Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i would fa sho do a whole tray of sour pebbles without hesitation!
She is a sexy bitch for sure! I need to take a bunch of cuts but I been battling PM still. I dont want another room of sick plants. U feel me? Im prob gonna grab some cuts from my boys who got cuts from my Alien gear. Might run a tray of Seven G #5 and AstroDawg #2. When I get my moms cleaned up, its gonna be on like Donkey Kong!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
New and Improved Funk Lab!
My pics 1603

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I burned the Sulphur last nite. I wanna spray some Eagle20 or Serenade to handle the surface spots. Is it 2 early to spray them or should I say fuck it? I gotta get this shit handled and flower out these bitches ASAP.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looking good there, Rival! Those sour pebbles look tasty.

That beer mug of yours looks real sweet. I never saw a hot rod tiki before. Best I ever had was a hot rod nissan....

I say don't mess with the eagle20 too. Maybe something less toxic. Green cure maybe?

-TF

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good there, Rival! Those sour pebbles look tasty.

That beer mug of yours looks real sweet. I never saw a hot rod tiki before. Best I ever had was a hot rod nissan....

I say don't mess with the eagle20 too. Maybe something less toxic. Green cure maybe?

-TF
I love that Tiki Mug. Hot Rod 2 the max! I got it at a Car show, where I was a showing my '68 Caddi Hearse. We got a Tiki ash tray as well. I won't use that Eagle20 and looking for some Green Cure or Serenade. I don wanna be smoking any chemicals. Thanx for dropping by and giving me some insight, TF.

Latest posts

Top Bottom