Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Great looking garden you have there and deer camp is one of the best places I can think of for testing new smoke. A few years back I used to run a purple stardawg from top dawg but let it go for some stupid reason. I really miss that cut.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Deer camp isnt necessarily about killing deer, for many its just a good time with the fellas and a excuse to get away from the wife for awhile. Sure everyone wants that big buck but getting away and spending time the with friends is what its about for me. Also I have shot many deer while smoking a joint sometimes I think that the smell peaks their curiosity but the coughing has busted me on many occasions.

sixstring

sixstring

Deer camp isnt necessarily about killing deer, for many its just a good time with the fellas and a excuse to get away from the wife for awhile. Sure everyone wants that big buck but getting away and spending time the with friends is what its about for me. Also I have shot many deer while smoking a joint sometimes I think that the smell peaks their curiosity but the coughing has busted me on many occasions.

Lol yer crazy,i would starve to death if i left my wife home haha.but yeah even when i dont see a shooter it is still awesome to get out before the sun and listen to the sound of the woods.and i do think its therapeutic being away for a few days.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Great looking garden you have there and deer camp is one of the best places I can think of for testing new smoke. A few years back I used to run a purple stardawg from top dawg but let it go for some stupid reason. I really miss that cut.

Thanks for reminding me i have some purple stardawg jj released when he first started vending here! Yippie!

sixstring

sixstring

couple shots of the stardawg #2 bout 7 wks i think lol. @eastcoastjoe she's a frosty bish :)
S dawg 2 031
S dawg 2 034
S dawg 2 037
S dawg 2 038

Top Bottom