Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Before this thread started it pretty much looked like this
IMG 20180411 190022188

Tuned up the HVAC a bit for a lil multi-mono croppin :)
IMG 20180409 175621151

Took down all the light movers which did a fine job for 8 years never a breakdown back n fourth for 12 hours a day.broke my heart to tear em down and toss em haha.
Slap some paint on this beeootch and see what happens

N

ncboy65

was that stardawg from a seed? What company? That is the most beautiful picture I've ever seen in my whole entire life. LOL Seriously.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dude where ya been hiding out at ? last i heard you were out in cali,hows it going bro ?
yeah man working alot been doing it up bartending at a nice spot making decent money. LA is fun man but expensive, i ahvent been doing much growing got a nice mom of a the wifi bx3 she just grows her self dosent really need food. im going to take some cuts tomorrow and start up a run thats why i popped online to see whats going on. and what everyone been up too.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I believe I found 2 of you!
well in truth.
mac said you were here six....
if your da 6 i think you are.
and da Kiddo dat I know.
.yeah the same what happened toskool and skunk? i tried to log on there last night but it wasnt there.
if not

.den never mind

sixstring

sixstring

yeah man working alot been doing it up bartending at a nice spot making decent money. LA is fun man but expensive, i ahvent been doing much growing got a nice mom of a the wifi bx3 she just grows her self dosent really need food. im going to take some cuts tomorrow and start up a run thats why i popped online to see whats going on. and what everyone been up too.
you gunna do any breeding with that bx3 or just growing some dank smoke ?

N

ncboy65

i do it when they are young.the top cut gets done when there maybe 4 sets of branches like this group which is just missing the top node
View attachment 791560

then when they get a lil bigger like these i'll finish the process
View attachment 791562 View attachment 791563

what im shooting for before they go into the big pots
View attachment 791561

couple more nips a week or 2 before flower will give ya 20-40 colas :happy:

liter-a-cola ,do we sell liter-a-cola :jimlad:
one other question if I may your excellency, I think you mentioned you use promix HP. Do you add anything to it like castings or CC. What do you feed with and what strength? Do you use ppm meter and ph pen? and Do you ever flush salts out during the entire run? I haven't seen anyone ever ask these questions and maybe they did. I'm new and will be trying outside this season if everything goes well. TYVM, Your biggest fan.

N

ncboy65

I figure i should put up a journal before i start runnin my mouth in here so here it is.im a medical caregiver and im always runnin new stuff lookin for that special plant.found a few along the way but still seaching.anyhow i been running masterkush for years and a few others and i do some testing for gage green genetics so ill be doin a few new ones from them real soon.heres a few pics from a recent chop or two and a few from the grow,peace
View attachment 306126
some big homie bigbud x larry og
View attachment 306127
View attachment 306128
and below is some odyssey x og from ggg
View attachment 306129View attachment 306130View attachment 306131View attachment 306132 and this last one shoulda been in that thread,show off your elite cuts.its royal rumble from a friend.kingskush x wreckage
View attachment 306133View attachment 306134View attachment 306135
that is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for me to take in on one viewing. VERY PRETTY.

sixstring

sixstring

one other question if I may your excellency, I think you mentioned you use promix HP. Do you add anything to it like castings or CC. What do you feed with and what strength? Do you use ppm meter and ph pen? and Do you ever flush salts out during the entire run? I haven't seen anyone ever ask these questions and maybe they did. I'm new and will be trying outside this season if everything goes well. TYVM, Your biggest fan.
so you didnt read the whole thread :shifty:
Jackoff 001

1/2 tsp per gal in veg,1 tsp per gal in bloom. no flushing till the end

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom