• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I will prep up the room tmrw :) Shoot me a PM when your about to head down here again, we have some major clone swapping that has to be done ;)

Tdawg
Thx brah... Looking forward to your bud shots and I'll let you know when I head down there next time. Still looking for a Bubba Pre'98, S1, or Bx to play with... Along with a proper 707 Headband, As well as any true OG Kush clone only cuts... :thinking

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
playing with fire eh? :) your white urkle looks to be a nice urkle dom and your white master looks to be master dom. your urkle looks real similar to my keeper pheno, hope you find some fire in that pheno like i did. that master is she stay short like that and doesnt stretch much is most def master dom. iv noticed the white has real crazy jagged leafs that are a little wide and come to a pint almost.here are a few pics to help the early pheno hunt....first two are socal master kush cut....last pic is of the keeper white urkle #1 leaf to compare. my white urkle was urkle dom white frost from the white. hope it helps ya out a little buddy ~skunk

DSCN1392
DSCN1393
DSCN1397
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No doubt my friend! It's gonna get hot in here... Thx for the Picts... Now I'm drooling over the Socal Master Kush... :tongueout Did I mention it's one of my favs on the Dream Team? It's leaves are very similar to my White Master... Hmmm, the serations of your White Urkle are similar, but the blade is a bit larger than my pheno, but then again the RH is really low while the VPD is really high in my Shady Veg Station... :thinking Only one way to find out... Gotta flip the orig seedlings and let these girls bloom...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
No doubt my friend! It's gonna get hot in here... Thx for the Picts... Now I'm drooling over the Socal Master Kush... :tongueout Did I mention it's one of my favs on the Dream Team? It's leaves are very similar to my White Master... Hmmm, the serations of your White Urkle are similar, but the blade is a bit larger than my pheno, but then again the RH is really low while the VPD is really high in my Shady Veg Station... :thinking Only one way to find out... Gotta flip the orig seedlings and let these girls bloom...

im sure they will be knock out killer phenos for sure, and im positive that the socal master will find its way to ya if you want her that bad :) here is a little clone of the white master#1 keeper. shes not white dom...shes pure white. iv put my pics of nuggies right next to the white cut and you cant tell the difference. see what im saying about the fierce jagged leafs she puts out...

DSCN1402
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Love your White Master #1's leaves... Sharp teeth on those blades! Ahh these girls grow up so fast... :flower I can't wait to get my Skywalker OG, Diablo OG, Bubba OG, and Jupiter OG into bloom... In a couple weeks these mothers will be ready for cuts...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the kind words waayne! I'm almost at the finish line... Gonna start chopping the OG's in Round 8 at Day 65 or so, and will prob go 70 days on the rest as usual... :cool

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice work, love the mouthwatering bud shots. :) fire all around.

N

newhousegreen

wohou Shady thats large project.See the buds arent the biggest but for me look delicious.(some maybe could get more time)
take care

T

Tdawg

Thx brah... Looking forward to your bud shots and I'll let you know when I head down there next time. Still looking for a Bubba Pre'98, S1, or Bx to play with... Along with a proper 707 Headband, As well as any true OG Kush clone only cuts... :thinking

I just happen to have a nice pre98 bubba :) and the elite tahoe cut. Here's some pic of the 98bubba.

IMG00147 20101206 1335
IMG00148 20101206 1335
IMG00149 20101206 1335
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work, love the mouthwatering bud shots. :) fire all around.
Thx leadsled! I'm just trying to learn coco and get to your level as this is only my 3rd run with B'cuzz and Chunky perlite on a DTW drip system... I think I'm gonna try some coco specific nutes cuz the GH just doesnt seem to blow these girls up... Got any suggestions? :wondering

wohou Shady thats large project.See the buds arent the biggest but for me look delicious.(some maybe could get more time)
take care
Thx for stopping by newhousegreen! Yeah I'm still a rookie that likes indica dominant strains and everything kush... I also have to be careful running so many diff strains off the same res. The good news is the quality is there even if the yield isn't. My next round will be a monocrop of Master Kush x Bubba Kush in the Under Current so I hope my yield will be much better... :itwasntme

I just happen to have a nice pre98 bubba :) and the elite tahoe cut. Here's some pic of the 98bubba.
Very nice Tdawg! Have you run across any of the planetary OG's such as Mercury, Mars, Venus, etc.? :thinking

T

Tdawg

I have not yet run across any of them but the dispens down SoCal are polluted with those strains.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Love the bushy lil gals there bud. Lookin good as hell. I myself just got some beans from a friend. Very large and healthy darkish in color and they have the coolest black stripes and leopard spots all over them. Ive got hundreds as he breeded and had no idea how much seed he would end up with. After my Ninja grow is finished Ill be sprouting these and will def throw a journal up. Let me know your oppinions on the seed colors versus seed quality and strain strength, as I have only popped local varieties that and the occasional lucky find's. And Ive never seen seed with these characteristics. At least not this pronounced.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I have not yet run across any of them but the dispens down SoCal are polluted with those strains.
:giggle Yeah I know... They're prob some reg OG hyped by the name... I'm just looking for something very similar as I'm an OG fiend, and I need one for my headstash. Hopefully one of the OG's I've got mothering will be worthy on my top shelf... :cool

Love the bushy lil gals there bud. Lookin good as hell. I myself just got some beans from a friend. Very large and healthy darkish in color and they have the coolest black stripes and leopard spots all over them. Ive got hundreds as he breeded and had no idea how much seed he would end up with. After my Ninja grow is finished Ill be sprouting these and will def throw a journal up. Let me know your oppinions on the seed colors versus seed quality and strain strength, as I have only popped local varieties that and the occasional lucky find's. And Ive never seen seed with these characteristics. At least not this pronounced.
Thx for the props NeoMarius! I generally like the darker seed colors, but I've had just as good of luck germinating lighter colored beans after carefully scarifying the seams and using a heat mat along with a wet paper towel, on top of a saucer with a cup over as a humidity dome... Anyways I'm looking forward to your next round. BTW, the stripings are usually a camouflage trait and can easily be scratched off on some beans... :rock

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Nice, I popped the beans, 26 hours in paper towel and the sprouts were measured in inches lol. Got them in the dome now with the mat so we will see what we see. Ive been smoking this for a while and love it. I would describe it as an extremely potent high quality mid-grade. And that we got after they were tumbled and pressed and stored. So fresh grown I cannot wait to see. My friend smeared silver thiamide I think on two of his girls lower halves and they blew up. Fem seed we believe as this is how Ive heard its done. Ive got at least 600 beans now of it. It was pretty funny he thought it wouldnt affect them as substantialy as it did but now he's sitting on a folgers coffe can full lol.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Youve been awsome brother. Good info and tips and you know your stuff. Now we need to get one of your bud shots nominated. Get you in the running for best pic o month for sum freebie seed's. I know im gonna swell mine up good n proper for a shot in a month or so lol(am i being too ambituos)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the kind words NeoMarius! I'm gonna take some shots tomorrow as I'm getting close to harvesting Round 8... Hmmm it sounds like you've got some good beans to fish for phenos... :character0053:

M

mcpuffin

What up my Shady?!? Finally got through your journal, took me a couple of tries as I'm easily distracted. Everything's looking real clean & detailed, love it! Hope all is well...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup McPuffin! Thx for reading through my thread... Hopefully the bud and nug shots were worth the effort... It has been a long road, but I'm almost done with my current rounds and nearly complete on my UC setup for Round 10. I hope to do as well as you have done, and hope you join me in my journey into the Under Current culture... :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom