Raskal verified clones?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ESK

Welcome big cheese!! Glad you found the site!! Like prodigy said people are cool and helpful here.

I knew I had seen that post aligee. At first I was like wtf.. I thought he had posted a wifi drop.lol but you never dropped off white fire.

Yeah goo my girl was saying the same thing. Lol she was like damn dude and I thought u talked a lot about weed. Lol the dudes in the front were talking about how they were gonna be alien daddys and wifi daddys..lmao

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea we were in line with a group of people that love buds juss as much as me.. It was great listening 2 other people talk about the same things I like.. I like being around people that no what the hell I'm talking about..Usually people have no clue what I'm talking about when I'm talking plants.. It was kool being around some growers that got the same loves as me.. It's all about that White Fire & anything Alien..I didn't relize I was in line with such top notch growers.. It was funny cuz a couple guys in line in front of me I've seen b4.. I juss can't member where the Hell I seen those guys b4.. It had 2 b at 1 of SoCal's clubs cuz I'm never in L.A. It was kool 2 no all of us that were there in line r gunna b the next guys with some mega bomb as buds.. Every single 1 of us won the Cali lotto.. :lock:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What a compliment to OGR to have posts like this about his plants!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thanks ESK. pleasure to be here. hope to contribute all i can over here.

H

hedster44

Like making goo said it was like winning the growers lotto cuz you never know how many people are gunna show up and how long they might wait for the doors to open. If you want them bad enough though you'll get em though cuz you'll just do what you have to do to make the scoop just like everyone in line did. I can't wait to get some grow logs up with the white fire now, but that's a couple months down the road. Just flipped some tahoes a week ago along with a few grape stompers and one random blue dream, so I'll be taking pics of that in a few weeks once the buds start to form a bit. also have some other strains that are just going to be vegging for the next 2 or 3 weeks but I'll go into more detail once I start a thread in a few weeks. good luck with those white fires and fire aliens bros. piece for now.

S

slimjoint

Divine Wellness center in North hollywood should have some raskal clones In the next comming weeks, they are all from a seed collection.just to name a few.
Alien Kush
White Fire
White urkle
White moonshine
Fire Alien

Aligee

Aligee

Puffing on some 8 month cured WiFi nugs !!!OMG im in heaven !!!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Not cool Aligee making us jelous about your cured WIFI. Ha ha jk. I heard your the daddy of the nickname WIFI, nice one...

Ya I also feel like I hit the lottery that day. We were 8th in line. My friends were the loud ones. They couldn't contain their enthusiasm. We were nervous because we knew ther'd be paperwork BS and you never know how many packs of which are available. At least we didn't know which ones. We were discussing which we'd each get if everything was available. Turned out 2 of our 3 top pics were available only. We were still super stoked.

Its exciting to think that in the not so distant future I will be raising some truely beautiful ladies. Something to really look forward to. Amazing how really good genetics have a way of elevating my mood... Aligee I'm looking forward to having some cured WIFI nugs in the fall some time. Gonna have to wait a bit but it will be a fun ride.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Not yet. I hope Fruitridge or Northstar get some packs in. I been talking with them about getting stocked up. Hope some1 in Sac gets some in when they drop.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What up OG I was rite in front of u guys.. U guys were super pumped up about the seeds.. Then again the whole line was mega pumped up that day..U sure did win the Cali Lotto u hit the mega jackpot.. We all hit that mega jackpot.. Peep this pic OG this is what u got 2 look forward 2 in a couple months.. Here is the 1 & only WiFi #1 Aligee Cuthttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/6b53deff.jpg

What up Rival iv been hearing alot about OGR beans hitting NorCal.. R u sure there gunna make it 2 NorCal clubs Doggie.. I've never heard this info from OGR.. The beans r mega hard 2 get ur hands on.. I wouldn't b waiting on the NorCal drop dog.. I'm thinking ur best bet would b 2 camp out & grab them when the next drop hits the Farm in a couple weeks.. The beans r so limited & everybody wants them I'm sure there all called for I'm not 2 sure there will b enough 2 hit NorCal 2.. But I'm not OGR so I really don't no I'm juss saying I wouldn't wait 4 them 2 come 2 u.. If u really want them ur gunna have 2 go get them.. I could b wrong about this I'm juss saying don't hold ur breath.. Next best chance 2 grab OGR beans will b rite here on the Farm.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Awesome pics MG... Gotta love that WiFi #1. I can't wait to get a taste! ~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Sick picture Goo! Can't wait to have some white frostiness stinkin up my neighborhood! I've never been so stoked to see sprouts emerge from coco. 3 of them just saw the light for the first time at around 9 AM this morning. I feel like I just had my first kid!

hiboy

hiboy

Hurry up with those babies OGONLY. That was an exciting yet terrifying trip to get them beans... def. worth it ten times over. I'm ready to hook some of ogr strawberry we were talking about. Hell yeah. And your right bout elevating moods with super human chronic. Im already designing the new room.... UC here we go with ogr.
hiboy

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up OG I was rite in front of u guys.. U guys were super pumped up about the seeds.. Then again the whole line was mega pumped up that day..U sure did win the Cali Lotto u hit the mega jackpot.. We all hit that mega jackpot.. Peep this pic OG this is what u got 2 look forward 2 in a couple months.. Here is the 1 & only WiFi #1 Aligee Cuthttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/6b53deff.jpg

What up Rival iv been hearing alot about OGR beans hitting NorCal.. R u sure there gunna make it 2 NorCal clubs Doggie.. I've never heard this info from OGR.. The beans r mega hard 2 get ur hands on.. I wouldn't b waiting on the NorCal drop dog.. I'm thinking ur best bet would b 2 camp out & grab them when the next drop hits the Farm in a couple weeks.. The beans r so limited & everybody wants them I'm sure there all called for I'm not 2 sure there will b enough 2 hit NorCal 2.. But I'm not OGR so I really don't no I'm juss saying I wouldn't wait 4 them 2 come 2 u.. If u really want them ur gunna have 2 go get them.. I could b wrong about this I'm juss saying don't hold ur breath.. Next best chance 2 grab OGR beans will b rite here on the Farm.
I will be camping here 4sho. I believe OGR said some were gonna hit Nor Cal as well. We'll see what happens. I will get some no matter what.

Top Bottom