Seedling problem . What to do

• Thread starter goodbye95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I have seen a guy on youtube. He is called Mr Cunacks and he is based on Canada . He is a soil feeder and a coco feeder.
When he is using soil he is mixing it with with worm castings ( worm humus is called in EU) in a ratio of 20-30% perlite 10-20% worm castings and rest is soil. He adds a dose of 4-4-4 dry amendments ( dry amendments is the tea you saying ?? i do not know ) and he just waters till the end. When he transplants he puts some Myco at the sides of the soil cake and then repots to bigger pots. He adds then again dry amendments of Flowering nutes and just keeps on only watering at a ph of 6.4 to 6.8 till the end of the grow. I have not seen better results with this method on youtube. Crazy buds. What are your opinions on this feeding method?
That is very close to what we do.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Thinking about switching to teas though, either this grow or next grow.
Yeah, that’s what I do. I make sure to set the soil up from the beginning (which will be different for others soil mix recipes) definitely have to play around with the soil, amendments and fertilizers to find the right balance that works for someone. I get creative with the brews, always changing it to see what works the best

Gorbo

Gorbo

Your plants look like they don't get enough light, that stretch in seedlings and those other plants definitely look like they need better light as #1 priority.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Thank all of you guys. Really appreciate your interest. From what i see dry amendments soil and just water is the best option. Ill definetaly do this on the next grow since i want to finish these nutes.
There are other ways to grow but they require a lot of work usually. Hydroponics grows some great plants, but its a massive learning curve with mixing nutes and stuff.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I prefer the method that produces the bigger yields in the least possible time.
Either way will grow some fantastic weed. It depends on the grower and the plant genetics, not the grow method. I can harvest a pound in 3 months with Autos or long period plants for 6 months for maybe 2 pounds. It all balances out in the long run.

goodbye95

goodbye95

Either way will grow some fantastic weed. It depends on the grower and the plant genetics, not the grow method.
Then ill stick to the soil one with dry feed. It seems the easiest and safest and still produces great plants. You may get faster rates with coco and stuff but i just use co 2 in the flowering phase . It seems to work like this ( soil with co2).

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yes, CO2 makes bigger plants. Add some UV light for more trich (the THC carrier) production.

goodbye95

goodbye95

Those plants look like they grow in the shade, how are they under a 700w led?
Aqua man actually had told me in another thread that i should put the lights at the top height which is 150 cm and at the least possible intensity which is 10 % because they are too bright for seedlings. Now i have the lights at 70 cm and at 20% intensity and they have no problem.

Gorbo

Gorbo

Ok at least your on the problem, but for future refrence those plants look VERY light deprived. I've seen plants grown in the shade, with no direct sunlight, and they look exactly like that.

goodbye95

goodbye95

Ok at least your on the problem, but for future refrence those plants look VERY light deprived. I've seen plants grown in the shade, with no direct sunlight, and they look exactly like that.
I noticed too. It seemed weird to me at the time too because Spidefarmer says that you can up to 40% intensity for seedlings at 70 cm.

Top Bottom