Show us ur favorite cut! Ya think u have elite gear, lets see it!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Some pk and an lacon at day 46...getting autumnal with the flush.

Group shot...all squat bushes this round. Wasn't quite able to get the girls to form the nice arena shape, more plateaus this time... still happy tho.
Final4k46

PK detail
PK46

LA detail
SquatLA46

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Some pk and an lacon at day 46...getting autumnal with the flush.

Group shot...all squat bushes this round. Wasn't quite able to get the girls to form the nice arena shape, more plateaus this time... still happy tho.View attachment 291538

PK detail
View attachment 291539

LA detail
View attachment 291540
Damn u sure havethese girlz pumpin out some nugz! Very nice, clean setup ftwendy. Great job! If you dont mind me asking, what are the genetics in your pk? Whatcha yeilding per plant?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Really happy to have this in my garden, the 91'Chemdog Skunk Va cut. A frickin legend cant wait!! Thankyou very much for blessing me with these cuts SkunkMasterFlex. You are a real one bro. Pleasure to kickit with. Lets hookup again sometime soon. My treat. Mad love and respect homie! Peace!
Here's a pic of my cuts. Anyone else out there runnining her or have pics and info to share, that would be awesome! Thankyou.
Quest
IMG 20130323 115029

ftwendy

ftwendy

Damn u sure havethese girlz pumpin out some nugz! Very nice, clean setup ftwendy. Great job! If you dont mind me asking, what are the genetics in your pk? Whatcha yeilding per plant?
Thanks bro. The PK is the sr71/oaksterdam/TrichTech cut - there's a lot of controversy about the lineage, but the source was bluesky in 2009. Yield was about average this cut, but those ladies vegged a long time to bulk them up... so with all factors considered, it's pretty low.

CONGRATS on the 91 cut QQ. Do her right man! Going to run her outside?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well all i could source was some skunk va - with a little snow lotus f2 daddy , but fun none the less....still puppies ...this picture was 3 days ago and they 6 of them are stretching but strongly , I will post them up here , when a little bigger and you guys can tell me if any look like a skunk va leaner and she would be without redish stems as that would be snow lotus leaning ? nice SMF love people spreading the goods and getting to meet......good luck quest....
if you look real close , she is leaning towards va.....lol...

Big Bruce

Big Bruce

wow, amazing thread ill be posting up some elites shortly. I am working with a couple good strains just need to weed out the shitty phenos and i should have some good parents to possibly do some breading with. I am especially excited about the Chemdog #4 OG......

S

Snowman

Nicework up there. Are there local seed banks or places with good cuts? Might be up there soon.

soserthc1

soserthc1

It is insanity how many different og kushes there are , that i get the feeling that they are all pretty much the same strains just dialed in by different people i mean if you and i make the same cake but my oven cooks it a little different is it your og and my og or the same og just baked differently , just a random high thought ...... as thought i am not around any dispensary's i rarely get to smoke anything that i don't grow myself ..... but is there much of a difference from scotts og to bob og .... just seems to be getting a little too carried away imho.........

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Silly question,though I thought I better ask;why is there a cut of '91 Skunk va?
Did it come from Swerve,Chemdog or ...another source...
or is this prying TOO much...
Also,you think that a cut of this age,might have lost some of it's appeal by now.
Since '91,I find this ALMOST impossible to believe!
Even Dina fem stated that the cut was getting tired.
If this cut is real,I would cross it to Deadhead Kush to try and get some regular seeds happining.
Looks like Chemdog D to me,not to offend any one.
Also Kitty Katana claims to have Pink Kush from SR71,in femmed seeds named BDS Special.
The plants look good so far,too.

KushCo

KushCo

It is insanity how many different og kushes there are , that i get the feeling that they are all pretty much the same strains just dialed in by different people i mean if you and i make the same cake but my oven cooks it a little different is it your og and my og or the same og just baked differently , just a random high thought ...... as thought i am not around any dispensary's i rarely get to smoke anything that i don't grow myself ..... but is there much of a difference from scotts og to bob og .... just seems to be getting a little too carried away imho.........

Yeah "616" is just a nickname this particular cut was given...like most of the other OG cuts.

What I do know for fact is this cut has been around since the late 90's and it is a really good, elite "old school" OG Kush that not many people hold. Stretchy, floppy ass stems...pungent OG smell and flavor with a ridiculously potent high.

619ster

619ster

Silly question,though I thought I better ask;why is there a cut of '91 Skunk va?
Did it come from Swerve,Chemdog or ...another source...
or is this prying TOO much...
Also,you think that a cut of this age,might have lost some of it's appeal by now.
Since '91,I find this ALMOST impossible to believe!
Even Dina fem stated that the cut was getting tired.
If this cut is real,I would cross it to Deadhead Kush to try and get some regular seeds happining.
Looks like Chemdog D to me,not to offend any one.
Also Kitty Katana claims to have Pink Kush from SR71,in femmed seeds named BDS Special.
The plants look good so far,too.
That's supposedly what CC's Chemdog 91 is, Chemdog 91 x Deadhead OG. Boss Hogg is supposedly Chem#4 x Chemdog #4 OG. Who knows what he did to BX LA Affie. Maybe LA Affie x LA Confidential. There's older cuts that are held to this day that remain vigorous, which I'm sure you know (or have heard). UK Cheese or Exodus Cheese is also a 30 year old cut, and the list goes on...

GI JO

GI JO

"Elite" is a pretty broad term, are we talking the most sought after, the most hyped, the rarest, most potent (in someone's opinion) best yielder etc etc etc. I'm partial to my Green Crack, although I do have other stuff I will check out soon (Wifi Alien, LAD and Whitefire OGxTrainwreck). Maybe one of those will replace it ......ya just never know.
View attachment 303002 View attachment 303003

GI JO

GI JO

Woops, guess the pictures didn't upload. Will try again later.

KushCo

KushCo

"Elite" is a pretty broad term, are we talking the most sought after, the most hyped, the rarest, most potent (in someone's opinion) best yielder etc etc etc. I'm partial to my Green Crack, although I do have other stuff I will check out soon (Wifi Alien, LAD and Whitefire OGxTrainwreck). Maybe one of those will replace it ......ya just never know.
View attachment 303002 View attachment 303003

Good luck with the WiFi Alien. I found a killer pheno only popping 6 seeds. One of the frostiest strains ive come across in a while. Has a pungent hashy OG smell and yields well, with high potency. A true keeper. I have had really good results with OGR gear.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sure was a nice one thou, and elite is whatever YOU consider elite in your garden - pictures- work- current grow not everyone has all or any of the coveted strains ..... if it aint mexican and seedy and you grew it and it looked good , smell good / unique and got you blasted its elite in my book.......................

Top Bottom