~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm with ya on everything but the football. I can't get into mainstream sports like that for some reason. I can drink like a sports fan but I'm not one. haha Just ain't my cup o' tea I guess. My Sunday will consist of beer (maybe Sierra), bongloads (WiFi, LA OG and Grand Reserve Headband), pruning shears and some Sludge Metal (probably lots of Black Cobra) blasting in the background.:D

Thanks for all the support throughout my grow log Soser. It's much appreciated man!

Respect

D
It's been my pleasure bro , I love to watch you and the other guys (gals medusa - GC) put on there shows - learn something new everyday and happy to be part of the farm fam.... Whats on deck next bro.. I know your prob gonna scrub the shit out of that room first, and maybe take a little break .... but what you popping next... enjoy your sunday bro... wish i was around would love to help chop, never gets boring to me, well not yet at least..... respect soser

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Please stop Cheese they aint been good in years bro.... E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES..... gotta stick with your team thou bro i feel you.... actually they should start to get better this year, I'm still pissed about Carter, Richards and Gayne winning the cup on the kings.....
shit bro. we gave away the playoffs last year and we were playing with a replacemnt quaterback. . remind me wasnt the eggles record the same as the raiders last year. you guys were supposed to be a dream team and turned into a nightmare. youre welcome for asoumguah?? hes garbage thats why we released him. have fun getting roasted in the back field this year

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I say I don't like football and my thread turns into a sports nut free for all. Go play with your balls in a football thread fuckers! ;)

GayRugby clio

soserthc1

soserthc1

shit bro. we gave away the playoffs last year and we were playing with a replacemnt quaterback. . remind me wasnt the eggles record the same as the raiders last year. you guys were supposed to be a dream team and turned into a nightmare. youre welcome for asoumguah?? hes garbage thats why we released him. have fun getting roasted in the back field this year
i'm thinking a little bean wager possible pal...... what you say was an collapse for my team last year and a good season for yours.........

Top Bottom