Sea Green Bullshit I'm tired of hearing about it!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I agree, most of Bcare's additives(Sweet...) have magnesium sulfate and not much else if anything...lol

But they make flavor sweetners like grape and berry. Of u use them ur shit will explode with taste! Cant wait till they make sweet-pizza, gonna be bomb! Haha im jk of course, ur right on the dot baba g. Well thats how i feel, mag sulfate here, mag sulfate there.
your best sources of tria are alfalfa, cal25 and what seems to be heavy 16 foliar maybe... I would like a more definitive answer with the trueblooms honestly really unclear.

I agree, to curious about true blooms, from my experience, it hasnt hurt. Whats this Ca25 i keep hearing about? I gotta get some now! Do u use it only as a foliar? @MWD
Z

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
But they make flavor sweetners like grape and berry. Of u use them ur shit will explode with taste! Cant wait till they make sweet-pizza, gonna be bomb! Haha im jk of course, ur right on the dot baba g. Well thats how i feel, mag sulfate here, mag sulfate there.

I agree, to curious about true blooms, from my experience, it hasnt hurt. Whats this Ca25 i keep hearing about? I gotta get some now! Do u use it only as a foliar? @MWD
Z
the best burning and tasting weed, Regardless of strain were from days before all these bottled magic potions were available. I've never seen so much good looking herb taste and burn like shit til these days and it's from people following manufacturers feed schedules....flushing with sweet is bad news bears but great for Treg botanicash!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

the best burning and tasting weed, Regardless of strain were from days before all these bottled magic potions were available. I've never seen so much good looking herb taste and burn like shit til these days and it's from people following manufacturers feed schedules....flushing with sweet is bad news bears but great for Treg botanicash!

U had me laughing out loud! So true, i think its due to the increase of growers, hydro stores, and nite companies. Its own economy and unfortunately, its based on cash flow instead of making better growers IMO. But good for me cuz i spend half the money with 4x a better yield. Probably better but its best to be modest ha!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

*nute companies* excuse my fat thumbs on these tiny keyboards... My smart phone makes me look dumb...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol, exactly!! They see the growers and smell the money! Not that some companies don't offer decent nutes but yeah the whole onslaught of nute companies is funny from an ag standpoint. No new technology just slick marketing and bottling. House and garden is offering amino acids for a great price I hear, :D rofl

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
ok guys i got my new bottle and my price is still pretty much the same as before...just $6 more

IMG 0149 copy
IMG 0148 copy

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
ok guys i got my new bottle and my price is still pretty much the same as before...just $6 more

That makes me feel better. Mine was $51 w/tax. Glad they're not selling you that old shit anymore.

outwest

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just a funny thought here!!

Would any of you spend $$$ to buy the whole House and Garden lineup to grow tulips??

Didn't think so...lmao
I think this year I may use some for a small rose bush to see what it does but I fully agree. Their base is fine stand alone imo and really cheap its the additives amino, shooting powder and roots excel and algen that are super pricey.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

AACT for the win bro!! The ground has life going on...don't toxify it with H & G :cool:
it would be a small pot and using runoff on it as well so its not that toxifying. Im steering more away from bottled nutes as I learn more and more thanks to you guys. I love my aact especially with my worm farm, which if any of you dont have one get one. Fresh ewc with live worms in it makes a tea beyond the shit in stores you can see and smell the difference. richer

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
it would be a small pot and using runoff on it as well so its not that toxifying. Im steering more away from bottled nutes as I learn more and more thanks to you guys. I love my aact especially with my worm farm, which if any of you dont have one get one. Fresh ewc with live worms in it makes a tea beyond the shit in stores you can see and smell the difference. richer
Nice, steer away from pouring the synthetics in the ground..just ruins the local streams n stuff.
The H&G will be dark green and look plastic I bet compared to your aact, natural fed roses!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Bottled nutes aren't bad, just always check the ingredients and ALWAYS call the number on the bottle if you have any questions. They should know and you'll learn a lot about the companies you support and gain insight from their extensive knowledge.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

AACT for the win bro!! The ground has life going on...don't toxify it with H & G :cool:

Dude!! As soon as I started feeding with just EWC alfalfa meal kelp and molasses things have been so good. I just brew up a tea every week and feed. No strict feeding formats or confusing amounts. However much of ewc and alfalfa with a 1 oz per gallon kelp and molasses.. I use black strap, use to use Hi Brix but black strap was super cheap and seems to yield same results. I bought PBP bloom and grow, I have all the A-1 nutrients and Earth Juice. I bought powered this and that, spent a thousand at least. The only other stuff I use is Insecticidal soap and OGbiowar. :D

OK fine I also use some liquid bone meal and fish hydrolysate in flower but not much:rolleyes:

Oh plus I use the PS sea green before feeding every time (is why I was reading this thread) and recently bought this stuff called fishnure humic which I only brewed once so far, currently brewing batch two;)

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Just a funny thought here!!

Would any of you spend $$$ to buy the whole House and Garden lineup to grow tulips??

Didn't think so...lmao
Ummmm, Tulips aren't quite the cash crop marijuana is bro. I'm pretty sure nobody has done the research and testing on tulips that would come close to the amount of research conducted on marijuana. Get off your high horse.

waayne

waayne

Ummmm, Tulips aren't quite the cash crop marijuana is bro. I'm pretty sure nobody has done the research and testing on tulips that would come close to the amount of research conducted on marijuana. Get off your high horse.

jfizzle the Dutch have done extensive research on the Tulip for centuries

You can Google "Tulip Mania" to see what I'm referring to
The Dutch were/ and are still obsessed with Tulips/flowers /bulbs
The flower industry is a huge industry in the Netherlands to this day

They became obsessed with Tulips in the 15th century
By 1636 The Tulip bulb was the 4th largest Dutch export commodity
A few centuries ago Dutch Tulip bulbs sold for as much a some Dutch homes did at the time

The Dutch have done extensive University studies and tests on Tulips and other flowers for centuries

At this point in history there has been far more legitimate research into Tulips by the Dutch than Cannabis

I've spent substantial time in the Netherlands as I have relatives near Haarlem
Their Tulip/flower industry is impressive to say the least
My cousin worked at the Aalsmeer Flower Auction for years
I would highly suggest checking it out if you're ever in the Netherlands, it's amazing to say the least.

squiggly

squiggly

Yeah dude. No offense but this is an, "Open mouth, insert foot" moment for you.

1st, everything waayne said. Tulips have been extensively researched.

Beyond that cannabis is very likely one of the least studied plants in the world. It is CERTAINLY the least studied plant which has been domesticated.

This argument is probably about as wrong as you could've made it--sorry bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom