Hgfgh 001
Hgfgh 002
Hgfgh 003
Hgfgh 005
Hgfgh 006
Hgfgh 008

papapayne

papapayne

I just wanted to shout out to 2 dogs seeds....GOD DAMN man, the SSH x jabbas are off the charts health wize. Super vitality, Very tight nodes, so far no males, 5 females. They are by far the best plants in the grow right now.

papapayne

papapayne

So, we have a few confirmed females now and I culled out a for sure male. The male was a dream lotus x sensi star aka wet dreams. 4 Jabba's x super silver haze are showing off their female parts. They are the most robust looking plants right now, super healthy, nodes are stacking so fucking tight. A dog x honeybee is looking definitely male, but since they are feminized seeds, I haven't chopped it yet in case it is like the dog kush and needs the sacks pulled. One dog x hb is showing female, it has such a huge funky smell to it, should be interesting. One Wet dreams showed female, and one OGL X BMS is female. Also, 2 GDP X FB showed female

papapayne

papapayne

So, we have a few confirmed females now and I culled out a for sure male. The male was a dream lotus x sensi star aka wet dreams. 4 Jabba's x super silver haze are showing off their female parts. They are the most robust looking plants right now, super healthy, nodes are stacking so fucking tight. A dog x honeybee is looking definitely male, but since they are feminized seeds, I haven't chopped it yet in case it is like the dog kush and needs the sacks pulled. One dog x hb is showing female, it has such a huge funky smell to it, should be interesting. One Wet dreams showed female, and one OGL X BMS is female. Also, 2 GDP X FB showed female

papapayne

papapayne

Here are the plants lights coming, first waking up. They are looking ready for some higher strength nutes, got some fade going on.
Waking up 001
Waking up 003

papapayne

papapayne

Some of them are driving me crazy! They constantly get this droop to them like they are over watered...even when they haven't been watered. I don't get it!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

HR transpire IMHO the room looks great and you have a very Bad Azz set up Started
But I dont see you air mover, or Your RH in check? once the Humidity falls to low
or the air is not exchanged enough you can have that wilt
also are the pots on Concrete?
they may be too cold
roots love a good temp but to low and they too can drag ass in transferring of the O2,
Its just a thought
Having some air moving big time and bring the RH to 55 60% while in Veg....
See whats up
I went back to re read some of the post about the 3x11 veg closet is this the room giving you the wilt issues?
If so Yes I am bettin the Humidly is off with that many plants in the space, I hope its an EZ fix regardless of issue
Peace And
super Veg Vibes
FlyJ

Last edited:
papapayne

papapayne

My closest is no longer housing plants, there are some in the 4x4 tent but those seem to be doing ok.

The ones wilting are the ones in the open room 2k watts ...

there are 3 12 inch box fans, a big oscillating fan moving air around
a 8 inch duct fan pulls air out of the room (750 CFM)
The 4x4 tent also has a 6 inch vortex fan 400+/- CFM which pulls air out of tent and pushes it into the grow room.
On carpet

My humidity is an issue though. Its around 30% at the hottest part the day (81 degrees - 30% at the high side) usually its around 75-77 degress and 37-45% RH. (those are day temps) My night temps are 45% humidity 68 degrees. I been putting pans of water down, which has brought it up. Its so annoying, last cycle my humidity was over 70% the whole time. Bought a stupid dehumidifer and now I cant keep my humidity up.

papapayne

papapayne

Buddy is moving from the south to oregon, he sent me a grip of clones so he has some of his genetics when he arrives. I don't know the abbreviations yet, but heres my list lol. Some didn't take well to being shipped, and some are likely to not make it

Clones likey to die
FB1
bp 1 2 6
pw
gpd x bp 3

Clones that probably can make it
usl 8
kog 3
fb 1
fb 2
ak ls
cem 4
pw
bk
usl 9
sl og

Clones arrived healthy not damaged

pu 3
gogi 5
pw og 5

papapayne

papapayne

New females 007
New females 009

5 plants showed confirm sexes. 4 females, 1 male. The showing females are ones that are very healthy, excited that they are females. Prob will make it into the next flower cycle. Still a full month at least of veg before I can start flowering if I do end up moving.

The male was a super silver haze x jabbas sad to chop it as it was very nice structured.

H

Headach

Just checking into your thread, quickly reviewed it all. First and foremost thanks for your service!

You definitely need to get a mondi tray with a dome to cover those cut up, that will help from the wilt.

Check out VPD charts, its vital to plant growth.

papapayne

papapayne

The tent that they are in I have the humidity set to 80% percent, and I give the issue is they were shipped from Louisiana to oregon, it took them 4 days with no light and the box got crushed lol. I have given them a dose of b1, and the ones that will live will, Im expecting that some don't make it, cost of shipping across the country I suppose. Finally got abbreviations of the clone names as well...

Ak 15 = alligator kush 15
Pw = purple wreck
bk = pre 98 bubba kush
sl og = super lemon og
Usl = urkle x snow lotus
Fb = fireballs
Kog = karma's og
2010 = 2010 dog kush
Pv = purple voodoo
Pw x og = swamp wrecked
Goji #5

H

Headach

Oh lol. Hopefully you won't too many casualties. Best of luck bro, ill be watching!

papapayne

papapayne

Yea there were like 5 dead on arrival due to snapped stems. Prob another 5 that I should have just tossed as they were to far gone/crispy leaves. But I was hoping to get them to pull through. I think the ones I have left alive are going to make it though. Some very good genetics, so hoping for as few causalities as possible.

Top Bottom