Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Rocking it. All 10 gal?

thanks guys,@ darth i mostly use 7 gal but i run some newer stuff in 5 gal and always like to chuck my favs in a 10 gal if i get a real big plant goin..

this mk is just about done,i like how the net worked out but i havent had to deal with it yet during chop so we'll see how that all goes.heres the mk
Mk 6 22 13 016
Mk netted

this is a new aliendawg i just put into 12/12 a few days ago
Lights out ad 2 005

some purpleberry bx
Pbbx2

and my last subcool strain for a while,vortex about 5 weeks in,peace
Vortex

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Wow bro fucking impressive. This Mkx im doing is huge man i def see where it came from a breeze to grow this round too really digging it those girls gonna have to start paying rent n doing dishes if they gonna stay around n get all fat like that wow covering some terrain now.

sixstring

sixstring

very nice, are you doing organics? i may have missed that part..
im runnin jacks classics atm but I normally use some a/n and ionic's full line.im really impressed with the jacks so far and super easy to use when im busy and just need to do a splash n dash:)

@ tommyk,,ill toss up some new pics as long as you don't toss off in here:clown: naw man good to have you along,heres some of that vortex I posted a few posts back.ended up getting real busy and she went 72 days with a real long flush.
Vortex chop 7 31 13 003
Vortex chop 7 31 13 023
Vortex chop 7 31 13 040
Vortex053

check out the lil resin droplets oozing from this bish
Vortex goo 7 31 13 048
Vortex goo

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

I am looking forward to following post from ya sixstring ( ima 4stringer over here .....)
your results speak for themselves. I am on here to pick up info shared from the many growers on here like yourself ....

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Six rockked the sox off that gdk man def has gdp nugg structure man its killing me to find out what she tastes like i already know she's gonna be a banger better take her soon too half my peeps won't smoke her if she goes too long its just too sleepy. If it smokes like the gdp anyway great job in here pix are poppin like crazy fosho once the damn page loads! Killing it sixxer.

Top Bottom