Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

When I scroll down the pics it's kinda like a fireworks display. I'm like Oh! Wow! Sweet! Damn! Holy Shit! And the starbursts just keep getting bigger and brighter! One of them looks like a damn bowl of fruity pebbles! I like the shot after the cooler of tea.. That's the way to do it:)

sixstring

sixstring

So this where u be wheres the Pr0n son
sup bro,hurs whats on deck,og kush
5 9 og kush

and this bish just came down,panky trunkskadero ;)
Brx1 chop 69 d 012
Brx1 chop 69 d 020
Brx1 chop 69 d 037

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

That thing is wragged bro good lord lol what kinda smells u get from that one i swear i see alot of the tahoe in that i think with the purped out leaves u get purps in everything tho? Lol i bet u just couldnt wait to not have to look at that anymore i had one just like it she didnt make it to chop tho

Nutts

Nutts

Wow. Absolutely amazing brother. Thank you for sending me the link to here. I'm honored to follow this. Good morning by the way. I'm speach less as far as your grow goes. All I can say is amazing. And I can't wait to see it all.

sixstring

sixstring

yer nutts man :) glad to have you along,just hope i didnt set the bar too high fer ma self lol.gunna chop that og kush today,see if i can get time to load some pics.been a busy few weeks,peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom