#questforfire - Some Pot Plants In Coco With A Few Lights - Aka My Prop 215 Ghetto Basement Grow

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
dude even upgraded me to free priority mail bc he said "when I order a new toy online I want it fast" lol - tracking says this monday - cant wait

Cam

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
That thing looks sick!

yeah too bad it didnt come with that bad ass lens on it in the pic - lol

Congrats, looking forward to some killer pics.

thx bro - only had time tonight to take a few test shots to make sure the cam is functioning properly - stoked its here and all seems good - even came with an extra battery

starting the supercropping early train them bitches while they young
Babys

titanic (wifi x tresdawg) week 7
Titanic

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Budular boudoir. That's your shtick now. :D

lol I do like taking pix of sexy babes

Yeah....I gotta get a lens for my Rebel and up my picture game. Whatever you are doing Motherlode......you are doing it RIGHT brother.

thx bro - hell yeah those rebels are great - what lens you shooting with now?

Just finished this thread.
Man, some awesome growers here...props!

thx gymshoes - welcome to the party

so no pic updates this post - spent a lot of time reading the manual last night - found this...

In the following cases, we recommend that you mount the camera on a tripod.
• Shooting without a flash under dark conditions.
• Shooting with slow shutter speeds, which are typically used in night-timeshooting.
• Shooting a close subject, such as in macro shooting.
• Shooting with a telescopic lens.

• When using a tripod, deactivate the SteadyShot function because there is a potential for malfunction of the SteadyShot function.

^^^ lol what? - so if you dont need steadyshot disable it or it might break? - glad I caught that

oh and one more thing I noticed - those last 2 series of pix where not taken day 52/53 but actually on 46/47 since tonight is only day 49 - I wish I only had 2 weeks to go

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

lol I do like taking pix of sexy babes

thx bro - hell yeah those rebels are great - what lens you shooting with now?

thx gymshoes - welcome to the party

so no pic updates this post - spent a lot of time reading the manual last night - found this...

In the following cases, we recommend that you mount the camera on a tripod.
• Shooting without a flash under dark conditions.
• Shooting with slow shutter speeds, which are typically used in night-timeshooting.
• Shooting a close subject, such as in macro shooting.
• Shooting with a telescopic lens.

• When using a tripod, deactivate the SteadyShot function because there is a potential for malfunction of the SteadyShot function.

Well I actually have two Rebels, and old film one, and a digital one. I have two lenses, one of them is a macro but it only works on the analog body, and the other is a telescopic that works on both. I will look into what kind of lenses they are later today as they are in a box somewhere.

Thanks for posting that info. I tried to take some shots with the telescopic lens a while back and had difficulty, gonna have to give it another shot.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah man these new pics are fuggin awesome man,nice score on the camera

thx sixtring - I am definitely stoked to get that camera, in that condition for 100 bux under ebays trending price!

It can also give you a softer image if it's trying to compensate for movement when there is none

yeah that makes sense - just goes to show - read the manual - lol

Well I actually have two Rebels, and old film one, and a digital one. I have two lenses, one of them is a macro but it only works on the analog body, and the other is a telescopic that works on both. I will look into what kind of lenses they are later today as they are in a box somewhere.

Thanks for posting that info. I tried to take some shots with the telescopic lens a while back and had difficulty, gonna have to give it another shot.

tripod is your friend - and try different white balance settings - mine works best on "warm flourescent"

Top Bottom