Skywalker OG!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Does a true bloom stop the plant from stretching? An will that hurt your yields if the plant don't get enough stretch?

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

I run them indoors on 24hrs of light. I can then throw them outdoors anytime of the year and they will flower. If I start flower at the beginning of Spring during the long days, it slows them down a couple of weeks but they don't reveg. The trick is to always keep them on 24hrs. Running two T-5's using 150 watts each, two fans and two 40 watt shop lights for clones, costs me about $80 a month in electricity.
80 bucks a month might as well be vegging with a 1000 watt mh .... i threw a extra OG clone outdoors and she started flowering but is now revegging but i am feeding her grow nutes not bloom

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Here's the Triangle Kush. It's barely in flower.
The other cuts in flower are, Stardawg Insanity, True OG, Jolly Rancher, BTY, Triangle Kush, Ghost OG, Galactic Sprite and Guava Chem.

Impressive stable.

N

nightmarecreature

Impressive stable.

I have more than that lol. I got rid of the Hells Angel, im thinking about getting rid of the GSC forum cut. I've collected so many to eventually do breeding. There's a ridiculous amount of breeders right now and more popping up everyday. The good thing is, the rest of the world needs seeds.

Triangle Kush
Faceoff og
True og
BTY og
GSC forum
Ghost og
Skywalker
Stardawg insanity
Stardawg Guava Chem
Shiatsu Kush
Jolly Rancher
Woody Harrelson og
Galactic Sprite
Hollywood Pure Kush

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Looks like nothing but pure fire on that list I wish we had all them real cuts in Michigan.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

I have more than that lol. I got rid of the Hells Angel, im thinking about getting rid of the GSC forum cut. I've collected so many to eventually do breeding. There's a ridiculous amount of breeders right now and more popping up everyday. The good thing is, the rest of the world needs seeds.

Triangle Kush
Faceoff og
True og
BTY og
GSC forum
Ghost og
Skywalker
Stardawg insanity
Stardawg Guava Chem
Shiatsu Kush
Jolly Rancher
Woody Harrelson og
Galactic Sprite
Hollywood Pure Kush

post pics of the jolly rancher when you can

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Triangle Kush
Faceoff og
True og
BTY og
GSC forum
Ghost og
Skywalker
Stardawg insanity
Stardawg Guava Chem
Shiatsu Kush
Jolly Rancher
Woody Harrelson og
Galactic Sprite
Hollywood Pure Kush

I put some true and faceoff in to flower today. :)

N

nightmarecreature

I put some true and faceoff in to flower today. :)

You are going to love them both. I dont think they will leave your garden. I run everything three times before i keep a strain or kill it. Im in the process of narrowing down my selection a little.

N

nightmarecreature

Does that taste like a jolly rancher?

Yes, exactly like jolly rancher candy. Its killer Queen x C99 crossed to an Ortega male. The genetics originated from some guy that died named Dannyboy. His best friend used the genetics to make the Jolly Rancher.

Its a big yielder and its tasty but its not shit compared to OG. Theres also Purple Jolly Rancher and Jolly Rancher og. Its more chick weed but you have to keep them happy.

N

nightmarecreature

I'll post some closeup shots today. The sun was hitting the front of it and I couldn't get a good pic. I think it's at two weeks, I write the flip dates on a note pad. Jolly Rancher.

IMG 0310

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

That girl is looking real happy frosty delight great job!! Can I get that jolly rancher in seed form?

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@TSTEW313 im pretty sure its a clone only but nmc will be able comfrim it

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah that's what sucks about living in MI. This strain is all my friend has been talking about for years that's why I was so interested In finding out about the taste! Ps thanks for the information guys

N

nightmarecreature

It a San Francisco bay area clone only. I was going to make some S1's but I had a massive mom failure. My A/C broke and it blew hot air, roasting the majority of my mini moms. They went crispy. I'm set back 3 months. I had a huge lineup that was going to be reversed.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Let me know I'm very interested in that. This strain is all my boy talks about he said that he use to get it in the early 1990 an i thought it was just a myth plz keep me posted. Thanks

N

nightmarecreature

I believe there were some crosses made in the 90's. Stories get passed around and info lost. Dannyboy was working with Cherry phenos and when he died his friend took over.

Top Bottom