• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostie069

Frostie069

Hey man,

Hope this helps,

deliver to Australia,

https://www.choice-cannabis-seeds.com/

pay for discreet packaging, every order has made it touch wood.

I don't order large amounts, normally around 10-15 beans at a time, I wish harvest was quicker so I could buy more seeds, I always enjoy some quality toilet and bean shopping time.

happy growing

A

Arkansas1

Thank you for posting this information
Hoping everything goes well and looking forward to hearing your experience
I placed an order with Mediseedman..just hoping the site isn't a honey pot..but their being posted somewhere where there is no grow happening.
I was hoping for a fast shipment but there seems to be slight procrastination with the order..only 15 beans were ordered so not sure what the hold up is...

Updating this just in case the site isn't legit although is appears to be..the strains available make it almost too good to be true that's all.

The reviews look legit..but again some of the reviews don't look right..why would people leave a review when they haven't even germinated the beans yet.

Anyway fingers crossed for my friend they arrive safely..if not I'll let you all know to keep other aussies safe.

In regards to oaseeds they still haven't refunded me.
You would think because of their stuff up they would hustle the refund..

A

Arkansas1

It is exceptionally hard to get beans into Australia now because every major city has one of those machines which detect seeds, western Australia and Tasmania have had them for years because of their different biosecurity regulations to other states, when Sydney first got run they were totally shot the amount of beans they intercepted,
And all the Australian banks seem to have closed, Aussie baked beans, Yantra, frosty flowers, caveman seeds, and so on,
If seeds were shipped in letters they would never get scanned, would be a 100% success rate.
'Packages..99.9% of the time get hit from an xray..wish international vendors realized this.

10-20 beans inside mylar packaging with some protection within a letter would never be a problem.

Madmax

Madmax

Thats what the machine does what you have responded to bud above.ive had letters not get through and packages through lol..

A

Arkansas1

Thats what the machine does what you have responded to bud above.ive had letters not get through and packages through lol..
Yeah wow fair enough...it all comes down to the sender also, some people simply have no clue how to send stuff.

But letters should always make it you would think.

E

Edinburg

Crop King, Nirvana Shop, original, DC seed exchange? You can get seeds shipped, the EU banks that don't ship here more than likely ship to you, I am positive that Crop King ships world wide.

E

Edinburg

Herbie's seed shop (now on this site) is the #1shipper to Australia, instead of asking you should have googled what cannabis seed banks ship to Australia so now you know we're to buy your seeds.

E

Edinburg

That all depends on state law, we have both reg and med legalized, the store 3 min from my house sells $20s $30s and $50s he even put his face on the package, so if anyone wants to send me gifts weed or seeds I'm in bc it's totally legal.

A

Arkansas1

Although a little slow to ship i received shipping notification from Mediseedman.
The email even came with a germination guide which was nice.
When the beans arrive at the drop address I'll update here. :)

Thanks for the replies everyone!

@Edinburg-I know what you mean but i don't always trust google and it's good to hear from members here who have already purchased from seed banks. :)

A

Arkansas1

UPDATE-Mediseedman=100% legit!

I was very impressed with their service and the way the beans were packed and wrapped.
Of course i won't go into detail regarding how they were sent but rest assured they know what their doing.

Just wish i had found them earlier before my earlier and nightmare shopping experience with another seed bank.

There you go my fellow Oz-EE's updated as promised...now to find my damn heat pad for the weather here despite summer being around the corner is cold AF!
Winter said fuck you spring i ain't finished yet...REDONKULOUS!
Couldn't help myself and bought a few beans for myself..he.

E

Edinburg

Look, Nirvana Shop ships to Australia, there a legitimate company, I bought critical off them a few years ago and am growing it now.

A

Arkansas1

Look, Nirvana Shop ships to Australia, there a legitimate company, I bought critical off them a few years ago and am growing it now.
My beans arrived so not sure why your telling me to buy from an overseas supplier..but hey good to know thank you.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Weedexpress seeds will ship to Australia as will Ali bongo seeds
I’ve not brought from either just read a few posts by folks who do live there & have had success.

Y

yobbocrack

a few years back i ordered from Seedsman they arrived inserted in a thin foam material and thanks again Seedsman, I'm gonna try Herbies soon there website and Aussie customer interest looks promising.

Top Bottom