Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 9-
Watering day

Got some twisting on the lower set assuming from VPD. Humidity is a little lower since it’s in the lung room of my flowering tent at the moment. Will hopefully get it all situated in a few weeks when we get in Veg. But either way, growth for second set is looking great.

C3AB3383 C5E1 4F86 92A3 58890A86265A
FB6E0927 E1AE 4E60 A3A7 D2C98A7CC1D2
49F7C023 5C1B 4931 B2A6 9E3467A7707B
05F6F81B 49D7 483D 9C4D 7BAD2469BB6B
B9474603 2E68 49F4 8774 33F6045FB815
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 12 -

Missed a few days updating but we got some nice growth! Watered this morning and introduced calmag with the foilar spray.

Rotated the plants around and continuing to rotate the pots 1/4 turns throughout the day.

8867B308 D1C6 4F9C 98F1 4E8A75B56714
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 13 - seedling

Tomorrow is last day of seedling stage and will starting counting Veg cycle starting Thursday.

Still have some nice growth and drinking nicely. Pretty sure the leaf twist on the first leafset on #3 and #4 is caused from me taking the husks off manually, I don’t know? But VPD is good and seem that’s just the way they are. I’m not too worried since those will be on of the first to go.

✌️

4D964209 5DEB 4C0A BA26 FA35B955F5F1
C6A4D97C F6CD 4780 9530 B544B95545FA
0F26EB4F B664 4EB4 A64C E3F1CD90A1A2
62F8D75F 37F4 4D2B B2CA DB9E4B8EF85D
3AAFD925 57C2 4E49 BC13 FB4C6FED9A43
Lockebox

Lockebox

Day 13 - seedling

Tomorrow is last day of seedling stage and will starting counting Veg cycle starting Thursday.

Still have some nice growth and drinking nicely. Pretty sure the leaf twist on the first leafset on #3 and #4 is caused from me taking the husks off manually, I don’t know? But VPD is good and seem that’s just the way they are. I’m not too worried since those will be on of the first to go.

✌️
Hell yeah bro chugging right along. I have no idea what caused those twists but I've definitely seen similar in my own seedlings before! Like you said nothing to worry about soon they'll be gone haha. Looking good 😎

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Day 13 - seedling

✌️
Looking good bro.👍🏻
Ive had the twisted leaves before on seedlings, not sure what its from or if its even a concern. i usually pull the first set of nodes off once i have 3 nodes anyways. They always end up to low and in the way of watering when the plants get bigger.

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

They are looking nice. Curling at this stage is nothing to worry about. If it is only at start, you should be fine, i also had that.
At what time do you water them with spray? When lights turn on ?
First pic, first leaves are looking funny, kinda mutated :)

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hell yeah bro chugging right along. I have no idea what caused those twists but I've definitely seen similar in my own seedlings before! Like you said nothing to worry about soon they'll be gone haha. Looking good 😎
Thanks bro 😎 makes me feel better knowing others have experienced same and Im gonna keep on keepin on and hope nothing else looks twisty.

Looking good bro.👍🏻
Ive had the twisted leaves before on seedlings, not sure what its from or if its even a concern. i usually pull the first set of nodes off once i have 3 nodes anyways. They always end up to low and in the way of watering when the plants get bigger.
Thanks bro 😊 yeah I can’t wait for her to get bigger so I can pluck them 😆
They are looking nice. Curling at this stage is nothing to worry about. If it is only at start, you should be fine, i also had that.
At what time do you water them with spray? When lights turn on ?
First pic, first leaves are looking funny, kinda mutated :)
Thanks bro! I was thinking the same and the first pic grew what seemed to be an instant 3 leafset but then it developed into an interesting one leaf with a thumb lol! I water my plants in the morning 10-60 minutes within lights on. I will give a slight mist with water and calmag only, but I give them another spray the same day 2 minutes before lights go out! 😊

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 1 Veg-

Out of seedling stage and looking great!! Watered this morning and will foliar spray before lights out!

VPD has been crap and don’t want to kick on my humidifier right now with me being in flower right next to them. Just need a few weeks of less than ideal environment conditions and I can get them in the tent.

I plan on letting them grow just a bit larger and then I’ll be transplanting into their 1 gallon bags. After they seem to be healed, I will top each one and start the fun!

C628ECF9 60B3 429B 834F 8B29668EFFA0
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Day 1 Veg-

Out of seedling stage and looking great!! Watered this morning and will foliar spray before lights out!

VPD has been crap and don’t want to kick on my humidifier right now with me being in flower right next to them. Just need a few weeks of less than ideal environment conditions and I can get them in the tent.

I plan on letting them grow just a bit larger and then I’ll be transplanting into their 1 gallon bags. After they seem to be healed, I will top each one and start the fun!
Are those bags just something you made yourself or did you buy them? They look interesting 👀

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Sweet this will be fun love to watch start to finish grows and this is going to be a blast. Good luck

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Cheers bro! I got these from Amazon shipped directly to me here in Mexico. I think they’d sell them directly on their website but their shipping to me is insane!!!!!
Wow, a 50 pack for 7 bucks thats a deal imo.

Yeah aci charges an arm and a leg for shipping in the us too. They charged me 65 dollars in shipping on one of my 3x3s, so i bought my other 3x3 and my 4x4 on amazon for the same price ac infinity lists them for.

Last edited:
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Cheers bro! I got these from Amazon shipped directly to me here in Mexico. I think they’d sell them directly on their website but their shipping to me is insane!!!!!
Sold I just bought me some they are the biodegradable ones so no transplant needed but when I use pots like these I always put holes in them when I move to the next size makes it easier for roots to get a good start in the new soil. Thanks for the tip
Citrus7144

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Sold I just bought me some they are the biodegradable ones so no transplant needed but when I use pots like these I always put holes in them when I move to the next size makes it easier for roots to get a good start in the new soil. Thanks for the tip
Citrus7144
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed at all!! I hope they work out great for you!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Veg - Day 2

I decided to kick on the humidifier and kicked in the dehu at the front tent and I’ve been able to get the humidity up to 63% and they’re praying up now, VPD is everything.

I’ve got 2 tight spaced node phenols and 2 that have some distance. I really like that I’ve got a variety :)

8C88771C C7E1 4BB7 847C 5DC6AF039170
97C6E974 A68A 46B4 8C34 CA58ED69797F
Top Bottom