Second time growing

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Looking good looks like you have quite the greenthumb. I'm tuned in for the show.
thanks wildill having lots of fun, why didn't I do this yrs ago, lol

Oh these were part of yesterday harvest. 20140726 112025

Icristal

Icristal

Garden number 3, lol Growing like crazy and producing lots of goodies. In picture 3 is my tomato field, 30 plus plants, big boys, romas, and cherry and a few others , lol Plus my 3 rows of raspberry's have produced around 40 quarts in 2 weeks, and still going strong. Can you say raspberry pie, :) haha just notice my dog tried to sneak in to pic 1 hahahaha
20140728 170306 20140728 170318 20140728 170357 20140728 170506 Happy Growing all

Icristal

Icristal

Nice veggie garden I have got some good looking squash this year too.

Awesome squash you got there.

My spaghetti squash has gone nuts and is producing way more then I expected as well. lol Canning has started a month early. Had fresh bush beans for dinner last night, yum yum,

I need to look into a greenhouse for winter growing, the under ground system looks appealing, google it, it's a cool idea for areas that have cold winters.

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

Garden is going great! You obviously already had gardening experience before you started growing weed. It shows. Well done for your second time.

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

Always wanted to try spaghetti squash. You used it as a spaghetti substitute yet?

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

You could also look into building a greenhouse with a heat sink inside, usually something like a deep pit of damp sand with copper rods running through it. The idea is that the copper heats up in the sun and transfers the heat into the sand, which then releases it slowly throughout the night.

Icristal

Icristal

You could also look into building a greenhouse with a heat sink inside, usually something like a deep pit of damp sand with copper rods running through it. The idea is that the copper heats up in the sun and transfers the heat into the sand, which then releases it slowly throughout the night.
Hi there, I was brought up with some sort of garden and have always loved it. Thanks for the cheers. Spaghetti squash if cooked right can be turned into most any spaghetti dish, I like it with alfredo and wild mushrooms ( need someone to teach me mushroom hunting), or tossed with parmesen and spinach. So many choices, more recipe hunting is a must, lol

I wish I had started planting ladies long ago, but was not in a position to then, now so rewarding in so many ways. Thanks DarkSpark. I will look into your idea, I have an outdoor wood boiler, so I could tap into that no problem, it's a beast and can push mega heat. My dream project for the future.

Canappa

Canappa

Update on the indoor ladies, not quite a week into flowering. They have just started nutrients after having only water in veg. They seem to be enjoying it, but still need to adjust a little for one plant, the other two like everything so far.

Picture #1 unknown strain, main-lined, 8 colas.
View attachment 427115 View attachment 427116
Picture #2 unknown strain, main-lined, looks like 10 colas.
View attachment 427117 View attachment 427118
Picture #3, unknown strain, my special lady, tough plant, insane stalk, purple stems, only topped once, very needy plant, interesting working with her.
View attachment 427119 View attachment 427120
Picture #4, outdoor ladies, all doing fine, liking the outdoors.
View attachment 427122 since this picture they have grown a foot over the cages.
Looking left to right, the second one in from the left is very different from the other 3, the other 3 have your typical progression to 7 fingers on the fan leaves and look and growing the same. The second one from the left has up to 9 fingers on the fan leaves shown in the next picture, haven't dialed her in yet. All outdoor plants no nutrients yet, just well water and also a few rain storms.
View attachment 427125
More updates in a cpl weeks, indoor plants appear to all be ladies so far.

Doing very well outdoors, considering its your second grow I can see you been doing your homework for sure, healthy and happy plants is what I see:wideyed:. And it was bag seeds too, cant wait to see what you can do with a good stain. Sending good vibes in your grows,,,,

Icristal

Icristal

Doing very well outdoors, considering its your second grow I can see you been doing your homework for sure, healthy and happy plants is what I see:wideyed:. And it was bag seeds too, cant wait to see what you can do with a good stain. Sending good vibes in your grows,,,,
Thank you Canappa, they are doing better than I thought, lol, I am just hoping the weather hold for them to finish. I have not had to water them since put in permanent home, we have had rain almost every other day and some pretty cool nights, but then it flips to high humidity and hot sun for a cpl day, so they are happy girls and mother nature has done all the work so far.

And looking forward to the good strains, hot dam, can't wait, thanks for the good vibes, yours are stunning, checked it out this morning, this site keeps me saying yumm yumm yumm hahaha,

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the indoor ladies, 12 days into flowering and the 2 mainline are doing great, but my special lady, is pissed off at me, lol I gave all of them there second nutrients ever last night, Prior to flowering all they had was well water and once a week sos. The 2 mainline loved the nutes,,,she hates them, she got yellow leaves overnight and a few other signs, she did this last time she got nutes, so gave her a light dose, no way was she liking that, so she will be having no more nutes. Going to treat her like I did in veg. Her flowers are spot on though. So here are the picture of day 12 of flip I just love it when the pistols are forming.

Picture 1 and 2, round mainline, buds stacking up nicely.
1 2

Picture 3 and 4, side way mainline, nice bud sites as well.
3 4

Pictures 5, 6 and 7, my special lady, trimmed off damaged leaves and told her to behave, lol
5 6 7

canadaseed

canadaseed

Nice job @Icristal those 2 mainlines look like they are doing very well... looks like those maintops are gonna be really big colas. your special lady look like she'll pull through no problem!

Icristal

Icristal

Nice job @Icristal those 2 mainlines look like they are doing very well... looks like those maintops are gonna be really big colas. your special lady look like she'll pull through no problem!
Thanks Canadaseed, she has always been picky, lol I love trying new methods, reading up on different grows to understand shapes, training, scrog, etc., to get ideas to try down the road.

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the outdoor ladies. It is interesting that all I do is check on them daily and have not watered or fed them. Mother nature has been taking care of that with rain every couple of days, then hot days, lol
Picture's show them making a nice stretch. I do have one that's, like, neither here nor there type lady, she is just doing her own thing and not too confident in her. She will be picture number 4.
1)20140806 122141 2)20140806 122202 3)20140806 122213 4)20140806 122233

Cana-butter portioned out and headed to the freezer,,,20140803 095017

Choc. Chip cookies dough logs made with the cana-butter, portioned to make 4 to 5 cookies each, headed to the freezer, plus a batch baked off, lol
20140803 095026 20140803 104615

And for those who don't medicate,,raspberry pies, fresh picked berry's, 20140805 224437 20140805 224507 We have 3 fifty foot rows of cultivated raspberry's and have harvested over 90 quarts so far this year, best year every for them. And they are still producing, but slowing down.

Top Bottom