Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadsy

Deadsy

Every time you'll get better and better. Im just up late scrolling through threads. Like your choice in strains. I've never used the nutes that you are currently running but if I read correctly earlier one of your other possible choices was emerald harvest I just wanted to chime in that's what I've run for awhile now and LOVE em. Good luck man

mandalaman

mandalaman

Every time you'll get better and better. Im just up late scrolling through threads. Like your choice in strains. I've never used the nutes that you are currently running but if I read correctly earlier one of your other possible choices was emerald harvest I just wanted to chime in that's what I've run for awhile now and LOVE em. Good luck man
Awesome! Thank you :) and that is reassuring.

Krypto

Krypto

Nice roots! I hope that Sour Girl does as good as the 7 I popped. 7/7!!! I'll send you a pic.
Those smartpots are the way to go. I got some knock offs, ,but the water goes everywhere.
1 question : what nutrs are you using in Veg....cuz this bitches are really taking there sweet add time.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Some updates/pictures from last night. Im going to take some more in a few and I'll try to get them up later.

I moved out the solo buckets and moved in my diy RDWC system. I'm going to have to train them differently based on the setup. I'll see how they go one day at a time. A couple days ago i accidentally cracked one of the stems. The entire branch has gone limp/dead usually they'll come back but this one has been limp longer than usual without usual signs of recovering.

I'm rambling any questions just ask! Thanks for stopping by and any tricks/tips/recommendations/critiques are very much appreciated and never taken personally !!!

View attachment 659326 View attachment 659327 View attachment 659328 View attachment 659329 View attachment 659330 View attachment 659331 View attachment 659332
She sure got a pretty root:)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Now some more random photos I took just now.

Boy Scout Cookies coco
View attachment 659361
Amnesia Haze - getting these weird orange patches which look like they'll turn necrotic on me. I raised the light up a little bit. They were in the light without a fan for a few hours last night. What do you think @EventHorizan and @rmoltis ?
View attachment 659364 View attachment 659365 View attachment 659366

View attachment 659362

Look who decided to join the party @Krypto Sour Girl #2. #3 still hasnt popped and #1 is a couple pics down :) View attachment 659363

Roots from BSC
View attachment 659367
Roots from SBxCK
View attachment 659368 View attachment 659369
#1 out of the gates first
View attachment 659375

And this guy, planted 12/23 is just now coming around ... Slow poke. I lost the other 2 Blood Rose I popped.

View attachment 659376
Use sips method for solo cup.. you will not have to worry about 9ver or under watering again. PH might have been a Lil off too. I think that they damp off too when you have them so far down in the cup. Good for humidity tho. Is your rh low or high?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nice roots! I hope that Sour Girl does as good as the 7 I popped. 7/7!!! I'll send you a pic.
Those smartpots are the way to go. I got some knock offs, ,but the water goes everywhere.
1 question : what nutrs are you using in Veg....cuz this bitches are really taking there sweet add time.
Did you say they are taking there sweet ass time? Pics? Age, nutes, ph, ec....Temps and rh?
Maybe we can get them moving along for you.. give me that info let me look it over

mandalaman

mandalaman

Need pics asap!! :))

mandalaman

mandalaman

He might be nodding. Sometimes I smoke and catch myself nodding lol..
I'm gonna try to get pics up. Visually I didn't see much growth and I think you're correct the branch maybe be gone with the wind.

I made a clumsy ass mistake and was going to tie down one of the fan leaves on the bag seed I repotted last night and ripped the fucking entire half of the stem off that I had from topping. :speechless: I mean bummer, and completely my fault. Oh well I live and learn. :mushtache:

Working on getting the water from the Rez to the tent. I'm going to use an inline pump. It's not nearly enough down hill. Then I'll be back with pics :) hope everyone's having a good night and I'm planning on stopping by your respective threads to see the goodies you have going on. Appreciate everyone stopping by. :D

mandalaman

mandalaman

Still don't have it working lol. My water pump might be busted. Going to try another one I have floating around. Anyways here's some pics. Some are looking good. Some aren't looking great. Some are missing limbs. Just another day...

IMG 2944
IMG 2939
IMG 2965
IMG 2967
IMG 2945
IMG 2942
IMG 2956
IMG 2950
IMG 2959
IMG 2947
IMG 2946
IMG 2949

mandalaman

mandalaman

So just to reiterate this is where I ripped the complete stem off :speechless:

IMG 2947

And then these are just some random pics mostly from tonight I thought were fun and wanted to share. Try to be one with the plants when capturing their image. That's my official motto. That I just made up.

IMG 2951
IMG 2952
IMG 2957
IMG 2865
IMG 2872

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So just to reiterate this is where I ripped the complete stem off :speechless:

View attachment 659644

And then these are just some random pics mostly from tonight I thought were fun and wanted to share. Try to be one with the plants when capturing their image. That's my official motto. That I just made up.

View attachment 659645 View attachment 659646 View attachment 659647 View attachment 659648 View attachment 659649
Put dome duct tape on the breaks for a week. I've split mains in half and taped and they lived...

Top Bottom