sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Casey jones second run -had the patience to run her 75 days to boot , a great uplifting day smoke thou odor is an issue it's the kind of weed that a j in your pocket has a strong pot smell to anyone in the area
Cannonball express on a third run @ziggy1 vegging up the prime for a third run also after 2 miserable failure

soserthc1

soserthc1

The above pictured grape stomper / white 3 plant at 61 she is kinda ready like 30% amber after a hour with the damn scope boy I hate them things .... Sample bud taken and I'll chop like Friday

soserthc1

soserthc1

:)New to the flower room 4 plants of @Hazeman uk cheese / g13bx2 looking to possible get a nice skunky plants nothing real strong in veg but nice looking plants
gonna attempted to chuck some pollen now that things are running smooth .....knock on wood.... was a little spell there where I was questioning this hobby but I suppose it goes that way sometime .. Well germed 15 green crack / arc seeds and planted 12 in 56 hrs . Waiting on the other 3 to pop and gonna start looking for a fast frosty sour male

Z

ziggy1

It is actually alien optimus not optimus prime but the pheno you have is an amazing yielding sweet cantaloupe smelling monster... looks great ... can cut at 55 days but really done in 63 days... finally dialed those other girls in... now for this one...... can't wait to see this run

soserthc1

soserthc1

@ziggy1 plant is very temperamental to mistakes which I made in both runs , you can tell from its vigor in veg it wants to perform :) Both runs produced pretty nugs that were fairly heavy but lack smell , I hope to nail it this time ......I'll be in touch desperately seeking amps ......lol
;)Round 2 of Casey's dope is dope was super silly yesterday evening before some triangle took me down

soserthc1

soserthc1

Animal cookies vegging up , grow grow grow .....can't help singing some pigs when thinking about this girl ......if I didn't care what happened to you ....and you didn't care what happened to me ...we would zig zag away

Watching the pigs on the wing

soserthc1

soserthc1

13/15 green crack / -alien rock candy
4/4 ultra Chem cross ( the last 4 ) still have a chempiss mom
0/5 tahoe/ triangle ? Went to put a drop of super thrive in the cup and added a splash by mistake , only thing I can think of , oh well still got 5 more

soserthc1

soserthc1

@drewski85 can tell before this plant even hits flower that the smoke will be much better than the mother plant it's all ready the strongest smelling plant in veg and has a distinct look to it that I rarely see in genetics in the states ( plant 101) it's tall enough for flower now but I left it natural for awhile and still have nothing to take a good clone from and there was not a option to clone the top of the plant as it's a thick plant with a solid wood stem
I have 2 other females 801 $ 127 but both of those have your typical marijuana genetic look .....Jamaica 101

soserthc1

soserthc1

Spent the last few days reading the great cheese deception a crazy un moderated read at mns ...... Funny as this plant has the most obnoxious cheese smell ever thou I can't compare to cheese it was in my possession at 1 time but never flowered .....long story ..

Aj s sour d / white Also plant 3 .....on day 60 something , gonna go about 84 I'm thinking and yield should way out do my zip per gal avg .....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Dead head tahoe alien 76

Grape Stomper x The White #3 looking excellent broseph. Excited to see how the animal cookies turns out. That one in veg is looking nice, I like the branching on it.
Excited to see the animal grow up , I toss her in flower to grow faster during lights on and pull her out at lights off . I'm thinking about a month and she will be ready gonna train the hell out of another one for the second run ... Tnks ;)

JAWS

JAWS

not sure whats up with the wreck but she can yield much better then that.

the arcata cut.

the fems made from the that^^^ cut.

she's a true classic you may just need to run her a couple times to get a fill for her, and she is worth every minute it take to find her sweet spot. both original cut and the fems i made!!.

peace;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

@JAWS I crushed her hidden outside this past season without really much care but this time started a little rough and she is one of the survivors that was tossed in flower without much veg , so to be honest now that things are good I will grow her again , She will get another shot with some bennies to establish her roots which was her down fail this time. That half oz is gonna be some dank tree
You got a shirt for me to buy yet :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom