Spider Farmer LED Grow

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

The greatest gift from God is Dad. The greatest gift I ever had, Came from GOD!

Happy Father’s day to the coolest Dads

Great gift for all the amazing Dad, Prime Day on our website from June 21 to June 22 to celebrate this great festival.

Do not forget to join our SE5000 giveaway 🥰
The greatest gift from God was sending Jesus Christ to die for our sins, but Dads are a pretty close 2nd as we see our love from God through our fathers. Happy Father's day to all especially our Father in heaven.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Girls are having a good time growing up under SE7000!!!
Maybe your girls like SE7000 too, bro.

Now there's a chance to get a big discount. Prime day is in progress.
Save Up To 20% OFF, June 21-22. Hurry up, guys.
I'm confused by your pricing isn't $599 × .20 = $119.8. Making the cost to be $479.2 not $539 as shown at the bottom of your flyer. Price shown is closer to 10% off original retail price

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
The greatest gift from God was sending Jesus Christ to die for our sins, but Dads are a pretty close 2nd as we see our love from God through our fathers. Happy Father's day to all especially our Father in heaven.
For me that close 2nd would have to be my wife.

It's good to see that people have maintained enduring relations with their fathers, (I envy that to some degree) I suppose. It's what I would strive for if I had children. I certainly wish sometimes I could celebrate this day (and others) with either of them, (I have a stepfather of 42 years) but it's not in the cards, I wish them all the very best in life, wherever it takes them. I've hoped I might become a father myself one day, but so far, it's not in the cards. My wife can't have children, but then again, she kinda fits this role too sometimes....

But I've cared for thousands of other peoples children over 2 decades of practice. Some I could fit in my palm, at 21-27 weeks of birth.

I'll give you this much. Being a father is much about what you stated, Sacrifice, forgiveness, patience, empathy are important qualities to possess, when becoming a successful dad. Plus, the hard lessons... Like anything, you get back what you put into it. It's caring, nurturing, and learning from your mistakes. Much like growing cannabis....

and equally challenging to master.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

For me that close 2nd would have to be my wife.

It's good to see that people have maintained enduring relations with their fathers, (I envy that to some degree) I suppose. It's what I would strive for if I had children. I certainly wish sometimes I could celebrate this day (and others) with either of them, (I have a stepfather of 42 years) but it's not in the cards, I wish them all the very best in life, wherever it takes them. I've hoped I might become a father myself one day, but so far, it's not in the cards. My wife can't have children, but then again, she kinda fits this role too sometimes....

But I've cared for thousands of other peoples children over 2 decades of practice. Some I could fit in my palm, at 21-27 weeks of birth.

I'll give you this much. Being a father is much about what you stated, Sacrifice, forgiveness, patience, empathy are important qualities to possess, when becoming a successful dad. Plus, the hard lessons... Like anything, you get back what you put into it. It's caring, nurturing, and learning from your mistakes. Much like growing cannabis....

and equally challenging to master.
I hear you. I'm a step dad. Never had my own, but I've raised a few that would have never known anything but abuse if I wasn't there.
For me, that makes it more than Ok that I never had my own.
And God is always number 1 but here on Earth, it's my kinder gentler side, Mrs. BionicKronik.

Last edited:
Top Bottom