Rapid rooter and watering auto...

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok sorry been busy today.... so add 8ml of all 3 parts into 1 gal of water then balance and use this to top off water in res.... then stir check ppm if cool balance ph? If not then balance anyways because I will be at water level and just add everyday until my target ppm which I believe we agreed for me to move to 450 ppm?
Ok add 8ml of each to 1 gal of water do not ph or anything. This is what you are going to use to bring your ppm up. You can use an empty water jug that you can put a lid on so you can use it over the next few days. This ppm will be very high.

Add a little at a time until you reach 450 ppm. Add a little then give it a min to mix and check ppm repeat until you have 450ppm. If it's still below the waterline you can just top up the rest with water and you will be close enough.

Last check the ph and adjust it back down if needed. Adding nutrients will bring the ph down so you all ways add nutrients then test ph before ever adding ph down.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok add 8ml of each to 1 gal of water do not ph or anything. This is what you are going to use to bring your ppm up. You can use an empty water jug that you can put a lid on so you can use it over the next few days. This ppm will be very high.

Add a little at a time until you reach 450 ppm. Add a little then give it a min to mix and check ppm repeat until you have 450ppm. If it's still below the waterline you can just top up the rest with water and you will be close enough.

Last check the ph and adjust it back down if needed. Adding nutrients will bring the ph down so you all ways add nutrients then test ph before ever adding ph down.
Ok and since I balanced her earlier I'll wait until later and I'll get back in there with this mix I'll make.... so the goal is to maintain a ppm of 450 the entire week?

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

As I made this nute mix after I shook it and did a slow stir in it.... ph 5.64 in the 1 gal mix no balance needed..... here in 40 minutes I'll go in check and use the mixture.... I'll have some pics....

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

As I made this nute mix after I shook it and did a slow stir in it.... ph 5.64 in the 1 gal mix no balance needed..... here in 40 minutes I'll go in check and use the mixture.... I'll have some pics....
The mixture ppm 800

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The mixture ppm 800
Yes add that you your res until your res until ppm is 450... so just add say 1/4 of that gal to your res to start

I have 4 been with tap roots but waiting on the other 2 to pop yet.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Yes add that you your res until your res until ppm is 450... so just add say 1/4 of that gal to your res to start

I have 4 been with tap roots but waiting on the other 2 to pop yet.
Ok just went in I cant water until tomorrow but I was off on my ppm earlier due to being in a freakin hurry my ppm is at 225 so I left it for tonight until she drinks a bit more I figure after she has one more of her night times I can start that mixture... but she is stretching on her own now a little and here are the pics....
20191120 193604
20191120 193259

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok just went in I cant water until tomorrow but I was off on my ppm earlier due to being in a freakin hurry my ppm is at 225 so I left it for tonight until she drinks a bit more I figure after she has one more of her night times I can start that mixture... but she is stretching on her own now a little and here are the pics....View attachment 912404View attachment 912405
And you asked me about when I was going to switch to flower but this is an autoflower

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

From what I think this is I'm thinking full from seed to harvest 10 weeks from oct 9th would be around Christmas 😁
Merry Christmas. But it's gonna start getting to be a lot more work soon. So starting daily tops now will get ya used to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom