Spider Farmer LED Grow

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hmm. The claim of being a 1000 watt light was not made by Spider Farmer. The SF-2000 was never claimed to be the equivalent of 2000W HID. The post above specifically shows that the SF-2000 is claimed (again, not by Spider Farmer) to replace a 500W HID. Spider Farmer claims that the light can veg a 3'X4' area. This is true. Spider Farmer claims that the SF-2000 can flower a 2'X4' area- which is also true. I don't know how or why various snippets of 'info' have been strung together to create an impression that is not in agreement with known facts. I'm saying it nicely.

I've only been here a short time, but I'm quite disappointed. The forums are clogged up with newbies asking ridiculous questions, people promoting specific agendas, while those of us that are asking very good and urgent questions are lost in the noise. Meanwhile, the issue of spider mites is discussed daily in thread after thread after thread. Isn't there an article that could be referred to? Why not? Is the problem too uncommon to deserve an article? I've asked questions about light levels, questions about kush, tried to buy seeds through the site, and tried to learn more about the nutrients I use- with disappointing results. I'm a team player. I like to ask questions in class. I like to participate, help others, and ask for help when I need it. This team is so big the good players are lost in the noise, and anybody that can (or can't) type is allowed on the team. Even a 5 dollar paywall could reduce the 'interference'. I don't see that sticking it out will benefit me. I'm going to try a forum that has resources besides 'lore', starting with Jorge Cervantes forum. I know the schools are closed, but do ALL the kids have to come here? I need better, sorry.
This is true. I feel like a broken record sometimes. There’s threads for everything. They just want the answers to everything dropped at their feet.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Unfortunately I brought my sf1000 prior to this new release model having external dimmer switch but these units have dimmer built into the meanwell driver, anyways it comes out factory at 95w. Put it on my watt meter and up it to 105w think they blank out at 110-115w. I’ve left it at 105w for all stages.
My lights fixed at hyest height & I move the plant up/down to suite and find that sweet spot.
seeding was around 30
Veg at 20
Flowering (now) main colas are at 8-10

but all in all pretty darn happy with this sf1000 it replaced my viparspectra v600, I was sus at first if it was going to replace a 600w led with a 100w led had me scratching my head, however the plants took to the light like white on rice. They loved it good colour healthy vibrant plants. 18/6 for 6-7weeks then 12/12 to force flowering for 7weeks now it’s at 10/14 giving a longer downtime for trichome production.
ive got about 3-4 days left now before harvest, probably have the weekend as final 48hrs dark time, harvest Sunday night.

Bonus is my viparspectra now doubles as a reptile lamp.
Photos are special kush & northern lights
NL pulled 222grams wet probably end up with 2-3oz is the plant on the right, kush is left back.
Still have special kush going but should yield close to 250-300gram or about 3oz cured.
Not too bad for my 2nd grow or 1st grow under the sf1000.
spider farmer is good product 🤷🏻‍♂️ Why I didn’t make the change sooner. As these sf run a hell of a lot cooler then Viparspectra led did. At least 5 degree. that’s great for us au 🇦🇺 Growers in our hot climate...
Aussie Aussie Aussie ..... Regards Od .

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Hmm. The claim of being a 1000 watt light was not made by Spider Farmer. The SF-2000 was never claimed to be the equivalent of 2000W HID. The post above specifically shows that the SF-2000 is claimed (again, not by Spider Farmer) to replace a 500W HID. Spider Farmer claims that the light can veg a 3'X4' area. This is true. Spider Farmer claims that the SF-2000 can flower a 2'X4' area- which is also true. I don't know how or why various snippets of 'info' have been strung together to create an impression that is not in agreement with known facts. I'm saying it nicely.

I've only been here a short time, but I'm quite disappointed. The forums are clogged up with newbies asking ridiculous questions, people promoting specific agendas, while those of us that are asking very good and urgent questions are lost in the noise. Meanwhile, the issue of spider mites is discussed daily in thread after thread after thread. Isn't there an article that could be referred to? Why not? Is the problem too uncommon to deserve an article? I've asked questions about light levels, questions about kush, tried to buy seeds through the site, and tried to learn more about the nutrients I use- with disappointing results. I'm a team player. I like to ask questions in class. I like to participate, help others, and ask for help when I need it. This team is so big the good players are lost in the noise, and anybody that can (or can't) type is allowed on the team. Even a 5 dollar paywall could reduce the 'interference'. I don't see that sticking it out will benefit me. I'm going to try a forum that has resources besides 'lore', starting with Jorge Cervantes forum. I know the schools are closed, but do ALL the kids have to come here? I need better, sorry.

GoDaddy --> Build your own. Amass 80k users and 2m posts with a $5 paywall and then you can talk all the shit you want. Nope I dont own this site but I am a developer of 2 plus decades and I cant stand that shit when someone steps up to someone else's work with all of their genius ideas and wisdom. Drives me insane. Sorry not sorry for the rant. Carry on.

Glassdub

Glassdub

GoDaddy --> Build your own. Amass 80k users and 2m posts with a $5 paywall and then you can talk all the shit you want. Nope I dont own this site but I am a developer of 2 plus decades and I cant stand that shit when someone steps up to someone else's work with all of their genius ideas and wisdom. Drives me insane. Sorry not sorry for the rant. Carry on.
Atheist Amen to that.

SillyLillyBell

SillyLillyBell

I was just simply asking Spider Farmer (or others who have their lights) the actual specs. When I found out I was correct in my thinking on the mis-advertising - I would love to let other newbies know. They have 1000W listed on the listing title and then show the comic about how others day 1000W and aren't.. And then they use a 100W driver.

I am not making ANY untrue claims to that. You can see it for yourself on ebay. So nothing has been "strung" together.

As for your issues with any other parts of this forum, I am brand new and I don't feel this is a ridiculous question to ask - I even tried to RING spider Farmer twice! If the title of your listing says 1000W, as a newbie.. I would assume I am getting 1000W of power (per their comic).. However, indeed, I would not be.

So I would be better off with a listing that is either (1) Truthful, or (2) I will need a higher make/model or 2.

It's not about bashing ANYONE or someone's product.. its about asking for the truth in what I might be purchasing. I ended up making a deal with another company last night, so I guess the point is mute. But, I still feel it's a bit shady. But, then again, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. We shall see how these others lights work!

I've only been here a short time, but I'm quite disappointed.

Most internet forums are clogged up with newbies asking ridiculous questions (people wouldn't be jumping on forums for advice if they weren't newbies, people promoting specific agendas, while those of us that are asking very good and urgent questions are lost in the noise. Meanwhile, the issue of spider mites is discussed daily in thread after thread after thread. Isn't there an article that could be referred to? Why not? Is the problem too uncommon to deserve an article? I've asked questions about light levels, questions about kush, tried to buy seeds through the site, and tried to learn more about the nutrients I use- with disappointing results. I'm a team player. I like to ask questions in class. I like to participate, help others, and ask for help when I need it. This team is so big the good players are lost in the noise, and anybody that can (or can't) type is allowed on the team. Even a 5 dollar paywall could reduce the 'interference'. I don't see that sticking it out will benefit me. I'm going to try a forum that has resources besides 'lore', starting with Jorge Cervantes forum. I know the schools are closed, but do ALL the kids have to come here? I need better, sorry.

P

PurSaveer

SillyLillyBell, everything you wanted to know was already covered in this very thread. ASSUMING that you read the whole thread, it could be perceived that you strung together bits of stuff to create a false impression. If you didn't read the thread, it's totally understandable that you would say the things you said. And that's my point, I guess.

Johnnystackz

Johnnystackz

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!😄
Currently own a SF-2000 , getting the SF-4000 for my 5x5 soon. These are some sick LED’s @SpiderFarmerLED ! So much power and not lying about the spectrum like most! A++

Johnnystackz

Johnnystackz

Sf4000 results so far. I let them dry out for 3 days. Now I’m going to give them a good push for the next few weeks until fully baked. I go a little over done. They should really fill out now. Soon I will have better HD pics of the dense trichomes.
Did you enjoy the sf-4000 @Tlegacy ? Im thinking about getting one in a week or so

SillyLillyBell

SillyLillyBell

Thanks. I definitely didnt have time to read through 24 pages of thread. It is all good. I am excited to see what I purchased from a different vendor. I appreciate the thought, but I definitely don't have time to read 24 pages :) I guess I could have before I asked, so I apologize for that.

Thanks again,

SillyLillyBell, everything you wanted to know was already covered in this very thread. ASSUMING that you read the whole thread, it could be perceived that you strung together bits of stuff to create a false impression. If you didn't read the thread, it's totally understandable that you would say the things you said. And that's my point, I guess.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Oh, excuse us for being a free site that help farmers with there grows.
Try not to be such a negative Nancy.
If you have specific questions you need assistance with you can always hit the search bar or ask.
We are here to help people grow this sweet, sweet weed:)
By the way there are plenty of spider mite articles all you have to do is look.
Is that your issue?
The Farm does not sell seeds anymore. Advertising is by a second party.

SillyLillyBell

SillyLillyBell

Definitely appreciate the forum you have put together. Thanks so much! I am learning a lot! Just dont have a Huge amount of time to read through everything.

Thanks you and your team!

Oh, excuse us for being a free site that help farmers with there grows.
Try not to be such a negative Nancy.
If you have specific questions you need assistance with you can always hit the search bar or ask.
We are here to help people grow this sweet, sweet weed:)
By the way there are plenty of spider mite articles all you have to do is look.
Is that your issue?
The Farm does not sell seeds anymore. Advertising is by a second party.

P

PurSaveer

There are spider mite articles on this site? Well, I looked for articles, but all I found was news articles. I'm curious as to why nobody has been referred to the plenty of articles. Where are they? If I could read articles about growing instead of wading through thousands of posts, that would be great.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
There are spider mite articles on this site? Well, I looked for articles, but all I found was news articles. I'm curious as to why nobody has been referred to the plenty of articles. Where are they? If I could read articles about growing instead of wading through thousands of posts, that would be great.
Internet has thousands if not millions of articles about growing. Just one click away.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks for volunteering to write an article on spider mites. That's the great part of this site... You can help others out all at the great price of $0.

Or you can find a pay site and demand they drop all the information at your feet because search bars are hard.

Looking forward to your article and thank you for contributing.

Top Bottom