• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I wanna see the White OG
I will get some new pics of them White OG ladies, MG! I got some pics of them in my grow log in the Karma Genetics help desk. I will post some up in here 2nite! Come back and enjoy the show, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So 2nite I got rid of the HB ladies. I made room in the funk lab for my seed girls. They got fed some nutes. 6.41ph and 750ppm. Any1 have tips about using GH 3 part with soil? I been running FloraNova the last few crops. I need a good flower mix. I tried to get pics but my camera was dead. Sux! I will get pics soon. They r looking great and I'm getting excited about seeing them in full flower. Stay tuned, Farmers!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No1 has any tips on a flower nute mix! I'm shocked. I'm running 6ml Micro, 9ml Bloom, 5ml CalMag+, 2.5ml Hygrozyme, 2.5ml Silica Blast, 2.5ml FloraNectar, 2.5ml Kool Bloom and 1ml Floralicious Plus. I hope that's not to much. They r on day 19 of flower. If any1 wants to give Rival some of their thoughts, go ahead and post! Don't be shy. Hahaha!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

No1 has any tips on a flower nute mix! I'm shocked. I'm running 6ml Micro, 9ml Bloom, 5ml CalMag+, 2.5ml Hygrozyme, 2.5ml Silica Blast, 2.5ml FloraNectar, 2.5ml Kool Bloom and 1ml Floralicious Plus. I hope that's not to much. They r on day 19 of flower. If any1 wants to give Rival some of their thoughts, go ahead and post! Don't be shy. Hahaha!

Your dosing sounds chill to me bro, is that per L or gal? Im no expert on nutes, and have NO exp with GH products. But those are about the same ml's I use with similar products on my girls...

Good luck bro! Some pics would be sweet! And sorry if my reply isn't what you needed lol, felt bad and just wanted to give ya some good vibes! :banana1sv6:

M

moemoe08

i would like to see a pic of the alien urkel. im growing fire alien urkel

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Your dosing sounds chill to me bro, is that per L or gal? Im no expert on nutes, and have NO exp with GH products. But those are about the same ml's I use with similar products on my girls...

Good luck bro! Some pics would be sweet! And sorry if my reply isn't what you needed lol, felt bad and just wanted to give ya some good vibes! :banana1sv6:
At least ur honest, OG! I use GH and Botanicare nutes. That is ml per gallon. What companies do u use for nutes? I'm always open for new ideas! Thanx for stopping by with positive vibes. I will have pics up in a few. Gotta do some transplanting and I will take some shots.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

At least ur honest, OG! I use GH and Botanicare nutes. That is ml per gallon. What companies do u use for nutes? I'm always open for new ideas! Thanx for stopping by with positive vibes. I will have pics up in a few. Gotta do some transplanting and I will take some shots.

Honestly for veg ive just been using Buddha Grow all organic by Roots Organics. 10ml per gal and the girls seem to dig it.

Roots, and Aurora are what I have been using. But im looking for something SUPER simple and I think Heavy16 is it. Got some Bud A and B waiting around for the next flower run. Going to run it solo, no additives and see what happens.

Im a simple guy when it comes to feeding. I feel like just let the genetics do the talkin' and the walkin' and everythin will turn out fine!. :pimp:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Honestly for veg ive just been using Buddha Grow all organic by Roots Organics. 10ml per gal and the girls seem to dig it.

Roots, and Aurora are what I have been using. But im looking for something SUPER simple and I think Heavy16 is it. Got some Bud A and B waiting around for the next flower run. Going to run it solo, no additives and see what happens.

Im a simple guy when it comes to feeding. I feel like just let the genetics do the talkin' and the walkin' and everythin will turn out fine!. :pimp:
I been using there Roots 707 soil but no nutes. I been looking for for an Organic line. I will be searching around after this grow. Thanx for dropping by OG!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Farmers! Here's a Funk Lab update. I got a few new items in my garden. I got a new Hepa filter from Horti Control. It's washable and reuseable. I def wanna keep my incoming air clean and fresh. I also got a new GrowLab 80L 2x4 tent for my veg plants and future moms. After I cleared out the 707 Headband, the garden had much more room. The way I grow it's much better running less plants. 4 plants per light is perfect for my style. I want my girls 2 be comfy in their home. Things r looking great. It's Day 20 of flower and things r gonna take off real quik. Here's some new pics of the FUNK LAB!

My pics 920
My pics 921
My pics 917
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here is a few top pics of the girls in flower. Up first, White OG #6. This is my fav plant in the whole room. I got 6 cuts of her in veg. I'm gonna flower out a few in the next round and keep a few for moms. Enjoy!

My pics 916
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
very nice bro...clean!
What up KushLuvr. Glad u could make it by the funk lab. I love this room. Plenty of room and things r really clean. I can get around the tables and check plants in the back also. It def makes shit way easier. See u in the threads, bro.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Fuckin beautiful bro I'm stoked to see some indoor kickin witcha again man you got some dope cuts bumpin..do the dam thing I'm subbed

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Fuckin beautiful bro I'm stoked to see some indoor kickin witcha again man you got some dope cuts bumpin..do the dam thing I'm subbed
No cuts in my garden, Sticky! Those r all from seed.
These girls r killin it right now. They r gonna blow the fuck up over the next month. It's gonna be a great year. I dont have to worry about any partners who dont do shit and want half. This garden is under my full control. I cant wait to smoke these strains. Come back and say hi anytime, Sticky!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
There u go rockin!!..
Hey Bluewaves! How r u doin? Glad u stopped by again. These ladies r loving all that extra room. I'm gonna keep things setup like this for a while. Seems to work well with my style. Hope those beds r treating u well. See u around the threads.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer room.. The plants look great I'm keeping a eye on that White OG she's gunna make some nice lookin buds I'm thinking.. U got a great lineup going

Top Bottom