Spider Farmer LED Grow

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
like aqua man said....if you cant grow you cant grow. doesn't matter what light you use...lol

Exactly!! I don't even have 1 grow under my belt and these guys think i somehow can endorse there products to heaven and back rofl..

No ones buying SF because of me !!!! If they are i needa bottle that secret .. lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

Thanks.

Proof is in the grow threads/youtube.. Research is out there ya just gotta google.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Can you post it Dabbie

Scroll back, Also youtube.com search for SF-1000 Seed to Harvest.. there was at least 2-3 grows all autos but still.. Weed is weed when your ass is too broke and your buying a fuckin sf-1000 :P

Seriously thats what i think you guys are passing up, people are so broke they can barely afford a fuckin 100$ light let alone anything else.. these guys just wanna grow a lil smoke, there not like you and me.. There broke.. they just wanna smoke.. and your crushing any hope they even had at growing a zip for personal use.

Seriously don;t understand where all this hate for growing weed is coming from be it in a fucking window or under a 100W ya'll should be like yayyyyyyyy grow that fuckin weed smoke that shit inject that in yer butt if thats yer thing!

What happen to the brother love of the 70s? turned into the fuck everyone hate of 2020...

Anthem

Anthem

Scroll back, Also youtube.com search for SF-1000 Seed to Harvest.. there was at least 2-3 grows all autos but still.. Weed is weed when your ass is too broke and your buying a fuckin sf-1000 :P

Seriously thats what i think you guys are passing up, people are so broke they can barely afford a fuckin 100$ light let alone anything else.. these guys just wanna grow a lil smoke, there not like you and me.. There broke.. they just wanna smoke.. and your crushing any hope they even had at growing a zip for personal use.

Seriously don;t understand where all this hate for growing weed is coming from be it in a fucking window or under a 100W ya'll should be like yayyyyyyyy grow that fuckin weed smoke that shit inject that in yer butt if thats yer thing!

What happen to the brother love of the 70s? turned into the fuck everyone hate of 2020...
Dabbie did you say your 40 today

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You're the only one shouting.

And spider farmer is meihzi. The reps ebay page sold both products. And the rep lied about it right on the thread.

Why would you try so hard to protect a company that lies?

We are only bringing facts and info to these threads. The invested people like you are the only ones crying.
Most are getting hand me downs. Fo free. I’ll gladly take a sf4000
And run a grow for @spiderfarmer. But nothing less.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
duly noted. Let’s see some buds with SF now. Let’s stick to the thread topic now please and quit bashing it and if you do state your claim or whatever with the product I think people should provide proof instead of blowing hot air. Done arguing because this thread is obviously going nowhere with the product matter in question. It’s just about others biased opinions really. That’s a fact. Aqua man never proved his SF experience, purchase or links, photos, or any evidence supporting the product along with other who claim its inferior.

how is your opinion any less biased than others? i think the glaring difference is you want to use good photos of plants as the sole proof that light is on par with other bigger name guys. that was would be a poor metric by which to measure. also if you flip that coin, you are implying that those of us who have purchased more expensive lights, have wasted money or have been taken by fancy names, top end components, warranties, stickers, customer support, etc only to buy a light that function no better than ebay-amazon lights. i find it hard to believe the guys are timber are bullshitting me. i can drive to their office and kick off in their ass if i had to! lol no, no i do not think the mentors i have found on this board and others are wrong either man, sorry. the worst we are trying to do is educate one another and help a new grower save some money and headaches.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Just look at the parts list and wattage output and you can see sf uses cheaper red and uv diodes and less watts than the competition. Same as mars like their crappy sell to noobs business model.

Prove you got 1000 grams out of 450 watts. ;-)

I'm taking this personal, but at least I've been honest about it.
ALWAYS hated Mars spamming overkill.
I'm humble, I'd be happy with a oz a plant at this point. 😂

basscaptain

basscaptain

Just get the fuck to growing .....................................
Fuck this is insane.................................................................
you can grow with any light fuck me........................................

SF send me 4 sf2000 for my 3.5x7.5x5 veg room I'll pull the lights I just put in and make a run and tell you what your lights need..................

or
2 sf1000 for my 2x2 tent and 3 sf2000 for my 3x3 tent and I'll make a full run .............................

Just get to growing juzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.😇🧐😎

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Just get the fuck to growing .....................................
Fuck this is insane.................................................................
you can grow with any light fuck me........................................

SF send me 4 sf2000 for my 3.5x7.5x5 veg room I'll pull the lights I just put in and make a run and tell you what your lights need..................

or
2 sf1000 for my 2x2 tent and 3 sf2000 for my 3x3 tent and I'll make a full run .............................

Just get to growing juzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.😇🧐😎

right

IMG 2013
IMG 1988
IMG 1844 2
IMG 2006
Top Bottom