Raskal verified clones?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

It's Kool Dog.. I no u were meeting up with Aligee at the same time.. I wouldn't of missed out on gettin the WiFi#1 Aligee cut eather.. I'm juss happy 2 have a Homie in SoCal.. 1 of these days I'm gunna need 2 hit u up on that deal but rite now I don't have any room... As long as u hook Aligee up then it's kool.. Aligee will take care of me..

For sure !!!

H

hedster44

As much work that goes in2 gettin ur hands on some of OGR's rare strains how can u juss let it got 2 a club that eazy.. It's like giving it away 4 free cuz what the Hell is 5-10$ gunna do 4 me not a damn thing.. If I have 2 travel 4hrs spend 100$ in gas maybe 100$ for the rare clone plus some food money & not even counting the mega long hrs locating the strain Plus trying 2 talk the owner of the cut in2 letting me run his cut..It's very hard work & on top of all that more then likely when u acquire the cut u usually have 2 promise the provider of the cut that u won't release there cut.. If I give my word that I will guard there cut with my life then I will keep my Word.. My cuts stay on lock down if I was 2 release my cut then I would b a backstabbing piece of SHIT!! So I must keep my word cuz I'm gunna want more rare cuts & believe me people r watching 2 see if I'm a man of my Word.. I can never burn my Bridge. So if I had 2 go 2 Hell & back 2 get my Rare elite strains so can u I'm no different then u.. I'm a go getter.. I go get my shit..I'll travel anywhere 2 get my cuts.. I don't sit on my Ass hoping a club will get the cut I want so I can juss walk in & buy it.. If it was that eazy the cut wouldn't b so special.. Don't juss sit there & hope somebody does the work 4 u.. U got 2 get up & go get ur SHIT it don't come 2 u..

Hello all,

Obviously I am new to the site being that it is my first post, but I have been interested in OGR's gear for a while now. I moved out to CA from WI a few months ago and am living just a bit north of LA. It was nearly impossible to get my hands on legit genetics other than from seed banks in WI, so I resorted to Cali Connection gear that I am currently running, but CC doesn't offer most of the strains that I am really looking for. I tried budtrader and met a guy named Tony from Malibu that said he got the Tahoe OG and Fire OG cuts straight from OGR a couple years back, so I picked some up but am not totally confident they are actually the REAL OGR cuts. I would really like to run OGR verified strains in my labs especially the OGK (fire cut), white fire, white urkle, white alien and urkle alien. If anyone could possibly help me out or just get me going in the right direction I would definitely drive or do whatever to get my hands on these genetics. PM me if you can help a fellow gardener acquire some sick Raskal genetics. Like Making Goo said "you gotta get up and go get your shit it don't come to you. But I gotta find somebody interested in sharing their super fire clones first because I don't want bug infested or look-alike clones from clubs.
Thanks all, your time and help is seriously appreciated.

Regards,

hedster44

G

GettinHeadband

One day everybody will be running OGR gear. Nobody will even want to smoke other strains. Future sounds awesome.:rollj:

E

Element4NorCal

Raskal or Cali connection gear or clones

LA Wonderland in Los Angeles has Cali Connection seeds

Santa Ana Patients Collective Has raskals og clones and CC seeds

check on weed maps and search for a specific strain name in seed or clone form and if the dispensary that has it has also posted up their menu then it will tell you who has what you are looking for

Hope that helps

J-Frost A.K.A. Reason

G

GettinHeadband

Chances are the ones at the patients collective aren't authentic. You can tell by fact they're so hard to find. Plus you're just going by the people's word who works there, and of course they're going to call them OGR clones. Everyone will buy 'em. Look at what everyone's posting here page 1&2 plus Raskal's own threads on this topic.

Actually my point isn't made too clearly.. MakingGoo actually said it way better.
Basically why the hell would holy grail strains like this be lying around some dispensary. The seeds get released, then quickly get bought up and run by the same dude.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Honestly, Ive spent countless hours and sleepless nights slaving over the keyboard only too loose out on a auction.. I've also won many and spent hundreds of dollars on ogr genetics.. but why would I give up my bread and butter strains to some guy that just showed up on the farm 2 years later? That's like asking a precious gem collector to hand over his livelihood and his most prized specimens..

And regarding ogr genetics at clubs and nurseries.. if you really do some serious networking and research you may just be lucky enough to find a true ogr clone.. but the fact is, these places are businesses. They are only focused on the bottom line. I'd say 99 percent of these spots will intentionally lie to you just to get some cash out of your wallet. I cant tell u how many cuts I've grown out only to find that they are not what they were advertised to be.

Ogr genetics are top notch and definitely worth all the effort, money, and anguish. But if you live in California, Honestly, you have several nurseries that have hundreds and hundreds of elite and heirloom strains at are easily accessible and considered to be just a dank. Just keep at it, and if you truly want what your looking for, youl find some way to acquire it.

E

ESK

Lol dude idk if you know but ngc in santa fe released clones verified by raskal himself. If it wasn't for them having mites and all of the complains then ngc probably would of put out more. My point is there is those holy grail strains in shops. P.o. sucks at labeling but carries real deal og's and there's other shops here in socal that have ogr gear its just that not everyone of them pays for online advertising..

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Lol dude idk if you know but ngc in santa fe released clones verified by raskal himself. If it wasn't for them having mites and all of the complains then ngc probably would of put out more. My point is there is those holy grail strains in shops. P.o. sucks at labeling but carries real deal og's and there's other shops here in socal that have ogr gear its just that not everyone of them pays for online advertising..

Esk! Is that you e. Oner?

M

metadoneth

Help Hedster44!! Haha whats up bro?? Don't worry its coming and we are going to get some!!

M

metadoneth

You just gotta stretch out your web bro... you will most definetely get what you want if you keep at it... There is a drop coming and if your there for it then you have the chance to sort through your findings for a true gem...

H

hedster44

Help Hedster44!! Haha whats up bro?? Don't worry its coming and we are going to get some!!

whats up metaD, good to see ya bro. how's everything with u? we will definitely be on the watch for that drop, but until then I'm still going to be on the hard search for the fire or wifi cuts.

E

ESK

Lol oh that previous post wasn't in reply to you cheaplastic it was for that guy that said those holy grails weren't at clubs.. like you said cheaplastic and I truely believe that there is so many cuts out there that are just as good and there at the clubs. Raskals gear is just harder to get, its also great smoke all the time..

You know how the saying goes.. you always want what you don't have.. I basically use to wish I had everything I didn't have.till I got them. It happens with everything.. cuts,beans,cars,chicks. U know.

Aligee

Aligee

You know how the saying goes.. you always want what you don't have.. I basically use to wish I had everything I didn't have.till I got them. It happens with everything.. cuts,beans,cars,chicks. U know.

Lol too true ..brah for reals !!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Very true, ESK! I just won an iPad at my local clubs anniversary raffle. I almost bought 1 and decide 2 wait. I guess, I have good luck! Patience is a virtue. I will wait and get the raskal beans I want in due time.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Just picked up a pack each of OGRs White/Fire and Fire/Alien yesterday. Wasn't sure which strains were going to be available, just knew it was one pack per patient. My 2 bros and I set out early (2 hour drive in traffic) as it was first come first serve. Got there before they opened.

Found out they only had the 2 selections, WIFI and Fire Alien We got one of each. My friends want me to raise the moms and give them cuts so it seemed pointless to grab another pack. In hindsight I guess it could have been a good investment.

One of the packs came with 13 seeds, and the other 11! All were perfect tiger striped beans. OGR is the man! Never ran his gear but know it has to be FIRE cause of all the stink lol. I'm super stoked! Germed 2 of each last night and they already cracked.

I picked up some Fire Alien nugs as well as the White (a gram of each) cause I had not tried them. Talk about FIRE!!! Frickin put me out last night!!! Both are some serious powerful dank! Wish I would have picked up more.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U Lucky Dog u got a pack with 2 extra beans in there.. We only got two packs with 11 each I was hopeing 4 a pack with extra beans but no luck.. I'm still mega happy still..
we got the White also & it's killer I'm loving it so far I didn't get 2 try the Alien Fire..Damn now I kinda wishing I did the 1st thing I said when I walked in I said give us 2 packs of White Fire & let me peep the buds.. But no buds so we grabed the White & it's killer bomb..

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

. I'm super stoked! Germed 2 of each last night and they already cracked.

:confused0054: thats amazing, super quick, fertile genetics. im sure u made another patients day, pure class. alot of cats woulda took as much as they could n tried to jack up the price to someone else, while taking somethin out of another patients hands that made the trip n wasted their gas

OGONLY

OGONLY

Damn makin goo you drove from Fresno? I thought we made a trek...

I'm stoked on the extra beans man. Be honest I'm just stoked to have scored period. Was a fluke I saw a tip from Old Dirty Bastard on another thread. Thanks ODB!!!

Now I just need me some Stardawg and I'm on top of the world. Thought my SFV was the best on earth for along time. Can't wait to see what I can do with some modern day SUPER DANK!

Top Bottom