Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Beautiful work RIVAL.
Those nugs look delicious!

You're gonna blow up some monsters with the new setup:)

I can't wait to see this next run,your plants are gonna love the increased light intensity.

Keep up the great work RIVAL!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Beautiful work RIVAL.
Those nugs look delicious!

You're gonna blow up some monsters with the new setup:)

I can't wait to see this next run,your plants are gonna love the increased light intensity.

Keep up the great work RIVAL!!
What up, Waayne! Glad u made by the new and improved Funk Lab. This next round should be off the hook. Lots of great strains and good vibes goin into this grow. I can't wait to see how my Cannonball Express compare to your phenos. Come by anytime, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
wow :) those buds!!!!! absolutely gorgeous!, i would say 'as good as it gets' :p

beautiful new setup! love the slimline hoods, they would be extremely efficient!
Yo Flow! Them buds came out great. Alien has the magic beans for sure! I'm really digging these new Raptor 6's. They r streamline for sure. They r thinner than my Radiant 6's. I will be able to get them higher up and fit bigger plants under the light. Hopefully I can grow some fuckin monsters with this setup! Come back and check out the show soon.

619ster

619ster

Really diggin your setup! Your room looks almost like my bloom room. Gonna have to mimick some of your setup lol. Nice bud shots too man you always got that FIYAH growing! Stay up homie.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Really diggin your setup! Your room looks almost like my bloom room. Gonna have to mimick some of your setup lol. Nice bud shots too man you always got that FIYAH growing! Stay up homie.
Thanx for dropping by 619. This room is clean and simple. I wanted to condense things a lil and maximize my yeild. Hopefully this setup will produce more than I expect. I will keep bringing the FIRE for a long time. I bleed GREEN, bro! Come back and enjoy the show.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
White Urkle
My pics 1598
My pics 1601

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see your still hard at work. I'll be back asap. Hope all is good your way. Did you ever keep any of the sour Amnesia? old news now but I was wondering if you found keepers.

Fred

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad to see your still hard at work. I'll be back asap. Hope all is good your way. Did you ever keep any of the sour Amnesia? old news now but I was wondering if you found keepers.

Fred
Hola Fred. I only had 1 Sour Amnesia lady and I flowered her outside. I didn't get cuts off her either! Wish I did tho. She was so excellent smoke. I had fun growing out the Super Sour Skunk as well. Hopefully I can grow the Sour Pink Grapefruit next. Come back and enjoy the next round. The show will be starting very soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Last nite I burned the Sulphur burner in my veg room. I think I'm gonna spray with some Eagle20 in a few days and maybe a few more burns. Any suggestions, y'all? I need to get my girls healthy again so I can take cuts for the Funk Lab. I wanna run a bunch of Sour Pebbles and White OG. I will get some pics of my Alien ladies that are in veg. They r getting big. I need to top them bitches hella bad. Lol.

waayne

waayne

What up RIVAL!
I'd consider setting off a couple of Fungaflor bombs as well before I put any plants back in that flower room......
And I would consider spraying some Physan or diluted alcohol or bleach everywhere in that room and do more sulfur burns.......
One can really never do too much to clean up a room after a PM outbreak...Good Luck big dawg!

Nice work you've been doing bro!
I have really enjoyed your new pics:)

Peace!
W

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I cleaned my veg and flower room very well. I'm gonna clean again and keep burning the Sulphur. I need to make sure the plants r safe. I can't afford to lose another crop. I will try to find those bombs. Thanx for the luck, Waanye! I can sure use it right now. Things have been crazy around the Funk Lab lately. Time for drastic measures, bro.

Top Bottom