Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

Glad to see the garden still pumping. What kind of smells are you getting off of the chem soda cookies? Also which way does the space monkey lean, first run with her? I just got a pack of granola funk (previously disco biscuit) which uses the gsc forum instead of the gg4, but hit with the same wookie 15 pollen. I just looked up the photo plus (got some reading to do), how often and at what dilution are you spraying?

sixstring

sixstring

csc is still young but its a really sweet smell on her now.i also have some granola funk going wont be long ill have some flower pics of those.i never ran gg4 but from pics i see the space monkey looks very similar to me.
i had pm in veg and started using the photo plus to combat the pm and it worked awesome @ 10 ml per quart.but i had a friend use that ratio and it burned a few of his plants.i use it in flower at 1 cap per gal so about 6 or 7 ml per gal and i add humic acid as well at 5 ml per gal.i been spraying right under my lights no problems with burns,plants seem to love the shit.
but i will say as a root drench i found using 5 ml per gal every day is too hot lol.i have backed down to just 1 x a week now and that space monk and csc are the only plants that were not part of my original burning program haha.in veg im also using thier fruits and veggy mix and their amino acid $ vit formula,just kinda picking one every 5 to 7 days and using them as a root drench mixed with my nutes @ 5 ml per gal or almost a full cap from the bottles they are in.the fruit and veggy mix also has humic acid mixed in so thats why i decided to try it,i use alot of humic in all phases even on my fresh clones while rooting.it helps put my ph on spot with my r/o water

HughJassBud

HughJassBud

Hey sixstring, just checking in! Hope all is well, I can't wait to see your results with the COB's and hear your long term opinion. I love your fire extinguisher vs Nug shots! I might have to steal that technique for myself.......but then my nugz would look small LOL

sixstring

sixstring

space monkey down :happy:
Sp m IMG 0992
Sp m IMG 0993
Sp m IMG 0994
Sp mnk mac IMG 1048
Sp monk mac IMG 1049

my people love it,so do i lol.excited to see how the other ones compare.they all look almost identical but all have very dif smells.

sixstring

sixstring

chem soda cookies finished under the cob led bars,she was extremely dense/but the real test for me will be the mk i have under them now ;)
csc
Csc IMG 1000
Csc  macs IMG 1058
Csc IMG 1003
Csc IMG 1012
Csc IMG 1020
Csc macs IMG 1064
Csc macs IMG 1065

new mk under the cob bars,i have the net installed over her now so ill try to get a new pic soon.peace
New mk IMG 1028
New mk IMG 1029

sixstring

sixstring

Looking solid as usual brotha looks like the LED is treating you well!

hi Six ,,,looking good under the cob leds mate ,,good tight buds ,,,mac
Mac n blazer,good to see ya's poppin by and thanks for the kind words.

Very tight! Build me one!! lol
No problem bro,although I think once i build it the shipping will go up alot because of the size of the fixture.there is a easy kit you just have to make a bar/fixture for or just hang each cob individually from some chains.its made by timbergrowlights.com
Also pacificlightingconcepts.com has a new 250w bar style fixture for sale on his site.its super badass lookin and is built to be expandable with multiple bars on a rack type system.i think his price is fair for what you get and the fucker is waterproof (ip67 rated or some shit ) lol.both places i have ordered from and both ship fast as hell.

But yeah rootbeer ,i can also make you one if needed brosef :)

sixstring

sixstring

heres a few links for ya @Rootbound or anyone else wanting built fixtures or very easy diy.
prebuilt plc bars

he also has diy parts to make your own

easy as hell diy kits,color coded wiring included,cobs all mounted to sinks,even comes with a user specified power cord

G gnome

G gnome

chem soda cookies finished under the cob led bars,she was extremely dense/but the real test for me will be the mk i have under them now ;)
csc
View attachment 619378 View attachment 619377 View attachment 619379 View attachment 619380 View attachment 619381 View attachment 619382 View attachment 619383

new mk under the cob bars,i have the net installed over her now so ill try to get a new pic soon.peace
View attachment 619384 View attachment 619385
Noce work bud...thats gotta be 65' tall!!!

Top Bottom