Sailors Struggle To Walk Without Pain Again! !

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

its really weird how much the people òn here,most anyway, are REAL COOL CATS:-)honestly THERES NO OTHER PLACE LIKE THIS:-)no shit man the people are trully good.
space
Yeah space i told my wife about the farm. (She's from NYC) she didn't believe me. Then i showed her what i wrote and you guys replies. She teared up pretty heavily. Idk where I've been but this place is special. There's just not people out here like you guys on the farm anymore. It's been a hefty struggle for i dont have much and i try to give back (YMCA youth counselor, driving round talking to at risk gang banging shorties) i grew up ina area where older folk guided and helped out the wounded wolves. Im just shocked it's hearts out there ya know? And very grateful to have met the ones I've met so far.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah real deal talk..I started out reading information off riu it was a hassle even asking for knowledge let alone pointers on growing. I had supplies then that was before the fire. But that place was weird lol met ONE person i could connect with ONE..The good guys here are coming outta the wood work. And it feels accepting to me truly..im learning off here DAILY..which is rare..so yeah this is a Unique place with Unique people.

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh riu!:( its full of arguing and?nowt like here eh!. ha thank god:-)
space
Yeah real deal talk..I started out reading information off riu it was a hassle even asking for knowledge let alone pointers on growing. I had supplies then that was before the fire. But that place was weird lol met ONE person i could connect with ONE..The good guys here are coming outta the wood work. And it feels accepting to me truly..im learning off here DAILY..which is rare..so yeah this is a Unique place with Unique people.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah it's very negative place..u gotta dig for days to find some positive vibes.Lotta contradiction with information but i found some tru info that seemed to help a lil.but it's nothing like this place. NOTHING. .this place is full of Tru Accurate knowledge and heart's that share their wisdom automatically it's amazing.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks alot brother. I did serve yes i did my job the greatest of my ability. But once injured my uncle sam shitted on me but..im going thru the motions and i still love my country. Government that's another story we can discuss smh..Actually ill pm you see if u can point me in the righ direction. .thanks again! !

Preach. The VA OMG..gotta play the WAITING GAME. like i.told a.few of my ex shipmates i went in walking without a cane came out walking with one.by doing my job but hey say too much while ur in and ur ina fema camp labeled as a domestic terrorist smh i see me and you will be talking Heavy about the country's affairs it's nonsense bro pure nonsense! !

Well 1st off welcome to the farm brother (yes I still call you a brother even if you were in the NAVY...j/k haha). 2nd.... I feel ya bro, dealin with the VA is a joke. Ya know its bad when Id rather put myself in debt to have medical procedures done by private civilian Dr.s than have it done for free at the VA. I had it with them when they busted me on a piss test years ago and wanted me to sign a "pain contract" basically sayin if I was caught with any controlled substances in my system again they wont give me my pain meds...fuck them.

I was airborne infantry, served proudly in the 3/505 PIR (Parachute Infantry Regiment) to get out and have to deal with sub-standard medical care and the Gov tryin to tell me what I can/cant do on my own time...again fuck them. This shit hits a nerve with me every time. If the damn US govt wants to keep sendin boys in harms way to get the dirty work done then goddamnit they need to stand behind em with everything they need to readjust, both medically and mentally, into normal civilian life after their missions are over.

I have what sounds like very similar medical issues as you. I fucked my knees up on the many tactical/combat jumps Ive done over the years, Ive had 3 ACL/MCL reconstructions and 3 other surgeries where they took out meniscus/hardware. I guess jumpin out of a plane with 120 lbs of extra shit strapped to ya and hittin the ground like a flying sack of shit aint good for your knees...go figure eh. I also crushed my L4, L5, S1 and almost completely severed my sciatic nerve when a tree fell on top of me. Now Ive seen some shit and lived through some pain but Im here to tell ya Ive never experienced pain like nerve pain, its there 24/7 and is sometimes just too much to deal with. To make it worse none of the 9 meds Im on rt now help with the nerve pain. The Lyrica does help somewhat but not enough to really matter. Anyway bro don't mean to ramble but seein good men serve their country then come back to have to fight another war with the VA literally makes me fuckin SICK! Im with ya bro, if theyres anything I can do just HMU. Hope things get better for ya bro and good luck with that grow! MGG

spacebomb

spacebomb

^ cool man.good life,kinda uv had bro?exiting.but NO OFFENCE TO AMERICAN PEOPLE .but the us goverment!fucking joke. who do they think they are?godz thats wot wen there A SKUMSUCKERZ.no wonder yas dont trust ur own gov,!ours is thesame ilk luike ?so.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

MGG Hows My Air Head??? Lol had hella fun with you guys down at Lackland AF Base TRULY GREAT TIMES TRULY. .Nerve pain is a Straight bitch! !!! My body is a human chessboard. Left Righ Left Up Down it sucks..Im ona pain thingy too kinda forced me to get this somewhat worthless mmj card in az..but better safe than sorry. Yeah MGG my cuzin is Still airborne with the af idk he's just one of those dudes with great genes. .But dealing with the VA is almost a joke well it's past a joke. I was subfleet and SHIT was strenuous on my body period. .I really dont know where to begin with them really. You do shit by the book in life not saying ima perfect unicorn. But i never harmed anybody that didn't harm me first. Never had a speeding ticket in az but when i get out and about to the va im looked upon as a miscreant.I dont get it..it's a puzzle in 3-d to me and i need some 3-d shades.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah space i told my wife about the farm. (She's from NYC) she didn't believe me. Then i showed her what i wrote and you guys replies. She teared up pretty heavily. Idk where I've been but this place is special. There's just not people out here like you guys on the farm anymore. It's been a hefty struggle for i dont have much and i try to give back (YMCA youth counselor, driving round talking to at risk gang banging shorties) i grew up ina area where older folk guided and helped out the wounded wolves. Im just shocked it's hearts out there ya know? And very grateful to have met the ones I've met so far.
There are a LOT of veterans on this site, and in fact one of the threads here, started by lazarus IIRC, helped me reconnect with my dear, dear friends from high school (I've known *her* since 6th grade). He's still serving in the Army, a whole lot that could be said about that, but the point is that you're not alone and we're proud and happy to have you here.

My dad was Navy, flight surgeon. My ex-husband, now-dead brother-in-law, and ex-boyfriend were *also* Navy, as was my stepson. Guam is totally underrated, their MWR is just completely AWESOME.

Don't get me started on RIU and the 'growing advice' that's offered there.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Guam was such s Blur ( dont tell my wife she doesn't like me partying without her lol) i come from a long long line od servicemen and women.My great grandfather was a officer in the navy one of the Few Minority officers at that. My.father was navy officer as well his father Marine..My moms father Marine so i catch your drift maiden. .It's a blast here really. .I pull out my note pad and just use the search bar how easy is that. .lol

GI JO

GI JO

Ah yes, I remember the days when I first came to this place. Hours and hours and hours of reading, writing notes, pieces of scrap paper all around my computer, yippee, another bit of info to add, something else to try. Jeez, I'm tired just thinking about it. I've found many things that I could apply to my circumstances, I just drool and wish over some of the pictures and posts that I just can't make work tho because of my limitations.
I hope it all comes together for you. Dealing with ANY gov't beauracracy sucks no matter where you live. We sometimes think we have it made here in Canada, well.....as of next year NO ONE can grow for themselves anymore. Now that's forward thinking, eh?
Hope you find what you're looking for here. It's a pretty great place to hang out!!

spacebomb

spacebomb

^, ALL VERY GOOD PEOPLES BRO^:-) THE AMAZING SEAMAIDEN IS SUPER COOL AND SHE KICKS MOST MENS ASSES WHEN IT COMES TO THE GARDEN GAMER BRO:-) SHES A. SITE MODERATOR ALSO:-)COOL LADY SHE IS BRO.
SPACE:-)!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah bro i can tell she's an awesome lady.Im just truly.overwhelmed by the reception and knowledge im receiving here. I can't stop.talking about it to my wife i think she's thinking ima weirdo now.cuz all i do is read read read off the.farm. Only if life was this grand lol im truly loving the Knowledge though i love learning it's one of my passions. This place is Unique. .

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I learned Early in life. Never Argue With WISDOM UNLEARNED. .Always ALLOW It To Flow Thru You...But That's Just Me...it's alot of Jerks and yungings who think they know it all out here..My Granny Used to say..U Can't NEVER Be Too Old To Learn Something New..

ttystikk

ttystikk

Well 1st off welcome to the farm brother (yes I still call you a brother even if you were in the NAVY...j/k haha). 2nd.... I feel ya bro, dealin with the VA is a joke. Ya know its bad when Id rather put myself in debt to have medical procedures done by private civilian Dr.s than have it done for free at the VA. I had it with them when they busted me on a piss test years ago and wanted me to sign a "pain contract" basically sayin if I was caught with any controlled substances in my system again they wont give me my pain meds...fuck them.

I was airborne infantry, served proudly in the 3/505 PIR (Parachute Infantry Regiment) to get out and have to deal with sub-standard medical care and the Gov tryin to tell me what I can/cant do on my own time...again fuck them. This shit hits a nerve with me every time. If the damn US govt wants to keep sendin boys in harms way to get the dirty work done then goddamnit they need to stand behind em with everything they need to readjust, both medically and mentally, into normal civilian life after their missions are over.

I have what sounds like very similar medical issues as you. I fucked my knees up on the many tactical/combat jumps Ive done over the years, Ive had 3 ACL/MCL reconstructions and 3 other surgeries where they took out meniscus/hardware. I guess jumpin out of a plane with 120 lbs of extra shit strapped to ya and hittin the ground like a flying sack of shit aint good for your knees...go figure eh. I also crushed my L4, L5, S1 and almost completely severed my sciatic nerve when a tree fell on top of me. Now Ive seen some shit and lived through some pain but Im here to tell ya Ive never experienced pain like nerve pain, its there 24/7 and is sometimes just too much to deal with. To make it worse none of the 9 meds Im on rt now help with the nerve pain. The Lyrica does help somewhat but not enough to really matter. Anyway bro don't mean to ramble but seein good men serve their country then come back to have to fight another war with the VA literally makes me fuckin SICK! Im with ya bro, if theyres anything I can do just HMU. Hope things get better for ya bro and good luck with that grow! MGG

The VA's treatment of our veterans and active duty soldiers is not a joke. Because veterans are dying, it is now a CRIME, one we need to find and punish the perpetrators for. I will tell you who they are; they aren't hard to find: look at the voting record of most republican congressmen and senators and you will see a curious pattern; MORE money spent for equipment, technology and surveillance, always cuts for our fighting men themselves. Cuts in VA funding, cuts in benefits, etc.

If every vet showed up on the steps of every capitol building in the country ON JULY 4TH, and spoke with one voice about how they feel about the breaking of the social contract between our military and its enlisted, the country will notice. Watch who tries to discredit such a movement...

I've watched as the basic social contract between corporations and employees got shredded over my lifetime. Now if you work for a Fortune 500, you can count on being fired before your pension is fully vested... if you even get one anymore.

If corporations and the government they control by proxy (K Street is a Very profitable enterprise, or it wouldn't be there!) Are destroying the fabric of our country. If there is no contact, corporations will have no employees- and ultimately, no customers.

Why is this so hard to figure out? Because every company wants to make money, EVEN IF THEIR ACTIVITIES ARE DETRIMENTAL TO THE SOCIETY AT LARGE, unless they are forced by law or social contract. This is why we need corporate governance laws. Don't believe me? Who complains loudest about these laws? ..and then get caught breaking them?

Either Korporate Amerika gets a serious kick out the door and onto the dustbin of history- or the America we recognize from the Constitution will be gone, replaced by Fascist doublespeak like 'national security' and 'limited freedom'.

Top Bottom