Rare Dankness 2013

• Thread starter mrs.raredankness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

What's up evoke.. When U going to get to poppin.. Want to see everyone's leeroy in full effect.. Wasn't able to grab any cuz u guys took them all.
not sure yet EOS tryn to get my garden dialed in... hopefully by mid april ill start poppin some RD gear....

lostnfound02

lostnfound02

Thanks Mrs,RD for saving a pack for me. I should have grab the lee roy that you suggested, I regret it now. I was not thinking, too many dabs atm and it was the first booth I stop by.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

She could have just said one pack per person. She didn't have to take it a step further and lie to all of us and tell us we got the last pack. You sound stupid as fuck defending someone who lies just to lie. Grow the fuck up and stand for integrity. Your just another sack of shit. Imvho
She said it was the last pack cause it was the last pack....the last pack you were gonna get of them. Don't fret my pet, I didn't get any at all cause they were sold out, why so harsh? You got a pack shouldn't you be happy you at least hooked some. Mrs Raredankness was cool enough to a bunch of strange dudes hitting her up at all angles feenin for beans. She don't know you from my Uncle Joe so stop acting entitled, everyone has the same shit going on it doesn't make anyone a sack of shit much less better than anyone else so calm down bruv!
To Mrs RD thanks for the Scotts OG, shirt for the wife and pooch frisbees. You were a peach!

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

that right now is not being said... sorry guys,, I was given what i could give out.

Top Bottom