Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

roots :p. its promix/coco 50/50 with a lil extra perlite.been runnin jacks classics recently as directed by a friend on another site.but most those old shots on page one are ionic and a/n.i was running ionic during the week when im busy and a/n once a week on sat or sunday just to mix it up a bit.but the ladies seem pretty happy on the jacks for the last 10 weeks or so,just running it around 500ppm in veg and 700-750 in flower.some of those are just promix and a few are just coco but im diggin the mix right now.

sixstring

sixstring

just some stuff i took down in the last few days.this first one is a bubblegum i let go a bit long,like an extra week @ almost 9 weeks.
Bg chop 004
Bg chop 013
Bg chop 015
Bg chop 016

and this is a og kush @ 8 wks

Og kush chop 006
Og kush chop 022
Og kush chop 026
Og kush chop 028
Og kush chop 030

sixstring

sixstring

decided to try a few plants with netting after seeing a few folks here using it.so far i think i like it.this is a masterkush about 6 wks
Mk

and i took down a nice sfv from kid twist and a aliendawg that was real swollen lol.ad was from a friend,f4's
sfv
Sfv  aliendawg 022
Sfv  aliendawg 024
Sfv  aliendawg 028
Sfv chop 001
Sfv chop 006

aliendawg
Aliendawg 006
Aliendawg 019
Aliendawg 030
Aliendawg 032
Sfv  aliendawg 006

J

jeb5304

Six was up my long lost brother? I'm good in Cali starting get shit the way I want. Lots of oil making that's what I've been busy doing mostly. You know me and bho. Moal !!! Jebs got his extract game going good. I've been running stuff for a few places on the reg. takes most of my time. I'm still growing and by end of year ill have 2 strains completed. Ill be around brother peace. Tell that ditty I say high.

sixstring

sixstring

what up jebber bro,good to hear you made out west man.i finally made some bho myself,still perfecting my methods lol.i got a good few peeps running the rumble x bl rose and it seems to be good smoke.been a good month or more since i talked to ditty,but he's around lurking:clown: dont be a stranger bro,peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome man u bring it hard bro took forever for the page to load here but i got boner soons it popped up freekin awesome man that AD is bangn to bad she such a loose Ho with the nans u gonna run her again?

Kebz

Kebz

Sixstring - seems you can run your mouth all you want! You got skills, very happy plants, a clean, efficient and effective space - I got my pad out and I'm taking notes, many, many notes!

sixstring

sixstring

Awesome man u bring it hard bro took forever for the page to load here but i got boner soons it popped up freekin awesome man that AD is bangn to bad she such a loose Ho with the nans u gonna run her again?
what it be TeeDee:)i went ahead and culled the clones of her because i have a few new plants from seed coming through now and im hoping to find a stable keeper from the bunch.

@ kebz,im glad to have ya along on the hunts.been busy as hell with work but heres some pics of whats kickin atm. first one is a new aliendawg im hoping stays clean to 8 wks.
Ad 2

and this is a rumble i put in a 10 gal,should be a nice one here in about 4 mo wks
Rr 10gal shop 6 10 13 019

and this is the second sfv i took down.no clones of her but i got a few from the first plant.yields were good on both but smells were better on my #1 girl.
Sfv2 chop  ad 003
Sfv2 chop  ad 007

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cool to see u on the 10 gal pots bro gonna be reelin in that big one soon! Diggin the rumble man ur gonna freek out when u see this one i been hideing but shes in the water now ill get pix soon!
Diggin the net too well shit i guess i better get pix i started wrapping these 1k now kinda but gotta come up with something soon before shit starts fallin over on my lamps!

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

which strain had the solid purple? Like the only green was on the leaves...

A

atomic punk

Sixstring, playing it very loud and clear earsplittinloudenboomer. Never stop posting those kind of girls, that's truly a gift brother. How can one possibly pick a favorite, Frikken great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom