Solo Cup Challenge - Inspired by Bean throwing Day

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I think this makes it obvious that a perpetual thread showing off how everyone does their plants in a solo cup would be amazing...just my .02

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Monthly "prizes"? ...im good with some "likes"...haha Let people just show off their skills. But seriously, the THCFarmer fam could spin this into something great. ❤🌱

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I think this makes it obvious that a perpetual thread showing off how everyone does their plants in a solo cup would be amazing...just my .02

Yeah...no way everyone is going to agree to this rule or that. And If we aren't all growing the same strain then... time restrictions make no sense either. In that case I'm throwing down some seeds tonight lol. I like grownsince's idea to make it perpetual. Look at it this way... we all are here in the beginning... setting the bar as high as we can.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
5 foot 6 in a 3 gallon pot
36FAF80F 691F 44FE 8646 9C3670C819AA

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

My prizes will be going to first place dry weight (pic of flower on scale) and first place frostiness by vote. I am not super worried about cheaters, but anybody else who is pitching in prizes can distribute they how they see fit.

Fudge

Fudge

Im in, Just popped seeds and due to the fact im a little better, Ive over compensated for non starters.
So now have a few , days old seedlings itching to show what they can do in a solo, Ive been practicing too, 5.2 dry oz off a 3litre pot, just need to scale it down a touch again haha, watch out @One drop the padawan seeks to become the jedi master

Top Bottom