Spider Farmer LED Grow

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

what do you think about doing a cold pressing? like freeze it with dry ice, (the machine plate and product) then expeller press the shit, think that would produce anything good?

My guess would be yes, I'm not 100% sure, but I would certainly be interested in the results anyhow, if I had that sort of capability. I think it might result in a more pure product, with higher terpene profiles, and leaving some of the heavier contaminants behind.

Sounds like you would get mashed up flower and trichomes in the process, how would you isolate the frozen trichomes from plant matter when just smashing it frozen?
I would do a bubble hash first to isolate trichomes then do a cold press on an actual pressing machine to get a cleaner product.

Expelling plant matter with a frozen expeller will mix the frozen plant matter with it, I don’t think it will taste good imo.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Sounds like you would get mashed up flower and trichomes in the process, how would you isolate the frozen trichomes from plant matter when just smashing it frozen?
I would do a bubble hash first to isolate trichomes then do a cold press on an actual pressing machine to get a cleaner product.

Expelling plant matter with a frozen expeller will mix the frozen plant matter with it, I don’t think it will taste good imo.
Oh it will taste GREAT! (if you like the taste of green leaves)

Latest posts

Top Bottom