#questforfire - Some Pot Plants In Coco With A Few Lights - Aka My Prop 215 Ghetto Basement Grow

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
@gardnguyahoy thanks man

my friend got it at the emerald cup last December - it was being given out to thwart all the peeps trying to sell the cut for 1000 bux and more after it won the cup in la last year

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Very nice @motherlode .. Beautiful Plants
and Like the looks of the Rosin..
Grow strong & Stay High~!

thanks - the rosin is amazing - "highly" recommend it

Are there seeds going around? @motherlode

Edit to add: that i could purchase from a known company here

the gorilla glue is clone only - there were only a few original seeds from what I understand and a male wasnt kept - I know hammerhead made some S1's and I have seen a few others who made crosses with it - I did a quick search of thcbay and didnt see anything in stock

Yeah motherlode you are the man. That glue goes hard and those photos show her shine.

yes she does go hard - lol

How's your yield looking with the 750's de?

so far so good - already knew I wouldnt break any records this run since I fucked up the timing on a few things - but the buds seem to be on point size wise

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

thanks - the rosin is amazing - "highly" recommend it

the gorilla glue is clone only - there were only a few original seeds from what I understand and a male wasnt kept - I know hammerhead made some S1's and I have seen a few others who made crosses with it - I did a quick search of thcbay and didnt see anything in stock

yes she does go hard - lol

so far so good - already knew I wouldnt break any records this run since I fucked up the timing on a few things - but the buds seem to be on point size wise

Dang, knew it had to be a long shot, but worth a try. I've been feeling for a while that id like to take a stab at some killer genetics. Thanks for the info.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome @Sacred420

jars are getting low - good thing harvest is close

heres some glue with about 80 day cure

Gg sdns

Genesis

Genesis

Respect man, that nug I could stare at like a Hubble scope Galaxy. Brilliant skills and photography. Enjoy the harvest. Is that stuff sedative?

I'd love to hear about the smoke of this coveted strain.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

just sat in a chair for 3 14-16 hour days chopping all that glue down - my racks are beyond full and I have about a half oz of finger hash

I had a feeling sumin was goin on(spidy sense) so I'm assuming you trim wet and dry in racks?

-lurkin

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
very happy with the gavitas - 5.5 off 12 gg4 under 3 of my lights plus well over .5 of smalls for the hash buckets and ran the lights only at 600 watts bc the plants were too tall

might try like cap does and take the reflectors off and crank them bitches

^^^ahh the joys of growing! But when you get outside after those 3 days it's like walking out of prison!

lol no doubt - at least I have good help from friends and family - people I would be hanging out with anyway - but after 3 days of 14+ hours your pretty much sick of everything and everyone

Respect man, that nug I could stare at like a Hubble scope Galaxy. Brilliant skills and photography. Enjoy the harvest. Is that stuff sedative?

I'd love to hear about the smoke of this coveted strain.

thanks genesis - appreciate that

its really a great hybrid high - its rushy like smoking stardawg but gets you loaded like an indica - it has a bit of a sedative after effect and I bet if you experimented with when you harvested it would change

i took mine under hps at 70 days last time - havent really smoked any of the new stuff - still not in jars yet and I been trying the wifi phenos (more about that later) this latest run was also 70 days but seemed to mature faster under the gavitas

I had a feeling sumin was goin on(spidy sense) so I'm assuming you trim wet and dry in racks?

-lurkin

haha my son was just telling me a story about spider sense and how he shot at a tarantula with his rock island and he swears it did a matrix move and dodged

yeah wet trim - i just prefer it

Hahaha. Too funny.

Gg4 -drool- amazing

thanks gardnguy!

been doing some blind testing of the 4 phenos of wifi - giving people who helped me trim four bags with 2.5 grams each and a number on the bags so they dont know what pheno it is - i dont want them to be influenced on what they observed when we trimmed it

so far everybody has a different favorite - one guy gave me a very detailed report - i think I gonna give them all a second round and tell them i changed the order but not really change the order just to fuck with them (some kind of friend huh)

anyway been making some rosin out of the smalls and its the holy grail of weed smoking - i feel like im 15 and discovered pot all over again - or maybe Im just that high

so I been making rosin from those 4 wifi phenos and it is amazing how much they vary from pheno to pheno - the f cut makes super waxy rosin and the d cut stuff is oily

ended up buying an enail - nothing too fancy when with the auberins RDK-200 - had the controller, nail and coil for 170 in 3 days - the box for the controller is plastic and it has a short power cord - but the features make it the best enail setup under 200 bucks - has a temp setting and a second readout for the actual current temp - dial instead of those shite arrow buttons and when you turn it off it flashes hot and the temp until it reaches 150 - i got the flat coil and Im stoked with it

when you dab this shit at low temps the flavor is so intense - the f cut tastes funky at first like a chem but the exhale tastes like pine and it is almost too intense - not my fav to dab

the b cut is the winner in that dept - it tastes like pine, hash and green apple - the b cut also yeilded the least lol

besides the intense flavors the high is intense as well and much more stoney to me than any bho i have sampled its crazy how the rosin tech brings out the subtle flavors so intensely

thats all i got for now i leave you with these fine specimens and im way to high to tell you which is what - but i think the top was the f cut

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Cant wait to see that flower room in full action. Always a beautiful sight to see! Keep on bossin motherlode! Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom