• Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

HAHAHA!
Aaaa Mega LOL

N

nightmarecreature

Not to get off topic but her mouth looks like a baboons ass! That's not my girl by the way, just helps me LOL!

N

nightmarecreature

I don't know what Skywalker mother I have. Damn another Skywalker cut!

Good news is I found the confirmed Skywalker (Ron's Cut) It blows the others out of the water. This is the one I have been looking for. I got to see the buds that came with it. Straight Silver buds with brown hairs!
IMG 1545

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Damn there's alot more skywalker og cuts then i thought. No wonder its hard to track the legit cut down.

I have a og that does the cruved leaf in the middle. I know my cuts isnt a sskywalker. Got it from this older guy and was just given to me as og kush, a old og kush cut

CAM00180 1
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

the skywalker cut my son runs has that exact taco/curved leaf thing going on also,dont know if its rons but i do know it came from escondido,hes been running it quite awhile.ill ask for some pics next time im over there.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I might have access to a legit skywalker cut, the guy who has it is a very reliable source.

Whats the nose like on the Skywalker

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Maybe we should start calling it Rons og to help differentiate it apart from the rest of the skywalker ogs floating around. Just a thought

N

nightmarecreature

There are so many crosses of it, its unreal. The Skywalker og that's more Indica dominate is a nice cut but it's not the one. I heard two stories. The first is, Ron looks like Luke Skywalker, hence the Skywalker name. The other story is that it was grown in the same area as the George Lucus Ranch, hence the Skywalker name. I'm not sure which is true.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow! Amazing Og right there! Great pics fellas! I just scored some SkyWalker x SFV beanz. Hope I find something close to that! Lol.
Whats the beat descriprion of the taste and smell of SkyWalker? Id like to know what to look for while pheno hunting! Peace.
Quest

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hell yeah. Those look great. Very healthy. We have a sky cut. Not the original though. Jealous.

Peace

CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr

HI, not a grower but do have 4 different samples of Skywalker I am making my way through. The 1st I got is great but does not knock you out like the others. I actually enjoy that and thought less couchlock is what was meant by "sativa og". But I am seeing here that is more growth pattern than effect?
So is it more likely when it was cut than which cut it is for different effects?
All the nugs are completely different in appearance besides the fact that I did not see them before drying. Two are real dense chunks - one is more sativa airy but real stacked - and the 1st is kind of in between but not real dense.
So are there less couch-locking cuts of SkywalkerOG or is it more about when you cut it?
Any recommendations for strains with that killer og taste but more of an uppity high? The Alien I have had was great but I didn't detect any sativa head in it. Others have said Earth and SFVOG and still others say the exact opposite for each.

Top Bottom