Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DenBloom

DenBloom

Shit, i can try and get more in just a minute... maybe this will help? These dots were at first very uniform, and on every leaf I pulled, was thinking they were stomata or glands, I sprayed yesterday with green cleaner and have been on a strict spinosad regiment. @Wisher619 these only showed up in the res afternoon the green cl sent treatment.

IMG 2270
IMG 2348
IMG 2352
Wisher619

Wisher619

Shit, i can try and get more in just a minute... maybe this will help? These dots were at first very uniform, and on every leaf I pulled, was thinking they were stomata or glands, I sprayed yesterday with green cleaner and have been on a strict spinosad regiment. @Wisher619 these only showed up in the res afternoon the green cl sent treatment.
all those dots are trichome glands

Wisher619

Wisher619

Currently letting the room heat up, 92 F and counting.
I wouldnt jump to conclusions just yet
is it effecting your plants?
I see those blotches but your leaves also look super nitrofied....an overabundance of N
and those blotches could be light bleaching or the fact you are spraying the leaves and the lights are magnifying the droplets and killing leaves
and those little dots are trichome glands
there are 3 types of trichomes
that is the smallest/stalkless

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

Have read several places that a quick blast of heat can help throw off they're reproductive cycle. Only hit 92 for about 15-20 mins before I turned the ac on, back down to 78 now
yeah they arent on your leaves they are in your res
dump your res and flush real well and reset

what type of setup are you running
DWC

mandalaman

mandalaman

District Attorney??? Seem to be the only ppl profiting in Cannabis... legit i mean.....

So what yo got going brother? Dont keep us in suspense! We are weed smokers, do you have any idea how are minds can wonder, and you leave us with this!!!!
Are you gonna be famous? I want to have a famous friend!
Not famous to the feds of course,, but you know, semi famous, like Gandi....
Are we all gonna become scientoweedoligist?
L Ron Hempy......
Extractions mainly. But everything. I'm cautiously optimistic. Facility is secured. Dispensary bid Approved. Lawyers met today. I'm perusing a contract now.

Current job is to help figure out the controllers we will use. Need multi room capability and money isn't an issue. I am looking at iPonic 624 but would love suggestions.

DenBloom

DenBloom

Interesting, this is a fresh res and I cleaned it super well, it's basically a flo'ngrow made by greentrees, 4 gallon buckets with hydroton and rockwool hooked together with 3/4 inch line that work on gravity, there is a float controller that controls the height of the water. Fed 4x a day, takes 30 mins to fill and drain buckets. While I think a res swap would help if not sure it would do much, as the hydroton and roots themselves probably harbors them. I will swap res at the first chance I get, should I be soaking with anything like pyrethrins?

mandalaman

mandalaman

Interesting, this is a fresh res and I cleaned it super well, it's basically a flo'ngrow made by greentrees, 4 gallon buckets with hydroton and rockwool hooked together with 3/4 inch line that work on gravity, there is a float controller that controls the height of the water. Fed 4x a day, takes 30 mins to fill and drain buckets. While I think a res swap would help if not sure it would do much, as the hydroton and roots themselves probably harbors them. I will swap res at the first chance I get, should I be soaking with anything like pyrethrins?
Pythium is always present. If you've provided the right environment for it to thrive it will. Changing the Rez will help eliminate that variable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom