Skunk #1 (Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold by Mel Frank - Todd McCormick

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Stretch period has officially ended , we are 3 weeks into flower. By next week we should have some nice golf balls forming. 😁
PXL 20240216 021848773PORTRAIT
PXL 20240216 020632231

P

Putthataway

Starting to look like a cotton field..
View attachment 2123982
Nice. These music videos are pretty cool and seem to provide more in depth presentation of the entire tent. Those slender leaves on the left I am not familiar with but that front right I am. They sure look pretty. It seems like if you keep under a minute the farm doesn’t shrink it down. Great work they look great.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
And I'm human after all .. Not the master grower fellows, sorry. Right pot is acting up (again), or beginning too. Everything is telling me Calcium but nothing added is helping so far. I wish I was ignorant sometimes. I've added little of this and that (just in case) but thinking I'd probably should just let her be for a couple days. The left pot is doing way better. I might throw out the soil in the "trouble pot" and start all over with some fresh soil. You probably can't tell now but in a few weeks you'll see it. All in all things are moving along for now. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom