Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 // OGKB x Okie from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hope you have a happy and blessed New Years!
My friend I hope you do as well!! You’ve got a great spirit, stay water my friend!
This is about to get real good! 😁
For real man, it’s a candy smelling factory in there!! That back left is a fast flower pheno, may finish before everyone else 😂
Oh god yes 🔥
Right back at you bro! TF hookin us up with this 🔥 just have to give it a good home
Hey there Schwifty, those are already loaded with trichomes!!! Happy New Year 🥳
Happy news years to you too brother!! These Okie crosses, are seriously something else. They just throw out trichomes and the lower humidity middle flower really helps them come out more!
Damn those are looking tasty already! Nice and clean as always!
These are for sure coming along beautifully and these heavier feedings I think have definitely helped too. Last couple of grows, I did a feed, normal water and this time I’m feeding every watering.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Man this cross really puts out the diamond nuggs and they will hit hard from the ogkb! As always I love your attention to detail brother. And the cleanliness I applaud 👏🏻 you sir!
You are not kidding man!!! I had to take a quick squeeze on one and they’re hard as rocks already 😂 I can’t wait to sample 😆

Appreciate the kind words man hope you’ve been well!

C

climbit

Graphs showing veg into flower regarding VPD
From late veg transitioning into the early flower stage, from what I can see your max temps range from 76-78 degrees. Once your midway in flower it’s advisable to reduce this to say… high 60s and low 70s? I want to make sure I nail my flower phase cause sometimes my temps dip into 75-77 and it doesn’t always get entirely colder during the night time. Would my plant be okay in the flowering phase if my temps range from 68-77?

Of course high 60s would be most optimal but would I really be doing damage if I were in that 68-77 degree range?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Did you say earlier in this thread that you changed up the feed a bit this round?
Sure did, last couple I’ve done 1/2 dosage feedings. This run I did full strength and it’s definitely helped!
From late veg transitioning into the early flower stage, from what I can see your max temps range from 76-78 degrees. Once your midway in flower it’s advisable to reduce this to say… high 60s and low 70s? I want to make sure I nail my flower phase cause sometimes my temps dip into 75-77 and it doesn’t always get entirely colder during the night time. Would my plant be okay in the flowering phase if my temps range from 68-77?

Of course high 60s would be most optimal but would I really be doing damage if I were in that 68-77 degree range?
Hey man!!! I had a temp dip within the last month of veg. We had a huge cold front come through that month and didn’t have a heater for the room so it was tough to keep warm.

I normally try and keep temps 77-80 into the first 4 weeks of flower. At that point I will slowly start dipping temps. With me being at the end of week 6 going into week 7 and to help draw out any color fades, I’ve turned on the AC and drawing temps down to 70-66 during the day and 61 at night.

Edit: to answer your question, your parameters are just fine. Plenty of people run a hot flower room all throughout

Last edited:
C

climbit

Sure did, last couple I’ve done 1/2 dosage feedings. This run I did full strength and it’s definitely helped!

Hey man!!! I had a temp dip within the last month of veg. We had a huge cold front come through that month and didn’t have a heater for the room so it was tough to keep warm.

I normally try and keep temps 77-80 into the first 4 weeks of flower. At that point I will slowly start dipping temps. With me being at the end of week 6 going into week 7 and to help draw out any color fades, I’ve turned on the AC and drawing temps down to 70-66 during the day and 61 at night.
So I have trouble stabilizing my temps, though it never really ever goes to extremes. I want to know if it’s okay if I still stay within that 70-77 degree range during the entire flower cycle. Like will I run into problems?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
So I have trouble stabilizing my temps, though it never really ever goes to extremes. I want to know if it’s okay if I still stay within that 70-77 degree range during the entire flower cycle. Like will I run into problems?
Not at all, I edited my post but not in time hehe forgot to answer your question initially :P

Top Bottom