Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I threw it away. I'll know next time. It was a clean break in a tough spot. How would you recommend I have taped it?
Well if it was completely broke then it's useless.. but I just pull the tear back together and wrap electrical rape around it like a bandaid. Works like a charm!

mandalaman

mandalaman

Some fun shots. Then some updates to follow.

Roots.

IMG 3363

I bought some LED lights for the EZ CLOner I removed the external and internal lense and screwed cob holder back on.
IMG 3003
IMG 3004

IMG 2991
IMG 3002
mandalaman

mandalaman

Made the Cloner with parts I had around so no biggie. Learned how they work. Also learned spray angle and amount and placement actually matter when not a single clone rooted. It didn't help I took cuttings from a completely locked plant. And the 9 site was cheap. My guy gives me the dirt dog discount ya heard.

IMG 2580
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Made the Cloner with parts I had around so no biggie. Learned how they work. Also learned spray angle and amount and placement actually matter when not a single clone rooted. It didn't help I took cuttings from a completely locked plant. And the 9 site was cheap. My guy gives me the dirt dog discount ya heard.
How much???

mandalaman

mandalaman

Just pruned my girl on the left. Right one I still have to tackle.

IMG 3015
IMG 3019

Stem of the left girl. Pretty cool.

IMG 3022

Front underside of lefty

IMG 3018
IMG 3016

Pruned heavily and tied down the two Amnesia. Tedious, but I was inspired by @rmoltis !! I switched to yarn and the game changer, for me at least, was sticking bamboo skewers into the holes to tie the yarn to. You can see them on the second picture pot on right. I recommend skewer side in , LOL, my hands are all sorts of fucked up and poked and bloody right now.

IMG 3009
IMG 3011

Thanks everybody :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Just pruned my girl on the left. Right one I still have to tackle.

View attachment 660164 View attachment 660165

Stem of the left girl. Pretty cool.

View attachment 660166

Front underside of lefty

View attachment 660167 View attachment 660168

Pruned heavily and tied down the two Amnesia. Tedious, but I was inspired by @rmoltis !! I switched to yarn and the game changer, for me at least, was sticking bamboo skewers into the holes to tie the yarn to. You can see them on the second picture pot on right. I recommend skewer side in , LOL, my hands are all sorts of fucked up and poked and bloody right now.

View attachment 660169 View attachment 660170

Thanks everybody :)

Nice job on your training.

Your gonna have some great bushes in there!

Looks like you have a beast of your own

mandalaman

mandalaman

Ok some updates. No more attempted funny pics, tough crowd here :cry: @rmoltis should i tie down the Amnesia again tonight? Or let it go another day or two? @EventHorizan I'm loving the RDWC. Do you know if Coco/Perlite weighs heavier than a HP ProMix blend? I thought Coco needed more frequent watering. But it seems the Coco I have dries slower. Or it just weighs heavier ?

IMG 3042
IMG 3043
IMG 3047
IMG 3046
IMG 3048
IMG 3053
IMG 3054
IMG 3052
IMG 3051
IMG 3060
IMG 3059

Top Bottom