Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cool. I need to handl this shit by this weekend. Gonna put up some no pest strips and spray my tray and pots down with Azamax. I will hit u up, Surf.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm gonna transplant the babies after I get rid of them lul fuckerz. Gonna hit them with some Bayer Tree and Shrub 2day. That should handle shit. I'm gonna veg these for a while anyways. I wanna get me some nice cuts off these new strains. They r gonna go in the flower room and seed plants will stay in veg as potential moms.

toxichippie

toxichippie

I'm gonna transplant the babies after I get rid of them lul fuckerz. Gonna hit them with some Bayer Tree and Shrub 2day. That should handle shit. I'm gonna veg these for a while anyways. I wanna get me some nice cuts off these new strains. They r gonna go in the flower room and seed plants will stay in veg as potential moms.

good luck with the bugs homie! they can be a bitch to get rid of.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I felt like I was having bugs in from roots organics also. That and a bag of their coco had 1040 ppm.. they say they strive for 200-400 ppm ha. Quality control that shit.

Great journal man caught up on all 50 pages of some strait dank and rarities. Keep it up good luck with the bugs. MWD

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
good luck with the bugs homie! they can be a bitch to get rid of.
Thanx for dropping by, Toxic! I hit the babies with some Bayer Tree and Shrub last nite. Hopefully that should kill them.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I felt like I was having bugs in from roots organics also. That and a bag of their coco had 1040 ppm.. they say they strive for 200-400 ppm ha. Quality control that shit.

Great journal man caught up on all 50 pages of some strait dank and rarities. Keep it up good luck with the bugs. MWD
That fuckn sux! I might have to find a new medium. I don't wanna deal with this shit every grow. I had them gone and they came back. It has to be that soil. No other explanation. Thanx for dropping by the Funk Lab, MWD.

kushluvr

kushluvr

is it stored outside where u buy it?

buy some gnatrol on ebay........pricey but effective IME!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah it's gotta be the Roots organics man.. You should try out promix.. I mix up Promix, perlite, earth worm castings, and some dolomite lime. The girls THRIVE in this mix, you just have to feed a little sooner and heavier than in the roots soil.
What up, Surfr! I was thinking about trying the Pro Mix HP. I don't mind feeding more often and heavier. Im gonna try some next round. Gotta handle shit and get things Funkn around here again.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
is it stored outside where u buy it?

buy some gnatrol on ebay........pricey but effective IME!
No. It's stored inside but it prob still has bugs in it. I keep my room clean as fuck. I will kill them buggers and keep this garden on FIRE! I might be able 2 get some Gnatrol from the Hydro shop. I will look next time I'm there.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Geez, Rival... I feel bad that you're going through this crap again. Wild. Hang in there & handle the fartknockers. Be well!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Geez, Rival... I feel bad that you're going through this crap again. Wild. Hang in there & handle the fartknockers. Be well!
Thanx for stopping by, GC. I got shit handled. I just need to hit my flowering plants to make sure they r gone. Any suggestions? FartKnockerz is old school. Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2 all the THCFarmers and their families! Smoke a bunch of dank and eat the that Turkey up. Ass first! Haha. Plants r looking great. I'm gonna snap some pics later. Keep an eye open for that update.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Thanx for stopping by, GC. I got shit handled. I just need to hit my flowering plants to make sure they r gone. Any suggestions? FartKnockerz is old school. Lol.

Evergreen brotha! Happy Thanksgiving amigo!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I got all the seed girls into new pots and they r looking good so far. They should be huge by next weekend. Flower plants r filling in fat. I can wait to see them in a few weeks. I been so busy with the holiday. I haven't had a chance to take pics yet. Im gonna try 2 get them up 2day. Hope every1 had a great Thanksgiving. I had a great time and got a bunch of shopping done for Xmas also. Glad that shit is over! Lol.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

lol... Sorry, no suggestions. BTW, you'd mentioned here or in your Galactic Thread that you didn't think people liked veg shots & I just wanted to clear that up... Untrue. :) Hope you & your fam had a great Thanksgiving, Rival. Looking forward to the update when you can!

Top Bottom