone else take a kick at that. They are a sponsor so.

Jahredi

Jahredi

I was trying to read through this whole thread before posting, but I’m fading quick.

Check out the Spider Farmer SF-1000 lights. Meanwell drivers, LM301B diodes. Seems like similar spectrum and output to Kingbrite. Very well built. Clean and easy. Available on Amazon. Get it in two days.

Just started my first ever indoor grow with them. how they do in flower is tbd, but from all the research I did, seems to be comparable to the kingbrite.

worth checking out at least 🤷‍♂️

BigCube

BigCube

I was trying to read through this whole thread before posting, but I’m fading quick.

Check out the Spider Farmer SF-1000 lights. Meanwell drivers, LM301B diodes. Seems like similar spectrum and output to Kingbrite. Very well built. Clean and easy. Available on Amazon. Get it in two days.

Just started my first ever indoor grow with them. how they do in flower is tbd, but from all the research I did, seems to be comparable to the kingbrite.

worth checking out at least 🤷‍♂️

They are the same. But almost twice the price. Kingbrite 240w with lm301b and mean well driver $200 canadian shipped to my door.

Sf1000, 105w with lm301b and meanwell driver $200 canadian shipped to my door.

So yeah, actually more than twice the price, 105w vrs 240w same cost. No brainer.

Jahredi

Jahredi

They are the same. But almost twice the price. Kingbrite 240w with lm301b and mean well driver $200 canadian shipped to my door.

Sf1000, 105w with lm301b and meanwell driver $200 canadian shipped to my door.

So yeah, actually more than twice the price, 105w vrs 240w same cost. No brainer.

Gotcha. I realized that. I just read a part of this extensive thread where the integrity and sketch factor of Alibaba was called out . I had a rough experience with the alibaba/kingbrite route myself and just decided to pay for the peace of mind and get my grow started ASAP.

Thought it might be an option for you, but it seems like your brain is already made up 🤷‍♂️

Search and enjoy friend
✌️🌈💚

Indiva710

Indiva710

With the China qb boards like on Alibaba you have to be very careful and read and ask questions such as with new products like the 301h diodes but they will be 301b actually they just put it in there to get ignorant and newbies and they will show up on searches people make and get you that way...So buyer beware also keep in mind if there is a issue there is a good chance it won't get fixed...And there's a high chance they didn't use top bin quality diodes ..Which is why you get thermal runaway, burn thru ,etc with cheap diodes that volts are off etc...Which they also don't like to shut off all the way too which u need to be careful of...
I like strips better than boards and wish I would of gotten strips instead but will be upgrading from my hlg to scynce led and cannot wait hopefully I'll have them by Xmas ....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

With the China qb boards like on Alibaba you have to be very careful and read and ask questions such as with new products like the 301h diodes but they will be 301b actually they just put it in there to get ignorant and newbies and they will show up on searches people make and get you that way...So buyer beware also keep in mind if there is a issue there is a good chance it won't get fixed...And there's a high chance they didn't use top bin quality diodes ..Which is why you get thermal runaway, burn thru ,etc with cheap diodes that volts are off etc...Which they also don't like to shut off all the way too which u need to be careful of...
I like strips better than boards and wish I would of gotten strips instead but will be upgrading from my hlg to scynce led and cannot wait hopefully I'll have them by Xmas ....
Let me know how ya like the light I was considering for a time changing but decided against it. It will be less efficient but should have good even coverage and you can fiddle with spectrum? correct? Personally I feed its a downgrade in some areas and improvement in others. This light makes its stand out quality to the market on the lenses they use. Do you happen to know the diodes and drivers used? I guess i could just ask Brent since he is on the forum but maybe you know?

BigCube

BigCube

Gotcha. I realized that. I just read a part of this extensive thread where the integrity and sketch factor of Alibaba was called out . I had a rough experience with the alibaba/kingbrite route myself and just decided to pay for the peace of mind and get my grow started ASAP.

Thought it might be an option for you, but it seems like your brain is already made up 🤷‍♂️

Search and enjoy friend
🌈💚

Yeah it was quite sketch. Lol. But the pc based webpage is 100 times better than their mobile platform if you're filling in the new user forms. It's almost not even possible on mobile.

After being reassured buy other forum members who have bought from alibaba without issue, and the tip on google pay and the sales rep offering PayPal as an option, I can say my sketchiness was quelled. 🤣

Ordered a 240w lm301b 3000k quantum board with mean well driver. Was shipped out today, hope to get it next week some time.

BigCube

BigCube

Yup care was taken. Kingbrite is a known quality. Nobody has been duped so far as I've heard. Everyone I know who bought a kingbrite got exactly what they paid for.

T

Tas8418

I just got a spider farmer setup that’s twice the price as this and was happy with it. Wish I’d seen this thread 2 weeks ago lol https://www.spider-farmer.com/products/sf-2000-led-grow-light

unless someone can correct me (and please do) they are almost identical. I plan to invest in another setup for perpetual growth so this is definitely the direction I’d go. Now someone find me a half price vent fan/carbon filter setup.

Top Bottom